OVER 200 CLUB NEW YEAR NEW BODY (OPEN GROUP) Part 3

Options
167891012»

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I'll check in for real later tonight - but OMG was today a waste! YIKES!

We took our boarder out for lunch at my favorite college bar & Grill. I never ate the apple I usually eat on my way to a restaurant, I'd slept in and skipped breakfast and Beth decided that we should just order appetizers!

It's her birthday... and I'm (gasp) weak!

2200 calories of salt, fat and beer later...

I'm trying to get re-hydrated so I can get on the elliptical machine!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Oh I give - it's late and I'm not going to get onto that elliptical! (the shame!)

Calories - :noway: over is and understatement:devil:
    Water - actually ok here because I've been drinking water all night!
    Exercise - uhm.... zero:embarassed:
    Sleep - YES I slept in this morning and took a long nap after my beer-fest (nap/passed out- I'm going with nap!):huh:

Proud - I'm proud that I'm not letting myself think I'm "off the wagon" just because I've missed working out two days in a row. I'll catch up tomorrow and I'll do fine. Even the rediculous crap I put into my body today only means I won't be the winner NEXT week - but I'm not going to gain fat because I didn't eat THAT much over my maintence calories - I just won't lose as much this week as I would have otherwise. I'm still on the path and it's all part of the journey.:indifferent:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :embarassed: :drinker: :yawn:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    well, lildeb, I found your pizza. :blushing: Yes, I went out to celebrate my friend's birthday and we went to a pizza place. Yes, I could have ordered a salad, but did I? Of course not! I ate almost an entire medium 12" pizza BY MYSELF (along with some beer, which I blame for allowing me to eat the darn pizza! :angry: ) (and of course I blame myself for drinking the beer, so there you go. :grumble: )
    But, like mstahl, I am NOT letting this one night affect my mood or my diligence. Tomorrow is a new day and I am armed with healthy food in the fridge, just waiting to be eaten! :drinker:

cals: Met my 2400 PLUS some of my exercise calories. The first time since MFP that I ate my exercise calories! I feel like a stuffed sausage.
    water: over 64
    beer: uh....
    exercise: got home and got on that bike ASAP - 40 mins.
    proud: I knew I was going to eat out so I saved a lot of my calories for it. If I wouldn't have, I would have been waaayyyy over my cals.
    oops forgot sleep: last night only 6 but I didn't know about the challenge until today. Tonight I will get 8!!!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hello gals,

mstahl: you make me smile. :laugh: Great challenge, one I'm really excited about. I have to confess I didn't remember to do the stretches 3 times a day last week, not part of my daily routine I guess. I did well if I remember once in the day.:glasses: I am much nicer and fun to be around when I get my sleep...:yawn:

jlb123: way to go on your running! :flowerforyou: It is good you are taking advantage while you are so young. Oh to be 20 years younger again, my knees would be much happier to run. When I get more weight off we will have to see if I can take the impact. :sad: You go girl! If I came in dead last that would be huge just to be able to go that far.:noway:

coloradogirl: love the fun faces you have, they are different. Hope your mother is doing well.:heart:

We had planned to go skiing today but my youngest decided he didn't want to go in the storm. So hubby and I had a glorious day in the fresh snow cross country skiing ( I fell on the flat strait away, who falls when it is flat???) let me tell you it is much easier to get back up on a mountain than it is ( did I already mention it was FLAT):laugh: :laugh: What a sight....

Calories: yes, thank goodness for the exercise calories. I ate them all!
    Water: yes +
    Exercise: yes
    Sleep: 9 If we can count after getting up, then going back to bed and getting more sleep. Hopefully there is a potty break clause, for the middle age.:wink:
    Proud: That I went snowshoeing and then cross country skiing.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 pounds this week so far.I know this doesn't sound like alot but to me its BIG!!! I think I finally figured out what I was doing wrng and hopefully from now on I will see a loss of something even if its .2 or.3 of a pound.I am trying to do what my husband said and just focus on the healthy lifestyle I have created for myself.Eating right and exercising and then he said the weight will follow I just need to get my body in the sync of things.I am teaching it a new way of living instead of the junky way I was living before at almost 260 pounds and now 231.Last summer yes I was at 212 before I gained 20 pounds back but I believe I was losing the weight the wrong way and now I intend on getting it right.
    Jbl-Couch25k is really kicking my butt but I am not giving up.
    Bluenote-that is so cool we have a birthday in the same month and your dads is the same day as mine.I plan on being 50 pounds lighter for my birthday thats my first goal.Wish me luck!!!!
    Lildebbie-Being a stay at home mom full time can be frustrating at times but also so rewarding.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Here is the new link girls:
    By the way Mstahl congrats on your weight loss this week and thank you for the awesome challenge.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/78026-over-200-club-new-year-new-body-part-4