Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    We took Sammy out to my daughter farm Sunday. They have about 5 Austraian Sheep dogs and they all ws all over Sammy and he didn't like it at all.Had to take Sammy in the house. She put her dogs in their fence in pen and then Sammy really had a ball. Sammy is such a wrimp. SDammy send his love.
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a Dachshund / Jack Russell / Yorkie mix. Dad was a Dachshund and mom was a Jack Russell / Yorkie mix I believe. His name is Charlie. I also "rescued" his brother Harley too. They will be 2 in August. They both currently are living with my mother while we are working on training our German Shepherd.

Charlie
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/is300girl01/26312_1368550207791_1052765266_1091.jpg

Harley
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/is300girl01/l_4b7b10fecb5a40abbfe8cfee60eba3-1.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    We took Sammy out to my daughter farm Sunday. They have about 5 Austraian Sheep dogs and they all ws all over Sammy and he didn't like it at all.Had to take Sammy in the house. She put her dogs in their fence in pen and then Sammy really had a ball. Sammy is such a wrimp. SDammy send his love.

He's such a silly pup. LOL. We're going to my mothers for the weekend so we're going to leave our 3 here with my in-laws...long car rides don't go so well with them. Grace gets sick, Rayne gets upset, and Heidi does okay but refuses to eat or drink for a while afterwards. They are such weirdos.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I have a Dachshund / Jack Russell / Yorkie mix. Dad was a Dachshund and mom was a Jack Russell / Yorkie mix I believe. His name is Charlie. I also "rescued" his brother Harley too. They will be 2 in August. They both currently are living with my mother while we are working on training our German Shepherd.

Charlie
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/is300girl01/26312_1368550207791_1052765266_1091.jpg

Harley
    http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc252/is300girl01/l_4b7b10fecb5a40abbfe8cfee60eba3-1.jpg

seventeenlucky77 I could not get Harley and Charlie to come up it kept taking me back to our posting.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Good morning everyone. How's everyone?
    Everything is good with me and mine. It's been a pretty crazy week around my house...we have our youngest dog in heat (so far no males have been lurking) and the other two have been getting in a bit of trouble. Our garden has been dug in, in several places and I'm not sure which ones are doing it. It's either Heidi or Rayne and I have yet to bust either one so I can't bad dog either of them yet. But if they uproot my azaleas I will not be happy. LOL.
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Charlie
    26312_1368550207791_1052765266_1091.jpg

Harley
    l_4b7b10fecb5a40abbfe8cfee60eba3-1.jpg

seventeenlucky77 I could not get Harley and Charlie to come up it kept taking me back to our posting.

How about now??
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    At Seventeen-->Oh my goodness...they are so cute! I have my three in my pictures section.
    Heidi- Dachshund
    Rayne- JRT
    Grace- JRT/Chihuahua mix
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning, Love the pictures. thanks for sharing.
    We have been fighting fleas but think we have them under control now. I hope so for Sammy do not like them. Me neither,
    Marie and Sammy
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Sammy has fleas?? I hope you get rid of them soon!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    There is nothing worse than fleas. So far this year we haven't had to worry about them...mosquitos on the other hand are out of control. Heidi (my doxie) has very thin fur on her chest and is very suseptible to being 'eaten'...we rub a lavender sented lotion on her and that keeps them away for a while...unless she decides to get in the kiddie pool and washes it all off, lol.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    It's been a while since anyone posted...how is everyone and their fur kids?
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I am popping in you let you know that Marie, the founder of this thread, has been in the hospital. The last word I heard was that she was coming home as of Monday. 5/3, but haven't any update beyond that. Another MFP member has contact w/Marie's daughter, Alice, and has emailed her to get an update. Once I hear more, I will post something here to keep you all "in the loop."

My three little canine brats are as pesky as ever.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Hello All,

I am popping in you let you know that Marie, the founder of this thread, has been in the hospital. The last word I heard was that she was coming home as of Monday. 5/3, but haven't any update beyond that. Another MFP member has contact w/Marie's daughter, Alice, and has emailed her to get an update. Once I hear more, I will post something here to keep you all "in the loop."

Thank you for letting us know. Please keep us updated. I will pray for her! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you so much. I had no idea, they will be in my prayers...and thanks again for keeping us updated.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello to all of you. i made it home last night. Feeling pretty good but still weak so ai will be dropimg in some but but bery often.I sure have missed you guys. missed you guys. They thought I was having a heart attak but everrtthing chcked out Ok. Then They thought si would need a by passed but it hceckout OK too. So now all ai need to do res n get my strenghth bac.Lay in g in bed with tubes all attach to you wear tou out.n Not to mentuion their horribled food. Jerry My husband frixed me a nice breakfast this morning. So I think

I will live now.Sammy was so glad to see me get home. Amd I missed him too. Can hardly wait till I can get out and go walking with him some.

Loved Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Hello to all of you. i made it home last night. Feeling pretty good but still weak so ai will be dropimg in some but but bery often.I sure have missed you guys. missed you guys. They thought I was having a heart attak but everrtthing chcked out Ok. Then They thought si would need a by passed but it hceckout OK too. So now all ai need to do res n get my strenghth bac.Lay in g in bed with tubes all attach to you wear tou out.n Not to mentuion their horribled food. Jerry My husband frixed me a nice breakfast this morning. So I think

I will live now.Sammy was so glad to see me get home. Amd I missed him too. Can hardly wait till I can get out and go walking with him some.

Loved Marie

Yay! You're back. We missed you and Sammy. Glad to know that everything is as it should be. Rest, eat well, and get enough sleep and I'm sure you'll be back out walking in no time. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

Loved Marie

Jerry & Sammy will take good care of you! :flowerforyou: :heart: I'm so happy everything checked out okay with you. My Mammaw is in and out of the hospital quite often and I know how happy she is when she gets to go home. Take care! :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey how is all the JKT doing? Sammy is tire of the city working in front of our house laying new water pipes. Too much noise for him.They been at it since Feb.
    just wnted to drop in and say HI
    Calicat and Sammy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Where are all the JKT????????????? I know Lois is poop out from swimming all weekend and Sammy is poop out from this Texas heat Love from Sammy.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Hi ya'll! It has been quite a while since I was on MPF. Life got hectic and sort of over ruled everything else that was going on. My JRT is doing great. All of mine have been 'hunting' toads and lizards in the back yard for the past few weeks. They never harm the animals (Heidi does tend to lick the toads, which I hate) but try to play with them and swat them around like toys.
    I hope that everyone has been doing well.