The kiss of death!!!!!

Replies

• BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Exactly!

Hey, did I see you on another thread earlier today telling someone to eat more pie?
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    nowhere, especially in this room :)
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Exactly!

Hey, did I see you on another thread earlier today telling someone to eat more pie?

You did. She wanted diary pointers and her diary contained no pie. It struck me as a glaring omission.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Well I now know where to go when I need dietary advice.
  • BernadetteChurch
    Exactly!

You did. She wanted diary pointers and her diary contained no pie. It struck me as a glaring omission.

She also wasn't sure whether you were talking about actual pie or something else. That was funny!
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Back to you putting your clothes in the corner.. :wink:
    We need a bum pic!!
  • oboeing
    We need a bum pic!!

^^THIS^^ obviously, Zomoniac has been catching up on past posts, so he's gotta know about the pic!!!
  • Zomoniac
    Exactly!

She also wasn't sure whether you were talking about actual pie or something else. That was funny!

Indeed, I was trying to work out what other way she could be interpreting pie as!
  • BernadetteChurch
    I'm a bit worried about how Tinz and Hougt will react to the new recruit. Do you think they're frantically peeing all over the thread to mark their territory?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Exactly!

Indeed, I was trying to work out what other way she could be interpreting pie as!

Have you never seen Revenge of the Nerds?
  • Zomoniac
    We need a bum pic!!

^^THIS^^ obviously, Zomoniac has been catching up on past posts, so he's gotta know about the pic!!!

Alas I've only read this page. Is there a back story I should be aware of? I don't have any bare buttock pictures to hand. I don't keep that many on my work computer for various reasons. I can arrange something tonight though.
  • Tracey1147
    I'm a bit worried about how Tinz and Hougt will react to the new recruit. Do you think they're frantically peeing all over the thread to mark their territory?

This just made me laugh out load. We can't know though until we see the bum pic!
    And don't forget Searunner
  • Zomoniac
    Exactly!

Afraid not. Is it about pie? But not that pie?
  • Tracey1147
    Bums in boxers are accepted
  • BernadetteChurch
    Yes, where is Searunner?
  • BernadetteChurch
    Exactly!

I believe hair pie is the expression they use.
  • Zomoniac

This just made me laugh out load. We can't know though until we see the bum pic!
    And don't forget Searunner

o_O

So later tonight I can expect other posters in this group to be furiously urinating over a picture of my naked buttocks?
  • BernadetteChurch
    We need a bum pic!!

Alas I've only read this page. Is there a back story I should be aware of? I don't have any bare buttock pictures to hand. I don't keep that many on my work computer for various reasons. I can arrange something tonight though.

I believe Tinz and Hougt went and took photos in the gents' at work yesterday.
  • oboeing
    Zomoniac you need to go all the way to the beginning. it's entertaining and educational.
  • Zomoniac
    Exactly!

I believe hair pie is the expression they use.

/googles

Ah. Well, that would work as part of a balanced diet. Not entirely sure of the nutritional value of the juices consumed, but the quantities will be fairly small I should think.