How much water do you drink a day, be honest.

Options

Replies

• jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    A gallon... minimum
  • jrbb03092
    jrbb03092 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have a 32 oz (4 cups) refillable bottle and I drink at least 2 (64 oz/8 cups) of these a day with my total usually ending up around 9-10 cups or 72-80 oz. I find it harder to get the water in in the winter and when I have a migraine.
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    60+ oz. coffee and 100+ oz of plain water, Monday-Friday...not nearly as much on the weekends when I'm not chained to a chair.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, people actually count coffee, tea, soda, and milk as water???

I thought that was just a joke. :noway:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking water because this lady posted last week that drinking water will lower your sodium levels and you will die....not risking it.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    It varies with what I'm doing that day (and temperature) but on average between 1.5 and 3 litres of water plus my obligatory 3 cups of coffee in the morning.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    6-8 cups. I need to bring that intake up a bit more.
  • Chopper88
    Options
    Over 250oz. Some days over 300oz. But Im huge and I drink it from breakfast to bed. The only thing I drink.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    about 140 oz a day
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    as drinking water helped you loose weight?

I know some people will retain more...
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    6 20oz water bottles a day
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have a 0,5 liter bottle by my side at home and in class, and I usually get up to that 8 cup goal :)
    I also drink a lot of tea some days, especially now that the weather is cooler, so I guess that adds up too.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    About 16-24 cups a day...depends on how thirsty I feel!
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am on my 4th day of a gallon + a day....bathroom trips have eased up some...whew.

before this I was doing between 94-100 oz a day
  • lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A gallon daily.
  • cthon98
    cthon98 Posts: 19
    Options
    Several liters during the run of a work day, and when I'm home from work a good number of large glasses. Can't get enough of the stuff, I have to limit myself so I'm only going to the bathroom on an hourly basis.
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon. I drink 20 oz glasses and refill them with my Brita water filter.
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a liter bottle, so maybe 2 bottles a day on my bad days. On my really good days I try for 3 or 4.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    A LOT! My diary every day pretty much says 12 cups. But if you're actually going by a technical "one cup" count, then in reality I drink like 17 cups a day!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    typically during the week ill drink 8-12 glasses. saturdays i can average 6...and sundays...well lets just say that monday am i wake up prety thirsty