• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    heres a suggestion, MOVE ON.

Would you kindly take your own advice?
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Bottom Line - Some people have class, some are just trash.

The world needs trashy people, because without them, us classy would be unaware of how trashy we all could actually be.

With the females showing off their tits in their profile pic - that is what is important to them. I also get a pretty good idea of what their lifestyle is like as well based on such distasteful choice of pictures used to represent themselves.

Real classy calling other women trash. :)

And my lifestyle is awesome...just thought you should know. :)

Yeah because most prostitutes like working the street? Nice try and Nice fishnets.

LOL, did you really just call me a prostitute? hahah
    I love your fishnets and your shoes. Maybe we can work kitty corner from each other...lol
  • magj0y
    Options
    I love your fishnets and your shoes. Maybe we can work kitty corner from each other...lol

She can really rock those fishnets! You know.. the more this other chick kvetches, the more I want to post s!uttish pics! hahaha
    Is this the clothing nazi or something? I'm glad I'm not that uptight about what other people do!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Post photos of your boobs if you want to, don't if you don't want to. I have a brain, I also have breasts, I am proud of both.
    I do however object to the photos of cute cats or house plants......Down with that sort of thing!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    This AGAIN? :huh:

Walks out the door, letting everyone do whatever the FCK makes them happy, and not worrying about it because it doesn't affect me at ALL...

(and yes, in my profile picture, my dear friend and I are grabbing each others' boobies, because that's how we how our undying affection. :love: lmao)
  • 13nicholas
    13nicholas Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Post photos of your boobs if you want to, don't if you don't want to. I have a brain, I also have breasts, I am proud of both.
    I do however object to the photos of cute cats or house plants......Down with that sort of thing!

What she said :)
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

She can really rock those fishnets! You know.. the more this other chick kvetches, the more I want to post s!uttish pics! hahaha
    Is this the clothing nazi or something? I'm glad I'm not that uptight about what other people do!

As a stylist I am always changing my hair, and when I take my photos my boobs ( which are naturally very large ) always make an appearance. People ( usually jealous females ) have a problem with it. It's funny because I am a happily married, faithful woman and mother of two. I don't want your man, and I'm not posting pictures of my breasts to lure him away. It's comical. I say we need more slutty pics...lol
  • magj0y
    Options
    I say we need more slutty pics...lol

^^ why do women hate on other women? we're our own worst frenemy!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

Jealousy. Lack of self confidence.
  • magj0y
    Options

I don't know if it's always that... just so... reserved...
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    Options

I don't know if it's always that... just so... reserved...

Being reserved is one thing. If that's all it was, they would say oh that's nice for her but I wouldn't do it. They wouldn't make judgement calls based solely on appearance.
  • conkle23
    conkle23 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I think its more surprising that you can judge one person on just their profile pic! :D

I have seen much more promiscuous photo's then what you are ranting about. People are people, and they will do what they want when they want. I would just leave it be.

This also seems to be one sided. I do not see you at all complaining about guys who flaunt their bodies on their profile pics...
  • magj0y
    Options
    I think its more surprising that you can judge one person on just their profile pic! :D

I have seen much more promiscuous photo's then what you are ranting about. People are people, and they will do what they want when they want. I would just leave it be.

This also seems to be one sided. I do not see you at all complaining about guys who flaunt their bodies on their profile pics...

I know! The OP said "but that's different!"
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Too many pages/posts for me to click through. Can someone please direct me to the pages that include some hot boob shots?

www.google.com/images

search "hot boob shots"

No desire or need to google pictures. Thankfully my FL is not filled with uptight women.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options

I have issues with men "flaunting" their bodies -- whether they are attractive or not. My husband and I aren't prudes, but our personal opinion is that our bodies aren't meant for advertising to other people. I didn't do that when I was single and neither did he. We just believe in modesty.
  • conkle23
    Options
    Two differen't sex's flaunting their bodies .... OH!

But when a girl is doing it it's slutty ... but when a guy does it, its just being a guy!

I mean come on lol!
  • conkle23
    Options

I have issues with men "flaunting" their bodies -- whether they are attractive or not. My husband and I aren't prudes, but our personal opinion is that our bodies aren't meant for advertising to other people. I didn't do that when I was single and neither did he. We just believe in modesty.

And that is totally understandable everyone is different.

But just because one person does something different from you ... it has to be bad necessarily?
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow this thread didn't die yet?
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I fully endorse the showing of boobage. That is all.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    wow this thread didn't die yet?

Nope..evveryone loves a booby thread...whether it's a good( girls posting their boobs) or bad (girls hating on the girls who post their boobs) =P
This discussion has been closed.