Booby shots

Options

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    My mother had breast cancer 3 times already, I don't know if I will have boobies for the long run, if I have them & want to show them , I will!!!

Nice rack you have there!
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anybody notice how cute that dog is on sarahqt2012 profile pic? He is asleep with a bottle of booze. so cute.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Ha.. Sarah is my boob *****.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Ha.. Sarah is my boob *****.

Hooker. Don't call me out on the forums! What happened to "what happens on kat's wall stays on kat's wall" ?
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    Anybody notice how cute that dog is on sarahqt2012 profile pic? He is asleep with a bottle of booze. so cute.

If they noticed the dog, I did something wrong.
  • CanadianDot
    CanadianDot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Man, I was hoping this was a thread requesting bewb shots.

*sigh*

Does that make me a pervert? :wink:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Perhaps I should snap a picture of my D I C K and post it, since I am proud of it!

I approve of this experiment, and humbly sacrifice myself as pic reviewer. Carry on.
  • magj0y
    Options
    I think that many people here are proud of their body so they show it off. I know I do.

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Perhaps I should snap a picture of my D I C K and post it, since I am proud of it!

ONLY if you're artistic with angle, lighting and cameras. Otherwise it just turns out awkward. very awkward.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    *shakes head at the plethora of body shaming going on...*

I humbly submit my eyes for boobage/other bodily parts review...
  • magj0y
    Options

Your avatar is sporting some groped boobage. This should go over well!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    I prefer looking at legs!

the word is LEGS

Spread the word :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Shake whatcha Momma gave youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wink:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

I bet they're just trying to hide the boobs so they don't offend anyone. Right?

My av looks like I'm trying to show my boobs but it was actually the shirt that I'm trying to show. My boobs aren't that great. :laugh:
  • magj0y
    Options

My av looks like I'm trying to show my boobs but it was actually the shirt that I'm trying to show. My boobs aren't that great. :laugh:

Uh....I couldn't disagree with you more! I'm sure a lot of people don'y share your opinion, either. -Sometimes-, it's best to see ourselves the way other people do, mostly when they're complimenting you.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

EXACTLY!! There's no cleavage showing in my avi, so it's entirely appropriate, amiright??? ;)
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Shake whatcha Momma gave youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :wink:

I got locked up last time I did that
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

Exactly!

^ I don't want to be negative, however it is not until someone you know or yourself has been told your have breast cancer - that your realize how very important weight loss, healthy eating and working out can be to saving the breast of someone's Mother, Sister, daughter, Wife, and on...
    You never know who might have fought her battle and won. <3
  • ScottsCompassRose
    Options
    I find it utterly ridiculous and degrading to parade yourself in that way for the attention of men who could care less about you and who's only interest is in what you can SHOW him. There's a LOT to be said for self-respect!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    what the hell do boobs have to do with weight loss or working out? Having boobs is not an accomplishment either you are born with em buy em or dont have em no amount of working out gives you nice tits!

BTW I dont give a rats *kitten* what people post im just saying

Well honestly, I can't see myself ever posting a cleavage-only pic but I will be BEYOND ecstatic when my boobs shrink some and I'll quite proud of it and the work I put in to accomplish that. It will definitely make my "tits" nicer, to use your phrase.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Options
    I find it utterly ridiculous and degrading to parade yourself in that way for the attention of men who could care less about you and who's only interest is in what you can SHOW him. There's a LOT to be said for self-respect!

Oh. Like this? :ohwell:

hv2xao.jpg
This discussion has been closed.