Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hi Maid welcome back. sounds like your pooches are having fun. I wish Sammy would want to play/ He caught my bob tail Squirrell and kill him. He has been around for 3 years. I will missed hi, This happen this afternoon. He was always by hisself. Never seen him play with the other squirrell But would sit and talk to me.or just listen to me.
    Calie
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    aww Marie, I'm sorry about your squirrel :cry: . Lolo has been killing birds lately. She has gotten 5 at our house and 1 at my mom's. :noway: We are trying to get her to stop doing that.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Marie- that is so sad to hear.
    I have no idea how to have Lolo stop killing birds. I guess it just goes with the territory of being a Jack owner. My Jack wants nothing to do with other animals (we've had pet rats and she didn't care about them at all), now my doxie (Heidi) is obsessed with things she can hunt and try to play with. My Jack/Chihuahua mix just wants to befriend any animal that comes into the yard.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello all of you'all

Sammy went off and hid from us. Jerry had him out walking and turn around and he was gone. Jerry seacrh for him over an hour.
    fianally Jerry heard him barking from under the neighbor porxh. He got under there but could get out. Was he ever glad to get home.

He hates to go out when jerry put him outside to do the floors. not much of an outside dog unless we are out there with him

Hope everyone enjpying good old summertime Little too hot for me.Be good doggies.

MArie
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Hello all of you'all

Sammy went off and hid from us. Jerry had him out walking and turn around and he was gone. Jerry seacrh for him over an hour.
    fianally Jerry heard him barking from under the neighbor porxh. He got under there but could get out. Was he ever glad to get home.

He hates to go out when jerry put him outside to do the floors. not much of an outside dog unless we are out there with him

Hope everyone enjpying good old summertime Little too hot for me.Be good doggies.

MArie

Oh my gosh! I bet you and Jerry were worried sick!! You walk Sammy off a leash?

Lolo has been a happy girl swimming and playing so much this summer. She's not to happy that we got new furniture and she has to recreate her "perch" on the couch to look out the window. :laugh: She was very concerned while I was moving furniture around but I think she's used to it now. She is so funny.

Tell Sammy don't ever do that again!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Oh, Marie. I'm so happy you all found Sammy and that he was safe.

I'm happy that Lolo is having a good summer. I totally understand the new furniture, we got new couches last year and boy the girls were upset that they had to remake their perches and nests. They got used to it after a few weeks. I swear that if they could talk they would have let me have it. They do not enjoy having their schedule disrupted or having to remake their beds.

My three have been having a great summer. We've gone out on our local greenway and the parks and have been having a great time...meeting new pups, playing fetch, and running full tilt. It's been an adventure, I just hope that the heat doesn't get too overwhelming in August, it's already in the high 90's and it's only mid July.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    how is all those cute little Jack russell doing? sammy is doing fine. enjoying the cooler weatherAnd Granny is getting older.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    how is all those cute little Jack russell doing? sammy is doing fine. enjoying the cooler weatherAnd Granny is getting older.

Lois is still good but not enjoying the change of seasons too much. The days are shorter now so it's hard to get her long walks in. I wish I had a treadmill to teach her to walk and jog on for this Winter. Poor girl has soo much energy and she just can't release it all in the Winter! Take care, Marie and Sammy, and Jerry!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Merry Christmas, To all of your Jack Russell's Especailly to LOLO. who has kept in touch thru out this past year.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets us hear from you and tell how this year been to you. Its not a Jack Russell but Sure is a cutie.
    Merry Christmas to All of the animals

Christmasfunny.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I'm back...again, lol. How are everyone's pups doing?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Merry Christmas

Christmas-ball.gif
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Happy New Year all of you JRT fans Have a great year.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Happy New Year! :drinker: A toast to a new year and happy jacks!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks Maid found this on Photobucket

jack.jpg
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have two Jacks - Sketch and Nikko. They are THE BEST!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    onawhymm how adorable they are together/ You have double the pleasure. My jack name is Sammy. and I don't think he would like to share us with another dog. Or maybe we don't want to share him with another Jack.

Welcome and drop by as often as you like.Sammy would love to get to know Sketch and Nikko Your Island looks beautifull.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Wish I knew how to post a photo here????? The boys were adorrable in their Santa Hats this Christmas! When I figure it out I will post it!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks! Wish I knew how to post a photo here????? The boys were adorrable in their Santa Hats this Christmas! When I figure it out I will post it!

Hee is a thread that might help you I used photo bucket as my host.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26580-photo-help?hl=photo+help&page=19#posts-1153198
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    KRT off of photobucket

so cute
    JackRussellpups.jpg
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Awww...they are so adorable.