• Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Lack of self sustainability/societal mobility
    Lack of ambition
    Dependency
    Pessimism
    Morals/Ethics gap

I can't play daddy boyfriend...This is why I typically end up with women 5-8 years older than me.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    #1 Deal breaker for me is a smoker. Doesn't matter how hot the girl is...smoker = no deal. The only exception to this rule is if she smokes very little, as in if we are at a party or the bar....I would be ok with a smoke or two.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm married but my big one would be not working or no drivers license. Nope. Times are tough, I get it. Big difference between being inbetween jobs and flat out not working. And adults who don't drive and/or have their license taken away... no no no.
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If she had a Penis
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow there's a lot of insecure people.

My #1 reason is if they're a *kitten*.

HA! ^^^this^^^
    and people who are always late that is just inconsiderate!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty open minded minus the below:

If they smoke or chew tobacco
    If they are shorter than me.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Someone with no sense of humor.
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The taller/shorter stuff is nonsense.

My husband and I are the same height (I'm taller most of the time because i have better posture).. I still wear heels occasionally, especially to work.

You can't help who you fall for, and why wouldn't you give a good guy a chance, even if he is the same height or shorter? If I had let the fact that he's short get to me in the beginning, I would not have married the love of my life.
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    I have 3 criteria for dating a guy...

1) Must have a JOB.. cuz I ain't supporting his *kitten* no matter how hot he is
    2) Must wear a condom without turning into a whiney baby because that's so NOT attractive
    3) Must have a Sense of Humor because all I do is GOOF off :o) I will embarrass you in public just to see you lose your mind!! Once you date someone a while the level of crap you can pull goes down so I'm going to get all my amusement in right out the gate before like oral - ya'll take it away!!!
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    She won't let me poke her in the angry spider.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Well I am happily married but a couple of things that I would have to say no to in my single years:

Bad teeth (not just wonky or something, that wouldn't be a problem but manky / no oral hygiene type thing)
    Spends longer in front of the mirror than me. I like a man to be a man's man, not a pretty boy lol.
    Not respecting animals or nature. I'm Pagan and while I would never say someone had to have the same religious beliefs as me (hubby doesn't) being kind to animals and taking care of our planet means a whole lot to me. Obviously you'd never really find that out on a first date though.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    If he talks back to his Moma no matter what age he is... Thats a no no!
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If he talks back to his Moma no matter what age he is... Thats a no no!

What if she's a b1tch?
  • Shag79
    Shag79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Height is very important. Can't be shorter than me. Weight, I can deal with, but I tend to go for guys that are a little bigger.

I'm 6ft tall and was very overweight. Now that I'm getting the weight under control, the height thing sometimes still proves difficult. That and GOOD jeans.... sigh, girls got it rough. :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

Seriously, though. I will have coffee with just about anyone, depends on what happens during that coffee if we date or not.

^^ this has been the rule i've been following ..
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    When the B*tch won't listen