Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good to see you all reported in this morning.
    Good morning Lexie:heart: , General. :heart: LOLO,:heart: Maid crew ==Pitti, scralette, Dixie and Chini:heart:

Sammy loves to play out in the snow but all he has seen is 2 small dusting of snow. But he wont say out by huiself at all. He does like to take a sunbath iwhen it is warm and will stay otay out a little longer by hisself.
    Have a good Play day all.
    Marie and Sammy
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Good morning JRT Lovers! I have class on Tuesdays until 10pm. Lois was sad and missing her mommy last night. When I got out of class I called home and her daddy said she was sad. He told her I would be home soon and her ears perked up and she ran to the front door. He said, "no, not yet Lolo" and she got sad again. :cry: She was so happy to see her mommy when I got home!

We are supposed to get temperatures in the low 40's in the next few days. That will feel like a heat wave! I hope the snow melts and I can take Lo for a nice long walk!

By the way, I loved the story about General and the glove, really warmed my heart! :heart: Have a great day everyone!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lolo, Sammy, General, and Lexie...and human slaves, lol. How's everyone doing?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Here is a story i read in the papers years ago that made me want o get JRT and have someone to love me that much. And I do belive Sammy does.

Here is the story. A lady went into the hospital and her little dog missed her so much that he went out looking for her. He ended up at her place of work looking for her. The co workers called and told them where he was at. It was a few miles from her home she didn't make it to hospital but found where she work at. I really don't remember all the details but this is it in a nutshell.

So good morning all of you Lucky people who has the pleasure of owning a JRT. the are a very devoted breed of dogs.
    Marie
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey there JR lovers. I have an adorable JR and her name is PRINCESS. There are more photos of her on my profile so check them out. She is so spoiled and sometimes I think that SHE thinks that she is human:laugh: . She is very jealous over my whole family. She will stand at the back door and if one of the cats outside gets to close to one of us, well you would thing she turned into Kujo:angry::grumble: , lol:laugh: . If you have ever seen the incredible hulk then you know what I mean. She will be David Banner:happy: one minute but make her mad and she turns into the Incredible Hulk:explode: , lol.:laugh: :laugh: She is so adorable though. She is my baby and I love her.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Hey there JR lovers. I have an adorable JR and her name is PRINCESS. There are more photos of her on my profile so check them out. She is so spoiled and sometimes I think that SHE thinks that she is human:laugh: . She is very jealous over my whole family. She will stand at the back door and if one of the cats outside gets to close to one of us, well you would thing she turned into Kujo:angry::grumble: , lol:laugh: . If you have ever seen the incredible hulk then you know what I mean. She will be David Banner:happy: one minute but make her mad and she turns into the Incredible Hulk:explode: , lol.:laugh: :laugh: She is so adorable though. She is my baby and I love her.

She's beautiful! They all think that they're human and gods at that...we're the slaves who do their bidding.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

AHH!! She is so cute! Lois has the same pink jacket!
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Morning all! what a touching story Caliecat, thanks for sharing! Lexie says good morning all and is very excited because it is going to be 55 degrees today! that means she gets to go outside all day and play with her big brother No Name! Hope everyone is having a great day!
    And Princess is absolutely adorable!!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sherry , Princess is realy a beauty. She will help you get motivated. just take her walking. If weather permit. My husband still take Sammy twice a day and sometimes he come back to get me and wont go unless I go to. But I am having problems with my legs and can't go with them right now. Bring her back often so we can enjoy her/

Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Good morning!
    Calie-sorry to hear about your legs.
    How is everyone else doing today?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Good morning!
    Calie-sorry to hear about your legs.
    How is everyone else doing today?

Great! It's Friday and it's above freezing!!
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    doing well, its going to be almost 60 here today!
  • CALIECAT
    Options

Lexue wull love that warm weather. Its to get to the 60's here next week. Its not bad now.

Marie and Sammy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good morning LOLO. Princess, Bandit, Lexie. and to others that has slipped my mind. Thats the benefit of getting old

Sammy finally worke me up around 9 this morning. Wanting to play.

All of you guys have a great day and take care of you mommie and daddy and the kidos.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Here is Sammy 's buddie ready for the Cowboys game/.

Sammyfootballplayerage00313.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Sammy is so cute!
    How was everyone's weekend?
    Mine was quite boring...just lounging around the house reading books and drinking tea.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Good morning, everyone. The weekend was good. Lolo got to play with her 2 lab friends, Plunger and Boomer. They are her best friends. They live right up the road from us so she gets to see them a lot. Lolo's dad doesn't have school today so she gets to hang out with him all day. They went back to bed when I left for work. I know they both were happy to do that!

Make it a great day! :happy:
  • vrdz3215
    Options
    Afternoon all! I am off work today for MLK, so Lexie is so excited to have her mommy home! Too bad daddy has to work but she is okay with that :(. She had an awesome weekend playing with her big brother outside because it was so warm! Only downfall is she is totally tuckered out! napping right next to me after she got her bath!
  • CALIECAT
    Options

oh that wasn't sammy jist a picture I found someheare on the web sit. copy and past it I thought it was cute. Sammy would not stand on jis hinds legs on command , he will when he wants to go somewhere.
    Marie
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    How are all the pups doing today?