yes its embarrasing...BUT need to know

Options
1234568»

Replies

• YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have this theory.
    When we are kids we poop as many times as we eat, body is clean and food is good and all natural and healthy, so everything works perfectly. As we get older, and start eating bad food, stressing out, and etc, body starts slowing down.

So I find normal for me is at least twice a day - morning and night. But I have probiotics in my regular diet so I don't usually have this problem.
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    Wow!!! 6 Pages!!! People just love to talk about pooping!!!

So...

I used to have the big D like 6 times a day. It was a mix of big fatty fast food and gluten. (Turns out I was an undiagnosed Celiac). Now, gluten-free with no fast food, eating from my food groups, I go once every day or two. Mostly. If I'm not going enough, I eat more fruit.

On the other end of things, when I was first pregnant with my daughter, I went 9 days without going, and it was like, the most uncomfortable thing ever, I finally went to the doctor.

I know have a health condition that sometimes necessitates a vicodin prescription and vicodin does the same thing to me. Now we know why Dr. House actually limps. I can go like a week, no poo. Next time, I'm TOTALLY trying the whole, avocado thing.
  • babyluthi
    babyluthi Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Ok so this might be a little disturbing to some people... BUT do you go to do #2 every day? because i used to be very normal then got fat and now that im MFP im having sum issues...even though i try to eat alot of fiber(which i hear is good for that) so im just curious as to what is "normal"

Drink water. Especially if you have upped your fiber:)
  • sarahkay2007
    sarahkay2007 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Lol they do, BIG ONES!