Booby shots

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I thought we were going to take shots off of some boobies. Now I'm disappointed. Quick, someone bring the tequila.

:brokenheart:
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    they should implement a photo approval process. end of story.

But what if the person who processes it doesn't care about boobie shots with a lot of cleavage?
    What if the person only allows photos of everyone wearing long sleeved turtlenecks and pants?

Why dont we only allow pictures of animals. That should settle it.

I like the idea of just blocking some if you don't like their opinion or avatar.
    I did not know you could do that!! :)
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've totally been missing the booby shots. :-/
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't think you were overall judgmental, but when you pose a question about something and call it weird and crude, people who do what you posted will be offended. To be fair, you probably would have been called a prude for just discussing that you don't get it, but I think that's wrong too (to bash you for a discussion topic). I don't think you are a prude, or if you were I wouldn't care to judge you for it. However, there's no getting around it, when you post a topic about something that occurs in the place you are visiting, someone will get offended and upset. Like visiting a home in another culture and stating at the dinner table that you don't get one of the customs that you see some of the people doing.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I love having boobies, I have great cleavage, and despite breast-feeding five kids my rack looks damn awesome in a good bra. I'm allowed to look and feel sexy. I'm also happily married and my husband loves it when I'm highlighting two of my best attributes.

After reading all the judgemental comments on this thread I'm seriously considering changing my profile pic to one of me showing off my terrific boobage.

Quite frankly, if someone is going to be offended by or judge someone else by a profile pic then I don't want them reading or commenting on anything I wrote anyway.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I thought we were going to take shots off of some boobies. Now I'm disappointed. Quick, someone bring the tequila.

Here, let me help you with that...

jqg8rm.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I don't mind Boobie Friday as long as they look good.... which is about 60% of the time that they are good. Some women just shouldn't.
    This makes me sad. Women telling other women they "shouldn't" because they don't look "good enough."
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    they should implement a photo approval process. end of story.

But what if the person who processes it doesn't care about boobie shots with a lot of cleavage?
    What if the person only allows photos of everyone wearing long sleeved turtlenecks and pants?

Why dont we only allow pictures of animals. That should settle it.

I like the idea of just blocking some if you don't like their opinion or avatar.
    I did not know you could do that!! :)

yup. this is the third time it's been mentioned. there is a triangle next to my name. click it and a drop down menu will apear with 3 options.
    One is to ignore user.
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I love having boobies, I have great cleavage, and despite breast-feeding five kids my rack looks damn awesome in a good bra. I'm allowed to look and feel sexy. I'm also happily married and my husband loves it when I'm highlighting two of my best attributes.

After reading all the judgemental comments on this thread I'm seriously considering changing my profile pic to one of me showing off my terrific boobage.

Quite frankly, if someone is going to be offended by or judge someone else by a profile pic then I don't want them reading or commenting on anything I wrote anyway.

:heart:
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options

jqg8rm.jpg

I APPROVE! :love:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

jqg8rm.jpg

Great shot Hooty!!! x
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    you don't get why but she does. The End.

this!
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'm like the Batman of uncovering obvious fakers ;)

That was hilarious that you found that. What's your secret?
  • magj0y
    Options

jqg8rm.jpg

Pretty color blue, I like the pattern and lace!
  • aquamanda
    Options
    boobs are made sexual they aren't. Primary job for boobs are to feed a baby. Why should showing a women's boobs be any different then showing a man's pecs? They both have the same stuff. Breast tissue, areola, nipple. it's the same thing, one is just sexualized and the other isn't.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    one booby shot in the whole darn thread Really is called booby shot and there is only one pic

nice pic by the way
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    I prefer looking at legs!
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    Ah!... I think i understood now after reading most of this tread: MFP is not about weight loss but about showing off Breasts! Yep! GOT TIT... ooops
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My mother had breast cancer 3 times already, I don't know if I will have boobies for the long run, if I have them & want to show them , I will!!!
  • magj0y
    Options
    Ah!... I think i understood now after reading most of this tread: MFP is not about weight loss but about showing off Breasts! Yep! GOT TIT... ooops
    the ignore button to never ever see boobies again is 2 clicks away! Would you complain if this was all about legs?
This discussion has been closed.