Insanity Challenge

Options

Replies

• cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Last workout of month 1, round 2! tomorrow is my rest day then recovery! how are you all doing?
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am on Day # 53 of Insanity and started to do P90X along with it for the weights. I love working out - what can I say!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Last workout of month 1, round 2! tomorrow is my rest day then recovery! how are you all doing?
    I'm fine thanks, how you liking your results?
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    I am on Day # 53 of Insanity and started to do P90X along with it for the weights. I love working out - what can I say!
    count down now , I'm doing90x too along the side of insanity :) loving it too
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You may want to invest in some knee braces. Insanity is killer on the knees. Once I got those, I did a lot better. The problem I had is it stopped my weight loss. I toned up, but I didn't lose but three or four times the entire time I did it (six weeks). I am going to start up again after I have lost ten more pounds. I am running until then.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Another day of insanity and it feels soooo dam good lovin it :)
  • rickythorne
    Options
    hey guys

just finished my 1st week of insanity
    it is truly kicking my *kitten* but i am loving it..

however,
    it keeps going on about "recovery formula" - which has a carb/protein ratio of 4:1

now i dnt have this. but i drink a protein shake after i do each workout. (i used to do the gym alot but wanted to try something new)
    its called "total protein" from myprotein.com: its nutritional info is below. (its a 60g serving per 325ml water)

Per 60g:
    Energy: 207.9Kcal
    Protein (as-is): 46.5g
    Carbohydrates: 2.4g
    Fat: 2.1g

as you can see its copletely diffferent to the ratio of the recovery formula

im no nutritional expert so what effect will drinking this shake have on me after a workout? will i not burn fat etc etc?

help please
    cheers
    ricky
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Be honest with you I havebno idea, but I drink.a.whey protein by 100% whey protein gold standart 30 g. Serving have
    24g protein and 120 cal. Loving it taste so good cookies and cream my favorite
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    Starting recovery week today!! and Females who do insanity feel free to add me! I need some insanity motivation on my homepage!
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    Plans changed! I won't start recovery week today! I'll do the first week of month 2 first THEN I'll do the recovery week.
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    How are you all doing I think it's time to check up on you all :)) I'm still pushing play every day are you ?
  • waikatoref
    Options
    Just did the fit test for insanity. Day 1 complete. geesus gebeebus I am buggered but feeling good!! phew.
    switch kicks - 69
    power jacyk - 17
    power knees - 60
    power jumps - 13
    globe jumps - 8
    suicide jumps - 7
    push up jacks - 15 girl push ups as cant do a normal push up yet
    low plank obliques - 41
  • CSwitts
    CSwitts Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in! On my Second round of insanity :)
  • waikatoref
    Options
    Just killed it and it almost killed me haha INSANITY DAY 2 COMPLETE 578Calories burnt in 55mins! damn I dont think other than kickboxing that I have ever worked out for 55mins!
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Insanity Round 1: Day 16 completed today and boy am I tired.
  • Cyorgy2
    Options
    Hey everyone, I haven't checked in in a while. I have not missed a day yet and just finished the recovery week today. I am really scared of the second month. Are the workouts much harder? Longer? I saw that I have to do the fit test plus a workout on Sunday. Yikes, working out with a 3.5 month old is not easy. So far I have lost 9.6 lbs and in pictures I can totally see a huge difference. I have lost 3 inches in my waist, 3 in my hips and 1.5 in each thigh.
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I just completed day 11. We are loving this workout. My only complaint is this workout is not very "big boob" friendly. I am wearing 2 sports bras and the jumping still kills me...but I'm doing it every day! Tomorrow is Pure Cardo and Cardio Abs...kind of dreading that one!
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    Well done you are doing awesome
  • HopetoFaith
    Options
    http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/products/ultimate-range/ultimate-run-bra/ have a look at this bra it's the best bra I have ever owned, its so good no bouncing around and I'm a big boob girl :) although its a bit pricy but its worth every cent.
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/products/ultimate-range/ultimate-run-bra/ have a look at this bra it's the best bra I have ever owned, its so good no bouncing around and I'm a big boob girl :) although its a bit pricy but its worth every cent.

Thanks, I'll look into it :happy: