Why do people.......

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Bdmiller42
    Options
    I'm luckily the type that can eat anything and not gain a lb. I like this site for the support for every ones goals for a healthy lifestyle.I feel its none my business what others eat..every ones body is different

Thats cause you are 23. Come back when you are 33 and will the same be true

I believe so. My father and 30 yr old brother are the same way. We are all very active people though.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends as well. People who dont share their diaries with anyone else must be hiding something.

A deep dark chocolate and alcohol secret maybe?

Usually an eating disorder. Or at least I think so. Otherwise why wouldnt they let anyone else see what they eat?

Jaysus, thats a bit of a sweeping statement.

Sure .loads on here has an eating disorder, or did, or trying to recover from one. You telling me someone who is trying to loss 200lbs deserves more support than someone who is trying to gain 20lbs?
  • thebigcb
    Options
    I'm luckily the type that can eat anything and not gain a lb. I like this site for the support for every ones goals for a healthy lifestyle.I feel its none my business what others eat..every ones body is different

I believe so. My father and 30 yr old brother are the same way. We are all very active people though.

Racehorse. I know the type, a friend is the same way, can;t fatten them
  • Bdmiller42
    Options

Racehorse. I know the type, a friend is the same way, can;t fatten them
    Exactly.I'm sure it would effect me if I dramatically changed my lifestyle,but I'm trying to just gain by eating healthy and working out so it's been slow progress. I get stir crazy if I sit around too long
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I only come on here to be nosy and see how how people are going and to get info to help me, open diarys are better, nobody would judge you unless you ask for advice, I'm finding it all hard at the moment only because I'm hooked on junk food and if you look at my diary I rarely eat fruit because I have to be in the mood plus in my head a banana 110 calls or a weight watchers cake 75-85 cals I would always eat the cake :-( one day I will change
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your just luck then, shame we are not all as lucky as you :-(
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    I only come on here to be nosy and see how how people are going and to get info to help me, open diarys are better, nobody would judge you unless you ask for advice, I'm finding it all hard at the moment only because I'm hooked on junk food and if you look at my diary I rarely eat fruit because I have to be in the mood plus in my head a banana 110 calls or a weight watchers cake 75-85 cals I would always eat the cake :-( one day I will change
    I can relate on being hooked on something.I was always kinda picky on things I would eat when I was younger and like 2 months ago I had my first strawberry cheesecake. Ever since then I have been to every little diner in my town to try every ones cheesecake. I've established my favorite place, and I go out of my way to just have it at least a couple times a week.
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It isnt just the food people make snide remarks about....it's the exercise as well. It seems some people cant accept that not all of us can join a gym or do aggressive work outs. Its not always because we dont want to or are too lazy.........some of us merely cant owing to physical limitations that are also not always centered around being too heavy.

Just stop judging others........either support em or shuddup
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i love seeing my friend's diaries, especially those who have the same eating style as me. i like to get ideas, but for those that don't --i don't judge what they eat. it's not my trip. i support them either way.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    It isnt just the food people make snide remarks about....it's the exercise as well. It seems some people cant accept that not all of us can join a gym or do aggressive work outs. Its not always because we dont want to or are too lazy.........some of us merely cant owing to physical limitations that are also not always centered around being too heavy.

Just stop judging others........either support em or shuddup

This
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    ....Not have their food diary available for friends to see, the amount of knowledge on this site will be vast and by scrutinising your diary's people will be able to give you some great advice.

basically.....get your diarys out!
    You mad?
  • thebigcb
    Options
    ....Not have their food diary available for friends to see, the amount of knowledge on this site will be vast and by scrutinising your diary's people will be able to give you some great advice.

basically.....get your diarys out!
    You mad?

A mad person? On the forums? Never lol
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    now all the bios are going to require a food log w/ friend requests--saves time.
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    hell I appreciate just having people that get on instead of seeing them for a week then they disappear