Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Good morning y'all!
    I can bet that Lois has a hard time going potty outside right now. I couldn't imagine having snow like that, two inches in the south is cause to shut everything down and hope for the best.
    How are all the other dogs doing?
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Sammy is doing fine. Me and him are going for a walk today. Surpose to get in the 60's Oh boy. Gonna fixed my lunch and then we will go.
    Marie & Sammy
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Sammy is doing fine. Me and him are going for a walk today. Surpose to get in the 60's Oh boy. Gonna fixed my lunch and then we will go.
    Marie & Sammy

Oooh...finally getting back to normal temps. It's around 30 in the morning and if we're lucky it's warmed up to almost 50. My skin is suffering so badly...no matter what I do. :frown:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    We may have more snow Tuesday. If we get 2 inches we will break our all time record ever!!!!!!!!!

Sammy is behind me in my Computer chair. Got me on the edge. He loves to get behind our backs to get warm.

Not much going on now a days. Havent been in a cooking mood. And II need to.

Maid hope you get back in your house real soon.,

Marie
  • emmie305
    Options
    My husband and I adopted our Jack Russell in November. His name is Toste and he is 6 years old. I Love him soooo much!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Welcome emmie. and toste. I bet he is a little darling. Like all the Jack Russell they are so smart.My sammy will be 5 years old in March. We got him when he was 7 weeks old and took us a year to get him house broken, He wasn't so smart in that way. Let us hear more about Toste. Where did he get his name???

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hello everybody.

Look like a dreay day. rain off and on. Sammy done had his walk. And now ready for me to get off this PC and go sit down so he can get in my lap. He is a big lap dog.
    Have a wonderful day, and eat Healthy
    Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    We still have not moved back into our house-we're supposed to this afternoon-we'll see.
    How are all the pups?
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    We still have not moved back into our house-we're supposed to this afternoon-we'll see.
    How are all the pups?

I feel so bad for you being put out of your house for so long! I bet you all will be sooooo happy to get settled back in at home. Good luck!

Lois is still crazy as ever! She is really really scared of the beep my HRM makes... so she doesn't bother me during my workouts anymore... :devil:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Well more snow for tomorrow for Sammy to play in.

Sammy is fastinated by the telephone. He comes a running to me to let me know it is ringing.
    Have a good night all

Marie
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Well more snow for tomorrow for Sammy to play in.

Sammy is fastinated by the telephone. He comes a running to me to let me know it is ringing.
    Have a good night all

Marie

Yep, I heard on the news you were getting more snow. Hope Sammy enjoys it!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    How are all the pups?

I feel so bad for you being put out of your house for so long! I bet you all will be sooooo happy to get settled back in at home. Good luck!

Lois is still crazy as ever! She is really really scared of the beep my HRM makes... so she doesn't bother me during my workouts anymore... :devil:

It'll be today that we can move back in. They only had 2 people working on it yesterday (some of the crew was out sick...we have a bad stomach flu going on around here).
    Haha...that is so funny. I think if I had an HRM mine would still be on top of me trying to figure out why mommy is beeping and how to destroy it so it won't beep anymore.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Maid. I hope to day is the day. I now you are wanting to get move back in. I bet the puppies are too.
    and how is Lois and Lexie doing ? Sammie is just fine. We had some snow flurries this morning. Blink you eyes and you would have miised them. But that is fine We had enought last week to last a long time.

Have a great day
    Marie
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Maid, are you back at home yet?

Lois has been restless this week keeping her mommy and daddy up at night. :yawn:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Maid, are you back at home yet?

Lois has been restless this week keeping her mommy and daddy up at night. :yawn:

Yes! :happy:
    Although they still have one room to go but it's the guest room and didn't affect our ability to move back in.
    How's you car? I just read it on your other thread. I will have to make sure that they don't do that to me...I'm either getting a Honda or Toyota ( could care less about the recalls as everything is being fixed). I have a Honda civic right now but it's at almost 200,000 and it needs all new belts- a $600-700 repair...no thanks, I'll just get a new car.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hey where are we all at.????????????????????????????????? WOLF WOLF
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    100_0893.jpg

Sammy keeping an eye on me.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Aww! Sammy is so cute! Lois will be tired for days. She played hard Friday night with her 2 lab friends and then took a road trip where she met a new friend on Saturday. She slept all day yesterday and was still sleeping when I left for work this morning. She is soooooooo ready for Spring! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I belive that we are all ready for Spring. I want to be able to get out in my garden and not freeze. :tongue:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    [img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/marieward/100_0893.jpg[/Iimg] And Sammy And I wont to go walking 3 or 4 times a day. Marie[/img]