Jack Russell Fan Club

Options

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hello doggies and doggie's mommies! :happy: It's a dark, gloomy, rainy Monday here which means no walk for Lolo today. Which really stinks because her daddy is not home today so she will be cooped up allllll day :frown: I can't wait to get her room set up so she doesn't have to be in her crate during the day. Tell your doggies Lolo says Hi!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Totally know about the Monday...we had snow flurries this morning...wth it's the second day of Spring. It was 80 degrees on Saturday and this morning there was snow....grr. :grumble:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Lolo will be so happy for her nice, new, big room! It's 3 times the size of the one she has now. I'm going to sanitize it (bought it off craig's list) and get her pillow and blankies in it for her! :heart:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    We had Sammy in a cage as a baby but one day he rebelled and would not go in one night. Can't blame him our other dao got to sleep on the couch right in front of him. He has a doggie dog to get in and out outside. And Has never bother nothing in the house. He is too busy looking for us to come back home. :heart: Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Rayne (our JRT) sleeps in the bed with us but she's the only one. I trust her not to get up and pee/poo in the middle of the night...or chew somthing up. My other two...not so much...we've tried and they do get up and pee/poo. Our dachshund (Heidi) doesn't let us know that she needs to go out and will go whereever she wants. The Chi/Jack (Grace) will let me know that she needs to go but it's always at around 3:30 in the morning. And, yet if I put them in a crate at night they sleep straight on til 7:00am when I get up and let them out. Go figure...I'd love to have them all up in bed...they are perfect little heaters. LOL.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Lolo's only in her cage when we aren't home. She's my snugglebunnie at night! :heart:
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    Lois has been enjoying yummy yummy dinners lately. Instead of throwing out the yolk when I use only the white of an egg, I plop the yolk on her food and mix it around. She likes it quite a bit and it should make her coat nice and shiny! :bigsmile: Do any other doggies get egg yolk on their dinners? Lois misses you all and sends her love! Especially Sammy (She thinks he's cute :wink: :wink: :love: )
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Lois has been enjoying yummy yummy dinners lately. Instead of throwing out the yolk when I use only the white of an egg, I plop the yolk on her food and mix it around. She likes it quite a bit and it should make her coat nice and shiny! :bigsmile: Do any other doggies get egg yolk on their dinners? Lois misses you all and sends her love! Especially Sammy (She thinks he's cute :wink: :wink: :love: )

I don't eat eggs-but if I'm making angel food cake...they get to have a yolk. We do give a sprinkle of flax seed meal and some fresh veggies/fruits (carrots, green beans, apple, and melon) sometimes and some plain greek yogurt on their food 1-2 times a week just for somthing different and tasty. Occasionally (when at their nanny and poppys house) they have been known to have a slice of filet minon or lobster...they do live the good life...as well they should.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    How was everyones weekend?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options

Lolo had a good weekend. She got to see her BFFs on Friday night and then all her... I guess siblings? My parents dogs, on Sunday. She was also sad though because she has to say goodbye to Maggie, my mom's Great Dane. She is 9 years old and it's her time to go to doggie heaven :heart: :cry:

How's Sammy and Lexie???
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

Lolo had a good weekend. She got to see her BFFs on Friday night and then all her... I guess siblings? My parents dogs, on Sunday. She was also sad though because she has to say goodbye to Maggie, my mom's Great Dane. She is 9 years old and it's her time to go to doggie heaven :heart: :cry:

How's Sammy and Lexie???

That's never easy. One of my MIL/FIL dogs past last year and the rest of the herd searched the house for days trying to find Lupa...they were all convinced that she was in the house somewhere. :brokenheart: :cry:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Been trying to catch up on my readings, My PC caught a virus last week and been in the shop. Just got it back aabout an hour ago. Read a few of the post and will go back over them tomorrow.

Sammy says Hello to all of his friends
    Marie
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Been trying to catch up on my readings, My PC caught a virus last week and been in the shop. Just got it back aabout an hour ago. Read a few of the post and will go back over them tomorrow.

Sammy says Hello to all of his friends
    Marie

Sucks that your PC 'got sick'.
    How's everyone doing? It's a lovely day here in GA...nice and sunny. Instead of going to the gym...me and the pups are going to go to the dog park. :bigsmile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    How was everyones Easter?
    We went over to our inlaws (the pups got to have some Easter Ham...they were very happy about that). We brought over chewies for everyone and FrostyPaws (it was 85 degrees, grrr).
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    We went over to our inlaws (the pups got to have some Easter Ham...they were very happy about that). We brought over chewies for everyone and FrostyPaws (it was 85 degrees, grrr).

Lois had a good weekend! Saturday we partied early with her 2 lab friends, a boxer, and a rottweiler pup. She ran and ran all day, went swimming (kind of) and got all yucky along the bank of a pond. She played from 2pm until we left there at 11:30 pm. The minute we got home she tried hopping right into bed but needed a bath first :sick: . She almost feel asleep in the tub! She laid down and grunted the whole time we washed her. I've never seen her like that, it was hilarious. We got up around 8am to go "up North" to my In-Law's house for Easter and she didn't want to go. Literally, while we were getting ready we kept asking if she wanted to go bye bye and if she wanted to go up north. She didn't really respond and finally when we were ready to go we said, "Lolo, you wanna go bye bye?" and she walked into the laundry room straight into her cage and laid down. We got the biggest kick out of it. :laugh: :laugh:

How about everyone else?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options

Lois had a good weekend! Saturday we partied early with her 2 lab friends, a boxer, and a rottweiler pup. She ran and ran all day, went swimming (kind of) and got all yucky along the bank of a pond. She played from 2pm until we left there at 11:30 pm. The minute we got home she tried hopping right into bed but needed a bath first :sick: . She almost feel asleep in the tub! She laid down and grunted the whole time we washed her. I've never seen her like that, it was hilarious. We got up around 8am to go "up North" to my In-Law's house for Easter and she didn't want to go. Literally, while we were getting ready we kept asking if she wanted to go bye bye and if she wanted to go up north. She didn't really respond and finally when we were ready to go we said, "Lolo, you wanna go bye bye?" and she walked into the laundry room straight into her cage and laid down. We got the biggest kick out of it. :laugh: :laugh:

How about everyone else?

Wow...that's almost unheard of. A JRT that's actually pooped, lol. Mine may get tired but they've never just layed down and refused to move.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Sounds like LOLO had a good time Easter. Poor Sammy was stuck at home with just Jerry and me. But her was happy. He got to go walking lots of times. I got dress just now for a doctor appt. and Sammy thinks he is going. He don't like staying home by hisself.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Marie and Sammy
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    I bet Sammy enjoyed his walks! Me and Lolo went on a 2.4 mile walk/jog last night. It was so warm out yesterday, pretty breezy. She was pooped when we got home! :happy:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Since it's been nice outside in the morning (ie not freezing) we've been playing with the chuck-it for about 15 minutes before mommy leaves for work. Funny thing is...it's only Heidi and Grace that play with the ball. Rayne wants nothing to do with it...she's more of a lap jack. :laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Sammy sends his love to all:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Sammy is the biggest lap dog around. He mostly lay on my husband lap for he can see out the window there. But If Jerry gets up he is over on my lap if I am in there.