Booby shots

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

Yeah it's official... Your hot haha
  • lostinthe619
    Options
    I find it utterly ridiculous and degrading to parade yourself in that way for the attention of men who could care less about you and who's only interest is in what you can SHOW him. There's a LOT to be said for self-respect!

128753448972514598.jpg
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I find it utterly ridiculous and degrading to parade yourself in that way for the attention of men who could care less about you and who's only interest is in what you can SHOW him. There's a LOT to be said for self-respect!

Oh. Like this? :ohwell:

hv2xao.jpg

Wow! :noway: beautiful!
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Trying to figure out what this thread is missing.....

....ah, I've got it....

total-recall-kaitlyn-leeb.jpg
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I'm sure you don't. haha!

You work hard at the gym and want to show your awesome abs, tri's or biceps. Yeah, that I get. But woman lose a bunch weight and show off their tits? hahaha!!

Yep, free world and I'm voicing my 1st amendment.

I have been known to post pictures from time to time as you describe. It's my profile picture, it's my profile, it's my life, it's my body.

Quite frankly, I don't give a *kitten* what you or anyone thinks. Don't like it? Don't care. -- And that's me exercising MY first amendment.

Try to stop worrying about what everyone else is doing.

First, remember this is an international site so not everyone know what the 1st amendment is. I do think people should able to post what they want. We do not have to really look at it, but breeze by it. It also tells a lot about the person (not physically, but what's inside their head) and what they think is important. You usually can pick out pretty quickly those with a sense of insecurity or those who are "on the make," etc. I find it amusing actually. Some people try to impress you with their body parts, some try to impress you with their humor, some try to impress you with their intellect and then there are people who aren't trying to impress you at all, they are just here to learn and get better. You can usually figure those out pretty quickly, so my advice is just sit back and enjoy the ride. I just love the ride!!
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Here are my boobies. The left one is a tad bit smaller than the right.

http://www.animalcorner.co.uk/galapagos/graphics/bluefoot1.jpg
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options

Oh. Like this? :ohwell:

hv2xao.jpg

please more like this
  • mlovebug
    Options
    I don't get it either.... I want to see some booty hahaha

hahaha
  • Ella_Bee
    Options

Perhaps I should snap a picture of my D I C K and post it, since I am proud of it!

ONLY if you're artistic with angle, lighting and cameras. Otherwise it just turns out awkward. very awkward.

Also make sure the room isn't cold....bahaha
  • Kstar97
    Options
    I have nothing to say on this subject except...ReesesPuffs: WHOVIAN! I automatically love you. :)
    Also boob shots are kind of tacky. I mean, we cover them for a reason. It's not really polite, and on the internet it just looks sleazy.
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options

....ah, I've got it....

For the man who has everything!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    ^^That is damned funny!
    Three boobies, hah! I know a lot of guys who'd be in heave.!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to say on this subject except...ReesesPuffs: WHOVIAN! I automatically love you. :)
    Also boob shots are kind of tacky. I mean, we cover them for a reason. It's not really polite, and on the internet it just looks sleazy.

Wait...I thought you had nothing to says except that you automatically love this whovian thing?

Booby shots are tacky and on the internet, sleazy. I think that's pretty opinionated and judgement!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options

....ah, I've got it....

For the man who has everything!!

So now I am wondering, does such a thing exist in nature? And don't laugh, there are mutations, but, to imagine one would mutatelke this, would probably truly be some men's dream. Lol! Assume this is photoshopped, but correct me if wrong:-)
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options

tumblr_m7jiay1sxc1r5fie0.gif
This discussion has been closed.