Booby shots

Options

Replies

• LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I don't come to the message boards here very often because every time I want to read posts I have someones tits in my face. It offends me, sorry it that offends YOU.

Wait a minute? You get to have boobs in your face!? I feel robbed, I've never gotten that! :grumble:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    lol oh I know! but there is far too much hating going on. Can't we all just get along and agree that boobies are awesome?

Boobies are awesome.

free boobies are awesome,
    covered boobies are awesome
    boobies with awesome cleavage are awesome
    No matter how you sport your boobies,

they are awesome.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I dislike this thread.

People can use whatever picture they like. And I in no way find womens boobs or pictures of them offensive.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    .. *shuffles off to change profile picture*

Kidding, mine is for my shirt, bahaha.

I say to each their own. Boobs are boobs. :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    This anti-boob thread brought to you during October.

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Be proud of your boobs. Love them. Squeeze them. Appreciate them.

And don't call women prostitutes because they're wearing fishnets.

I LOVE You!
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    they should implement a photo approval process. end of story.
  • kmuree
    Options
    This anti-boob thread brought to you during October.

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Be proud of your boobs. Love them. Squeeze them. Appreciate them.

And don't call women prostitutes because they're wearing fishnets.

THIS!
  • magj0y
    Options

But what if the person who processes it doesn't care about boobie shots with a lot of cleavage?
    What if the person only allows photos of everyone wearing long sleeved turtlenecks and pants?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    They do it to make people like me jealous of their stellar boobies.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

You know, that's a great idea, only I think it should be a personality test with a minimum age requirement. Pic issue solved.
  • kmuree
    Options
    They do it to make people like me jealous of their stellar boobies.

But look at your LEGS! Trade? :bigsmile:
  • SabrinaAbney
    Options
    Well said AMEN.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    Dear OP,
    Learn to to use an apostrophe correctly.
    Thanks a million!
    Love,
    The Englsh Language

*wipes brow*

Whew, now to read the rest of the judgy thread.
  • magj0y
    Options
    Well said AMEN.

Is anyone else entitled to a different opinion with out being accused of being stupid or obviously a prostitute? "illiterate" "uneducated" simply because we disagree with you?
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    My BOOBies, and I love them. Some times I show them off sometimes I show you my toe nail. I am probably one of the few that actually feel them, feel my stomach, my thighs, calvs etc. I want to not only see or show what changes are taking place. I want to feel it. I want to feel if I am losing here and there. Do I need to do something to feel firmer? The largest muscle of your body is your skin, I want to know if I am working it out right... I dont know why, but I think a self massage, gives me a message about where Im headed. yada yada yada. Taking a picture shows some change, to the person, or hey maybe those arent even their boobs, maybe they are the ones picked out to buy once a goal is reached. I have panty set on my profile just for that... lol.... Have a great day all... dont forget to check that muscle mass.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options

But what if the person who processes it doesn't care about boobie shots with a lot of cleavage?
    What if the person only allows photos of everyone wearing long sleeved turtlenecks and pants?

Why dont we only allow pictures of animals. That should settle it.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well said AMEN.

Is anyone else entitled to a different opinion with out being accused of being stupid or obviously a prostitute? "illiterate" "uneducated" simply because we disagree with you?

I think that's the problem. There have been accusations, judgments and disagreeing on both sides of this 'discussion' which is all I meant for this to be. we all have opinions and they are not going to be swayed, but I do think we can do it without name calling....or pointing out someones punctuation errors. haha
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    I believe and feel if you wish guys (or women) also to appreciate you for your qualities, write more on these and have not pictures. Statistics that you place on your improvements most people will believe. So why show body parts?

It is about getting appreciation for providing eye candy or for you dedication, discipline, long struggles, stictuiveness (sp?) preserverence, faith, sacrifice, gratitudes, etc etc?
  • magj0y
    Options

Why dont we only allow pictures of animals. That should settle it.

I like the idea of just blocking some if you don't like their opinion or avatar.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I don't mind Boobie Friday as long as they look good.... which is about 60% of the time that they are good. Some women just shouldn't.
This discussion has been closed.