The Gym Etiquette Paradox

Options
12345679»

Replies

• lindsiswatchingyou
    lindsiswatchingyou Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    At my gym, there are these three pretty little (and skinny!) girls who keep asking me silly questions that could really wait until later. They also tend to watch me and giggle. Then there's this good-looking guy who keeps grabbing my butt and calling me "sexy."

Oh, wait. My gym's at home. Those girls are my kids, and that guy's my hubby! Guess there's not much to do about any of them but love 'em!

PS: No Mabel's here, but there is a fairly elderly kitty who is prone to hairballs...

Funniest comment on here...and I have the same problem. 2 little girls pacing around me and a bearded man always trying to 'assist' in everything I do.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    well d@mn, can we at least go steady? lololololol... but seriously though -.-

haha, but i agree with everyone else. Competition. and old people are just cute
    Did you just call me old?

whaaaat? i was talking about the granny mabel bit -.-
    I know. I'm teasing.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Upon further reflection I thought to note that inside the gym or out, I don't like men that are more than a couple inches taller than me. Fortunately, they are rare.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    In the weight room - there is one particular dude that HOGS the squat rack - while walking back and forth talking to the girls and "coaching" the younger kids on form etc - I seriously want to throat punch him - OH and he doesnt re-rack his weights....

THIS a thousand times over.. Get in, get done, get out... You walked away from the machine? Too f*cking bad, it's mine now, sh*thead... And is it REALLY that hard to re-rack the weights? SERIOUSLY!?

edit: spelling

If you ever get to squatting well over you bodyweight for work sets, you may find that you too need a few minutes of rest between sets.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Upon further reflection I thought to note that inside the gym or out, I don't like men that are more than a couple inches taller than me. Fortunately, they are rare.
    Your name is full of win. Both literally, and figuratively.
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone in the gym. I want them all to go away so I can use ALLLLL the machines without waiting muhahahaha!