Best weightloss calculator I've EVER come across.

Options

Replies

• dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    nice...i can use this!
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    interesting, thanks!
  • BlackKat75
    BlackKat75 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this is *super-helpful*!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Gave me almost exactly the same information as MFP did! Guess it is good to have some reassurance that I am on the right track... slowly.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this i agree this is the best calculator ive come across going to change my numbers excited to try it :-)))
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thanks! will give it a try!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Bump! Thanks!
  • 2BhappyBhealthy
    2BhappyBhealthy Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I want to check this one out later. thanks!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!!
  • christina721
    Options
    bump!
  • Starla_86
    Options
    It looks really good but I don't get it lol
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I checked it out, looks very comprehensive. Too complicated for me though, I'll just stick to logging my food and working out with MFP.
  • ElizaDnl
    Options
    That calculator has very weird pre-sets, though: without me changing anything it put me on a plan with a 50 cal deficit per day, meaning it would take 3 1/2 years for me to lose the 10 kg I need to lose. Or maybe I'm just being an idiot, that's entirely possible.

I tried all kinds of combos and it basically tells me for all of them that it will take me almost a year to lose 25 lbs?

Even if you choose the "faster weightloss" option? That brings my plan down to 24 weeks, and I think 10 kg are roughly 25 lbs, so our results should be fairly similar. I personally will stick to 1/2 lb / week, though, I like that better. Although for the first time today I realised that I'm looking at a year of counting calories, that's pretty daunting. Hmmm
  • SoonerVet
    Options
    Sorry if I'm not understanding this, but what constitutes a "workout". Am I missing where it says the amount of time or calories burned or what to do? Sometimes my idea of a workout might be kind of pathetic haha
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    this is freaking awesome!!! thanks a ton!!
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This website is a simulator for your current and goal weight! pretty neat!
    http://www.modelmydiet.com/
  • jreeves628
    jreeves628 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That calculator has very weird pre-sets, though: without me changing anything it put me on a plan with a 50 cal deficit per day, meaning it would take 3 1/2 years for me to lose the 10 kg I need to lose. Or maybe I'm just being an idiot, that's entirely possible.

I think you might've messed something up along the way :P

Try setting it to a -20--30% calorie deficit from your TDEE.

LOL!! I did the same thing :blushing: Under step 3, macro calculator, Presets = I set for weight loss and it made a world of difference.