Best weightloss calculator I've EVER come across.

Options

Replies

• BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Maybe I am not getting it. It is telling me to gain 5 lbs!!!
    I inputted my body fat 14%, weight 118, height 5'3" and waist 26in.
    What the hell.
  • Virgo09
    Virgo09 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    bump to look at this later, thanks for sharing.
  • alanrosez
    Options
    Bump for later. Thanks!
  • OzzyPam
    Options
    Will check it out, Thanks :)
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love calculating things- it heps me see my goals. :)
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,958 Member
    Options
    thank you, easfal, I didn't see the "white bow", but now I'm going to look.

if the "waist" measurement is 1.5" BELOW the belly button, that is full-on muffin-top area, so, I'll try and get a measurement and re-plug in my numbers.
  • 1DayAt_aTime
    Options
    Bumping:smile:
  • liittlebrunette
    liittlebrunette Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    bump
  • At the risk of seeming silly, I admit that I don't get this.:embarassed: Can someone please explain how this works? I entered my info on the first screen and and then I get to the macro calculator ... I don't know what to change. I changed the top box to "faster weight loss" and it shows a loss of -.94 per week. Well less than a pound a week is NOT fast weight loss to me. I was looking for something closer to 1.5-2 a week. What else do I need to change? I really want to understand this stuff!
  • jimsuzy
    jimsuzy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    will have to check this out...
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later review. Thanks!
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    MOMSHRINKS - If you want to change the amount of weight it calculates you losing per week, then you need to manually adjust the % Under TDEE values. So if you selected "faster weight loss" it will put you at TDEE-40% (at least for me) for rest days and at 20% OVER TDEE on workout days. If you want to maintain a steady -20% TDEE (or whatever number you prefer), then manually change the percentage for both rest days and workout days. You can also manually change all the macros to whatever percentages you want. I typically try to aim for 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat.
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So...let me see if I have got this right.

I work out three times a week, I eat more on workout days and less on rest days. Macros are also different on work out and rest days.

Why only three days of working out a week? As someone asked is this any type of exercise? But then if we have set our activity level at moderately active how can we only be having three workout days?

I am soooo confused LOL
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    So...let me see if I have got this right.

I work out three times a week, I eat more on workout days and less on rest days. Macros are also different on work out and rest days.

Why only three days of working out a week? As someone asked is this any type of exercise? But then if we have set our activity level at moderately active how can we only be having three workout days?

I am soooo confused LOL

You don't have to eat more on workout days - change it to whatever you prefer to do. The same goes for macros. It's just a calculator to show you all options but it's up to you to select what works best for you. Also, three is just the default for workout days, if you want to workout more then change it to your normal workout schedule.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I think I am doing it wrong LOL

when i add in more workouts my weightloss per week gets less