What is your biggest motivator?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• beckyanne1975
    Options
    I'm going to be 40 in 31/2yrs and I want a new me. Hopefully lots of weight off and living in a new area. Basically a new me. :-)
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My son.

:) Same for me. As well as my second son and my sexy sexy husband who keeps getting chatted up all the time by lovely women :(
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    My biggest motivator is my future. Living the active,healthy and fit life I once had before I injured my back n leg. Cannot wait to do Warrior Dashes/Spartan Races, go clubbing regularly, joining sports leagues, try more adventurous activities, go on more trips, start my career, push myself to the physical limit whatever my physical goal at the time might be etc. Live life in the game rather than on the sidelines watching things go by. I hope I can relate to anyone in this thread or on my friends list.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just being the healthiest person I can be....and to be pursuing that goal at 53 (WHY did I wait so long?!) is motivation enough! That, and smaller pants!!
  • AngelaStorck
    AngelaStorck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I know that motivators should be positive things, but my biggest motivator right now is showing up my ex's girlfriend. She is going to be starting school where I work in a couple of months and I want to make sure she is green with envy and he realizes what he is missing. :)

Once that wears off, I'll find a new motivation. ;)