• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Tagging for the week!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the week!

Hello PreT....how are you this week? Drinking all your water?

How is your leg? Healing well I pray?!

I am starting with the trainer next week! WOOT!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Ok folks,

Here are the results. As a team we reported 63.9 pounds lost! Almost a full percent of our total weight at .97 percent!

Tamara lost the most weight this week at a 5.4 lb loss for 3.72%!

We saw some great numbers this week so great work. For those of us that didnt. Keep at it! it will happen I swear!

Great job everyone!

MFPwk2v2.jpg
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Ok folks,

Here are the results. As a team we reported 63.9 pounds lost! Almost a full percent of our total weight at .97 percent!

We saw some great numbers this week so great work. For those of us that didnt. Keep at it! it will happen I swear!

Great job everyone!

MFPwk2v2.jpg

Almost got it right...lol I'll have the total lost column fixed by next week!
    need to slim it a bit more
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    yay for 63.9 pounds lost :drinker:

We RULE!!:happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    theclan2070402-1-1.jpg100_7319-1.jpg

Came across another old photo today-- ugh. 2002 above left-- 2009 above right--

Very motivating to keep it going.

So proud of this team. The challenge today has been very, very helpful. Didn't take a bite of Caleb's Twix bar because I couldn't log it-- thanks, so much, Batman!

Ain't no stoppin' us nowwwwwwwww--
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    What I learned from measuring today:
    * 1/4 cup of granola is what I've been counting, not been eating that much, probably more like an 1/8- cool in my favor
    * I actually weighed my sweet potato- been off on that one big time, but I have to admit I had a sneaking suspicion I was- what I counted as a large sweet potato was twice that in weight. :ohwell: I also found some discrepancy in the nutritional values for sweet potato on here though, so I am good now.
    *What I thought was 4 oz of chicken was only 2.5 oz. Good for me too.

It's been good today, will continue to weigh and measure tomorrow. Oddly for me, I think I eyeball and don't give myself enough. Well, cept that sweet tater. Yummy!

Marla- this one is for you. Just me bugging the snot out of my teenager, wearing my sweatshirt that looks like his shirt! TeeHee! Of course I had on a different sweatshirt but when I saw him, I immediately ran to change.
    DSC_0870.jpg?t=1263427568
    Edit: Edit to wonder if those chin firming things I've seen on infomercials work.... hmmmmm. My chins need to work out.
  • 72lori
    Options

So proud of this team. The challenge today has been very, very helpful. Didn't take a bite of Caleb's Twix bar because I couldn't log it-- thanks, so much, Batman!

Big difference my friend! Keep up the good work.
  • Marla64
    Options
    What I learned from measuring today:
    * 1/4 cup of granola is what I've been counting, not been eating that much, probably more like an 1/8- cool in my favor
    * I actually weighed my sweet potato- been off on that one big time, but I have to admit I had a sneaking suspicion I was- what I counted as a large sweet potato was twice that in weight. :ohwell: I also found some discrepancy in the nutritional values for sweet potato on here though, so I am good now.
    *What I thought was 4 oz of chicken was only 2.5 oz. Good for me too.

It's been good today, will continue to weigh and measure tomorrow. Oddly for me, I think I eyeball and don't give myself enough. Well, cept that sweet tater. Yummy!

Marla- this one is for you. Just me bugging the snot out of my teenager, wearing my sweatshirt that looks like his shirt! TeeHee! Of course I had on a different sweatshirt but when I saw him, I immediately ran to change.
    DSC_0870.jpg?t=1263427568

Haaaa!!!!! Lori, I love it-- he looks soooo thrilled. Much like the face Aaron had on when he saw me in my varsity jacket. Love, love, love it--

Speaking of Aeropostale-- my kids only wear it if we happen to get it in handmedown's from township friends. Hell, everybody knows the Brown's have 8,000 kids and could probably use their old clothes. We get lovely stuff, and Rebekah and Hope (12 and 10) both happen to have a pair of their sweat pants.

I overheard Hope today talking to Rebekah about how interesting it was that any time there's a number on the sweat pants, it always happens to be '87 or 1987. "Hope, honey, it's because they're both from Aeropostale." She, naturally, argued for a bit first before checking the tag on her pants.

Kids-- this is why we delight in torturing them so-- they think they know stinkin' everything--
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    Ok folks,

Great job everyone!

MFPwk2v2.jpg

:cry: :cry: :huh: Andrew, did y ou get my PM?
  • zippy111
    Options

Marla - WOW! Great motivater....and your doggie has the hots for you too! I did the same except. I didn't get to exercise today (not yet anyway, may get the energy later) I was logging two pretzel sticks (short ones) I was about to go over my calories, so I went up and down the stairs for 3 mins and logged the exercise to stay under my day! Oh what we will do!
  • 72lori
    Options

Haaaa!!!!! Lori, I love it-- he looks soooo thrilled. Much like the face Aaron had on when he saw me in my varsity jacket. Love, love, love it--

Speaking of Aeropostale-- my kids only wear it if we happen to get it in handmedown's from township friends. Hell, everybody knows the Brown's have 8,000 kids and could probably use their old clothes. We get lovely stuff, and Rebekah and Hope (12 and 10) both happen to have a pair of their sweat pants.

I overheard Hope today talking to Rebekah about how interesting it was that any time there's a number on the sweat pants, it always happens to be '87 or 1987. "Hope, honey, it's because they're both from Aeropostale." She, naturally, argued for a bit first before checking the tag on her pants.

Kids-- this is why we delight in torturing them so-- they think they know stinkin' everything--

I knew you would appreciate the face! Haha!

Aeropostale isn't as pricey as some of the other stuff they like. I can get tshirts for $5, I only shop the clearnace racks, much to their dismay. I refuse to pay full price for any of it because if they wait a month, it WILL be on sale or clearance.

Yeah, don't you love how we are soooo clueless? We know nothing. And YES, I do delight in torturing them. It's my hobby.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Great job Black team. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Tagging for the week!

Hello PreT....how are you this week? Drinking all your water?

How is your leg? Healing well I pray?!

I am starting with the trainer next week! WOOT!

Hey sweetie!

I am drinking plenty of water...as all my trips to the lil girls room will verify...:laugh:

The ankle is doing extremely well :drinker: Yesterday was the first time I did squarts since the break...was able to do 65 lbs :drinker: I was really hesitant doing them again with the weight being put on the leg/ankle...but it felt good!!! :drinker:

Are you training with Susan again....or someone else???

:heart:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    hey guys. today started out really good for me. lost weight, got my workout in, the kids were decent. then about an hour ago my dad called and told me my grandmother was rushed to the hospital and is having emergency brain surgery. she's been going through alot healthwise for the last few years. stroke, breast cancer, chemo, now this. i'm just hoping and praying that she makes it through the surgery. i've always been really close with her and i don't know what i'll do if she's not around. :cry: :brokenheart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Woops! updated to include Donna! Eeeeeek!!!!
    How did I miss that!

week2v3.jpg
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just came in to say good night Black Team, its been a very long day.

Amanda and Beth, I am praying for your loved ones.

Andrew, thank you for all the work you do for us:flowerforyou: Our numbers really look great this week! Way to go team!!:drinker:

~Roni
  • Marla64
    Options
    hey guys. today started out really good for me. lost weight, got my workout in, the kids were decent. then about an hour ago my dad called and told me my grandmother was rushed to the hospital and is having emergency brain surgery. she's been going through alot healthwise for the last few years. stroke, breast cancer, chemo, now this. i'm just hoping and praying that she makes it through the surgery. i've always been really close with her and i don't know what i'll do if she's not around. :cry: :brokenheart:

Hugs Beth-- and prayers for Grandma-- :heart:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    thanks roni and marla. still waiting for any news
  • zippy111
    Options
    :

Will add your gmom to the prayer list. Sounds like she is very strong willed with all she has been through. Best to her and to you for a great day and a hopeful tomorrow:flowerforyou: