Booby shots

Options

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow this thread didn't die yet?

Nope..evveryone loves a booby thread...whether it's a good( girls posting their boobs) or bad (girls hating on the girls who post their boobs) =P

lol oh I know! but there is far too much hating going on. Can't we all just get along and agree that boobies are awesome?
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I say ... do as you please ... were in America! :D
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    imagesCA7TFMDP.jpg

About anything :)
  • conkle23
    Options
    lol oh I know! but there is far too much hating going on. Can't we all just get along and agree that boobies are awesome?

I could not agree anymore!
  • belladonna786
    Options
    imagesCA7TFMDP.jpg

Oh I love this! Totally stealing it!
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I think its more surprising that you can judge one person on just their profile pic! :D

I have seen much more promiscuous photo's then what you are ranting about. People are people, and they will do what they want when they want. I would just leave it be.

This also seems to be one sided. I do not see you at all complaining about guys who flaunt their bodies on their profile pics...

I have issues with men "flaunting" their bodies -- whether they are attractive or not. My husband and I aren't prudes, but our personal opinion is that our bodies aren't meant for advertising to other people. I didn't do that when I was single and neither did he. We just believe in modesty.

It's seems funny that because some of us choose not to bare our bodies that we are labeled ,
    prude, or jealous when none of those things could be further from the truth. Most of you are missing my point and I've chosen not to respond up until this point because of that reason....and it's gotten ridicules. I wasn't being judgmental, nor have I called anyone names. I simply was offend as a woman that some woman choose not to show their strong, beautiful self's in other ways then the booby pictures that seem so common on this site.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    imagesCA7TFMDP.jpg

Oh I love this! Totally stealing it!

I HAVE IT!! yeah, best art eeeverrrr
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Personally, I just love showing my boobies, that is all. :wink:
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    Who cares?
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I think its more surprising that you can judge one person on just their profile pic! :D

I have seen much more promiscuous photo's then what you are ranting about. People are people, and they will do what they want when they want. I would just leave it be.

This also seems to be one sided. I do not see you at all complaining about guys who flaunt their bodies on their profile pics...

I have issues with men "flaunting" their bodies -- whether they are attractive or not. My husband and I aren't prudes, but our personal opinion is that our bodies aren't meant for advertising to other people. I didn't do that when I was single and neither did he. We just believe in modesty.

It's seems funny that because some of us choose not to bare our bodies that we are labeled ,
    prude, or jealous when none of those things could be further from the truth. Most of you are missing my point and I've chosen not to respond up until this point because of that reason....and it's gotten ridicules. I wasn't being judgmental, nor have I called anyone names. I simply was offend as a woman that some woman choose not to show their strong, beautiful self's in other ways then the booby pictures that seem so common on this site.

Not really up to you though is it? Thankfully. I suggest finding something else to worry about other than what people do or do not do with their bodies and try not to judge people from a photo on a website.
  • magj0y
    Options
    best panty/cleavage art! This dude is hilarious

help.jpg
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well heck, I never thought I offended someone.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Not really up to you though is it? Thankfully. I suggest finding something else to worry about other than what people do or do not do with their bodies and try not to judge people from a photo on a website.

If you recall. I said there isn't any judging going on here.

And you're right, I can't control how other woman want to portray themselves, I can just control me and how I want to be portrayed .....which is not just a set of boobs....thanks for putting it in prospective.
  • magj0y
    Options
    gas.jpg

This one really shows his usual art. lady, panties dropped, bag of groceries that almost always has a stalk of lettuce!
  • conkle23
    Options
    Sooo .....

You don't like to show you boobies! Case closed? lol

Then I would say don't look at profiles that have booby pictures!
  • conkle23
    Options
    gas.jpg

This one really shows his usual art. lady, panties dropped, bag of groceries that almost always has a stalk of lettuce!

I love how it says Lubrications on the oil station behind her ... thats priceless
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

You're offended by boobs??
    My thoughts exactly. I didn't really pay much attention to profile pictures. I usually focus on what's being said.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

If you recall. I said there isn't any judging going on here.

And you're right, I can't control how other woman want to portray themselves, I can just control me and how I want to be portrayed .....which is not just a set of boobs....thanks for putting it in prospective.

I think you've shown quite a lot of your character by the very act of sitting down and creating this preachy thread. You have not necessarily portrayed yourself in the best light either. No woman is just a set of boobs and perhaps if you had some of these women on your friends list you would know this, some of them are wonderful, witty, kind women, some of them have Phds! You are not better than anyone simply because you choose to cover yourself up and take a 'camera phone in the mirror' shot as opposed to a booby shot.
  • belladonna786
    Options

I could not agree anymore!

see thats the spirit :)
This discussion has been closed.