SAHM 1/25/10 - 1/31/10

Options
123457»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I got my Wii BL workout done. Yay! I feel better now. I hate guilt. I'd probably make a decent Catholic when it comes to guilt. I have a guilty conscience by nature, LOL.

Also, I really needed to hear virtual Bob tell me that I have nothing but success coming my way. I know if I stick with it, I will, but it was just reassuring for some reason. I have this nasty habit of going crazy after about 6 months of consistently doing anything. I blame my ADD. I have a nervous breakdown at about 6 months. It has prevented me from holding down jobs and finishing school.

So I guess I just need my butt kicked through these next few months, because 6 months on MFP is roaring up on me, and I am feeling that familiar feeling. I don't mean I'm going to stop counting calories or anything, I think it's more avoiding an actual workout and just wanting to run instead. But I can't run every day, because you have to let your muscles repair.

Okay, deep breath. Sorry about the random vent.

Must keep eye on the prize: Healthier, skinnier me, an extension on my life, running a marathon next spring, and getting ready for kid #2 in the next two years!

P.S. Glad to see you back, Shera. I hope to get reacquainted with you next week! :)
  • curliegirl
    Options
    Trish you are too funny. Why do we let ourselves self destruct? Like we can't establish new habits? YES we can. Just because we've been doing something for 3 months, 6 months or a year doesn't mean we cannot keep on doing it for life.

Shera--glad your trip went well. Jump back in when you can.

Well I have had a great day! Stayed under on my calories & did pilates tonight for some good stretching and core work. I really want to do them again on Tuesday & Thursday but we shall see what happens.

The PLAN for the week

Water--8 glasses a day
    Enter everything I eat--already have the meals in and planned :)
    Eat MORE vegetables/fruit & less soda, m&ms, & dessert--my top 3 bad habits
    Walk/jog on Mon, Wed & Friday
    Around house--keep decluttering as we keep thinking about selling the house this spring
    School--look at paperwork goals
    Sleep--get to bed before 11 every night!

And since it is 10:40--See you all tomorrow!

Kim
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    whew! it was a chatty night here!
    it's almost mdnt so i gotta get to bed. it was a good day here as far as everything else in life--ate crappy when i got home late tonight.

BUT good the rest of the day and walked 2mi so that counts for something. (will update my tickers tomorrow)

you ladies are awesome and i'm excited to hear more from shera (welcome back--and thanks to hubby) and our new gals. this is THE best thread for mom's --imho.

trish/kim---i am queen of self sabotage....hence the reason i'm still here a year later!!!
    what is that abt??
    will think on that.

alright. really gotta close my eyes. have sweet dreams all and catch ya on the new thread tomorrow!
    btw--bette midler show was GREAT. not saying it to brag. it was just so generous and thoughtful of my mil to take me to see it with her. :) it was bette's last night in vegas (she's been here for 2 yrs) and marie osmond popped in to say hello and gladys knight performed a song too. her voice was beautiful still. and i LOVED all the dancers, the choreography, costumes, production. a really well done show.
    ok...zzzzzzz