PHOTOSHOP PICS!.....but why???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    imchicbad is a jaw dropping beautiful woman. Why does every thread have to take that negative turn. Lots of women would love to have a body like hers and shes a total sweetheart too. I'm glad she's proud of what she has as she should be. Is the question real or not..like that matters....not all but some I would say are just jealous...thats real
  • I don't see what the difference is between a cake load of makeup and photoshop?

Not being rude, just stating the obvious. If you walk out of bed and don't do a thing to improve yourself you would scare the bejeezus out of me and I am not necessarily saying you but anyone else for that matter.

Going au naturelle is great when you are on a nude beach on the coast of france, but otherwise, I really don't see what the judging is about.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    thats a good point^ but it wasnt where i was trying to go. but i look like this at 6am- i did pat my hair down though
    2011850.jpg

and ill put up the best one i have - with no make up on at all-my real eyelashes see-long- my real hair, real eyebrows- like i said
    2011576_zps6111cb53.jpg
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    damn, I want photoshop now!

:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I find this thread highly ironic.....

:tongue: :laugh: :wink:
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    But your thread is a joke! Your asking why people feel the need to photoshop themselves, why do they want to look fake? You must know that the whole look you are portraying in your profile pic looks fake through and through! Whether it is fake or not is besides the point. You LOOK fake. You cannot call others out for doing it when your whole look is based on looking artificial.

and the truth be told ^^^^^^
    read...read...read....I'm not fake. But thank you for the harsh words, rude comment and accusations, not to mention your twist of words-not mine. I'm not going to stoop to this level. Because I don't know you, or anything about you. But I'm not going to apologize for my looks, and the fact that it upsets you. Like everybody here on mfp, I worked hard on my body to get here, and I'm dam proud of it.

Sweetheart your looks do not upset me in the slightest, I'm not what you call a 'hater' as I like my own body and boobies very much. I'm just pointing out how strange and ironic the thread is that you started! Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them jealous of you! Im very much secure with my own looks and figure, but there are many many women on here with bodies I envy, but they tend to be the ones who are too busy working hard in the gym to be posting much on the forums. Ego check time I think?
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    . That's amazing hahha x
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    All for photoshop :) when I have pictures worth doing .. I would rather photoshop all my pictures than go under the knife and look like a drag queen when I'm 50 haha... If people want to be fake they don't love themselves and are not happy with the way they look photoshop gives them that one nice picture that looks amazing and what the aspire to be like which they will probably work very hard to get it. I hate people who are cocky and confident and try an put others down I think your stunning yes but you as fake as someone would be on photo shop I assume you use tan,eyelashes,makeup,exstemtions hair dyed that's just how society is now a days, I get my eyebrows tinted because I don't like them blonde I look albino, I were exstemtions and eyelashes on a night out, and put fake tan on on a night out to everybody's the same real beauty lies within you can be the most gorgeous e person in the world but ur just as ugly as a bulldog chewing a wasp if you have a horrible personality (also befor anyone says my profile picture no makeup no exstentions natural hair no tan I'm not fake on a normal day I'm a mummy with my hair scrunched up on the top of my head and my jogging suit on but I sure as hell am when I hit the tiles :p )
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    Options
    I transformed one of my pics to look like the Terminator....you mad? I do it for schits n giggles....not to deceive anyone.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    So, can we conclude then that your profile pic here isn't what you really look like? It's the angle that made you appear different than you really are, right? But you chose this pic anyway- and not one that looks more like you. Why? How is that different than someone else using a pic that makes them look different than they really do, whether it's photoshopped or misleading because of camera angle? That was your issue. No?

What ridiculous comments you have made...

Looking from a different angle doesn't change the way you look. If someone was to look at you from that angle it would resemble the photo.

Wearing clothes and doing hair changes how you REALLY look. Photoshopping takes something that was one way and makes it another.

By your logic, the fact that I have done weights is also fake because I've changed how I look.

Jealousy is definitely something you can't photoshop out...
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Looking from a different angle doesn't change the way you look. If someone was to look at you from that angle it would resemble the photo.
    Have you seen the two different photos of her? It absolutely DOES change the way she looks. She chose to use the picture that distorts the size of her breasts. How is that any different than someone distorting a picture of themselves?
    By your logic, the fact that I have done weights is also fake because I've changed how I look.
    Perhaps my comments and logic went over your head. I'm talking about the picture that she CHOSE to use as her profile picture. She fully admits it's a distortion of what she looks like. Yet she started a thread about her cousin who distorts pictures of herself. I find that hypocritical.
    I don't have a jealous bone in my body. This has nothing to do with me being a "hater". It has to do with me pointing out that she does the same thing she's complaining about, just without photoshopping.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Have you seen the two different photos of her? It absolutely DOES change the way she looks. She chose to use the picture that distorts the size of her breasts. How is that any different than someone distorting a picture of themselves?
    Perhaps my comments and logic went over your head. I'm talking about the picture that she CHOSE to use as her profile picture. She fully admits it's a distortion of what she looks like. Yet she started a thread about her cousin who distorts pictures of herself. I find that hypocritical.
    I don't have a jealous bone in my body. This has nothing to do with me being a "hater". It has to do with me pointing out that she does the same thing she's complaining about, just without photoshopping.
    [/quote

Lol oh no we can't disagree with the OP's opinion as that means we are all 'haters' and only jealous of her! There's no room on this thread for anyone's else's views, well not unless they agree with the OP! ;-)
  • NeonRainbow83
    NeonRainbow83 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ...And it was allllll a dream :)
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

No, your logic didn't go over my head, it's just flawed. Taking a photo from a particular angle is not changing what you look like. You may have certain things hidden/shown at an advantageous angle but the fact is they have not been altered. The fact remains that the OP does look like that in real life, even if only from that angle. By altering a photo you are changing it away from any sort of reality.

There is a distinct difference between posting a photo of you looking your best and of posting one which is no longer a picture of you because of alterations made to it.

I don't understand how you don't understand that...