Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Sammy is a whipped cream hound. I can have the canned whipped cream on my diet and wheN I get it out and spary some on my ricotta cheese sundae at night , here he comes. I spray a little in his dish eats it and want mine.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Marie
  • vrdz3215
    vrdz3215 Posts: 493
    Options
    Hello puppies! it has been a while since I posted, I have been sooo busy! Lexie is an anything that momma or daddy is eating hound:laugh: She loves veggies, peanut butter, apples...u name it! She loves those doggie icecreams made by Dogsters, they are her fav treat.
    Sorry to hear about your brother Marie, you and your fam will be in my prayers! Its rainy and cold again in GA. today so poor Lexie is at home alone watching TV...cant wait til Spring!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Glad everyone enjoyed my story of "The Banana Hounds." I guess it makes sense, when I think about it--at times all three of them have been known to drive me "bananas!!:laugh:

When I told my mom this story, she replied "It makes sense they would like bananas. They are a couple of little monkeys!!!":noway: :laugh:

BTW, the latest transgression involved a partial container of grape tomatoes. Bradley and company took care of them after they fell off, or were knocked off:bigsmile: the counter. So I came home last night and found an empty tomato container and some happy faces.

My first Shih tzu, the grey one pictured in my ticker, LOVED tomatoes. His favorite tread food was spaghetti and marinara sauce. :heart: He was so bummed when we found out he was allergic to tomatoes and to wheat, as it meant this treat was a no-no. I have a picture of him with a little orange "beard" as a result of a feast of his favorite food.:bigsmile:

Barb
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Glad everyone enjoyed my story of "The Banana Hounds." I guess it makes sense, when I think about it--at times all three of them have been known to drive me "bananas!!:laugh:

When I told my mom this story, she replied "It makes sense they would like bananas. They are a couple of little monkeys!!!":noway: :laugh:

BTW, the latest transgression involved a partial container of grape tomatoes. Bradley and company took care of them after they fell off, or were knocked off:bigsmile: the counter. So I came home last night and found an empty tomato container and some happy faces.

My first Shih tzu, the grey one pictured in my ticker, LOVED tomatoes. His favorite treat food was spaghetti and marinara sauce. :heart: He was so bummed when we found out he was allergic to tomatoes and to wheat, as it meant this treat was a no-no. I have a picture of him with a little orange "beard" as a result of a feast of his favorite food.:bigsmile:

Barb
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Poor Lois is getting so anxious to get her new sister!! I just contacted an Animal Shelter near my work about a girl that is at a foster home for now. Hopefully we can find Lolo's new sister soon!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    How was everyones weekend?
    We still haven't had the floors fixed yet (insurance company is slow)...so we are still at my in-laws. The hosted the party last night...so we helped clean everything up afterwards, I didn't get in the bed until almost 1am and even then I still had to stay up and read for a while. I'm dragging....gave up caffeine for NY and it's ended almost all my headaches and I don't want to blow it today by having coffee. Grr. Anyhoo, how are the pups? Mine were confined in their crate last night during the game (chaos would rule if they were out, lol).
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Where did everyone go? :huh:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello everybody and good morning to all of our poochies. It is a cold and sunny day here sammy will be glad to get out and start having our 3 walks a day when it gets warmer. He stills goes twice a day with hubby. Too cold for me.

Marie And Sammy
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Hi Everyone and Hello Doggies.

The piglets are all passed out in various states of slumber and I am trying to get myself to bed, because I have to be at work at 6 AM :noway: on Wednesday, and it is almost midnight, but I am addicted to Nightline, and don't usually have to go to work til about noon, so here I am.

Maid, hope you get back in your house soon.

Marie, Give Sammy a hug for me, and tell them he has three little buddies in Washington state.

So long for now.

Barb.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Hello everybody and all the sweet little doggies.

Sammy says it is too cold for him to go outside.

we are to get some snow tonight maybe 2 inches. Wow!!!!!!!! Sammy will love that.

LOLO how is the hunt going for you a little sister? Just think you will have someone to play with all day. Sammy loves it when Alice brings her doggie over Her name is Cuddles and she loves to cuddle.
    Lexie You and no name have each other.

The three little piggies have each other all the time.

Have a barking good day.

Marie & Sammy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!1It has been snowing since 3:30 this morning and will con't till Midnight. tonight. they say we will have 4 to 7 ins. of snow before it is over with. Unheard of here in Dallas, Texas. Sammy don't know what to think??????

How is all the little ones handleing this winter? Sammy says he likes spring better. Me too.

Have a wonderful day and stayed warm/

Love Marie & Sammy
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!1It has been snowing since 3:30 this morning and will con't till Midnight. tonight. they say we will have 4 to 7 ins. of snow before it is over with. Unheard of here in Dallas, Texas. Sammy don't know what to think??????

How is all the little ones handleing this winter? Sammy says he likes spring better. Me too.

Have a wonderful day and stayed warm/

Love Marie & Sammy

Lois definitely likes spring better, just like her mom. We can't wait to get outside and play with her. She may or may not have a new sister by then... we keep going back and forth whether or not we want to get one. We are selfish for Lois's love.

Does Sammy keep you warm when you get cold weather and snow?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Good morning!
    We will not be moving back into the house for at least another week (it's been 4 weeks, I'm on my last nerve).
    Marie-Has Sammy adjusted to the snow yet?
    We're expected to get an inch or two here....south of us is supposed to get up to three. Anyhoo, hope all goes well for everyone over the weekend.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sammy really had a good time last night with my brother being here for the roads was just so bad for him to drive home. He got to sleep with Mike and that he like. In fact my brother walk to my house for his truck had to much snow to get off. And wald back this morning. Jerry didn't think he could make i t up the hilll to take hime to eork. His wife was home byherself and they lost power this morning. His shop is just 3/4 mile from my house.The main road in front of our house is pretty well clear. Bu t the side road beside our house in terrible. I have never seen anything like this here in Dallas.

Se you guys later
    Marie
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Sammy really had a good time last night with my brother being here for the roads was just so bad for him to drive home. He got to sleep with Mike and that he like. In fact my brother walk to my house for his truck had to much snow to get off. And wald back this morning. Jerry didn't think he could make i t up the hilll to take hime to eork. His wife was home byherself and they lost power this morning. His shop is just 3/4 mile from my house.The main road in front of our house is pretty well clear. Bu t the side road beside our house in terrible. I have never seen anything like this here in Dallas.

Se you guys later
    Marie

Has it cleared up in Dallas yet? We are expected to get 5-9 more inches today/tomorrow. :sad: I am sooooooooo ready for Spring - and so is Lois!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Yep...snow in the south isn't the best thing that could happen. We had 2 1/2 inches where I live and trying to get home before it truly started accumulating was pretty bad...couldn't see a thing.
    I have learned that my jrt/chichihua loves the snow though. The other two not so much.
    How was everyones St. Valentines Day?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lost my post. #^%#

We still have patches of snow around in the yard. Mud yes.

I will be glad for good old summer time too. To get out and walk in the goodd old summer time and play with Sammy.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Hello where is everybody. Sammy is doing just fine. So am I.
    We are so ready for Spring. This last snow was more than what we bargine for. but we made it thru it. Now I had enought.
    Sleep tight.
    Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    We were expected to have another 1-2 inches on Monday night...and we didn't get any (thank goodness). Saturday after 2 inches fell my daughter and I went sleding...that was my only cardio that day-but it was so much fun.
    How are all the pups?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    We have around 30 inches of snow in our back yard, drifts up to 4 ft high. :frown: Talk about ready for spring. ahhhhh

Lois is good. We watched the dog show last night. :bigsmile: