Pooping and farting - question

Options

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't see a whole lot wrong with it. Now do I go outta my way to fart in front of hubby?.....If I am really angry at him then yes. Will I instill it in my daughter to atleast have the courtesy to say excuse me? YES! But coming from the family where in Wal Mart you fart in one lane just to walk to the next to see the poor oncoming peoples reactions ( my mom's favorite thing to do)....I get a kick out of any fart or poop jokes. Would I fart in public? NOPE....And I go outta my way to make sure there is no one in the bathroom at work when I have to, ahem..."go".

BTW getting really weird looks at work while reading this thread.....Face all red from laughing looks more like I am trying to hide something! BEST THREAD!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Married nearly 15 years, I'm not allowed to fart in bed (I have to get up and go to the bathroom....) or fart within earshot and she has never done it so I can hear it.

Pooping in earshot / close proximity? No chance.

I do feel a bit oppressed but meh, the benefits make up for it...
  • RopenChoke
    RopenChoke Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Married 12 years and definitely don't have a problem pooping or farting in front of each other. Whiping on the other hand, I prefer to be alone and I generally try to leave the bathroom before she whipes.
  • jaleungs8
    Options
    Frequent things said in our household regarding the subject:
    "OH, YEEEEAAAAAHHH, that stinks. You smell it?"
    "I gotta brown snake playing peek a boo!"
    "I wouldn't go in there a while if I was you."
    "What the hell did you eat?!"
    "I gotta go drop a deuce"

And my personal favorite:
    1."Hey come in here and look at this!"
    2. "What?"
    1. *Giggles like a little school girl*
    2. "WHAT?!"
    1. *Continues to giggle* "You see it?" *Giggles more*
    2. "OMG, what died in your *kitten*?!"

somehow you can always tell if it's a regular fart or if there poop behind it :noway: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • tracyb0117
    Options
    This post was sooo funny!! My husband farts more than he talks! I have accused him of sneaking fiber pills just so he can fart every 5 minutes. So ya, I fart in front of him any chance I get.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I love it when guys think girls poop purple. It's freaking hilarious to watch them turn green when I tell them I need to take a dump. Sometimes I text my friends while I am pooping just to freak them out.
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Okay my fiance says he NEVER farts, lol. He does he is too shy for me to hear it and doesn't want anyone to know he does it. I have slipped one before and he made sure he made a big deal his words were and I quote while he was telling his dad about it. "She farted so bad, the dogs hair fell off the paint on the wall peeled off and I forgot my own name." Yeah i was embarrassed so bad. lol but thats Chris for ya.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriendfor 7 years, and I've never farted in front of him--only when I'm sleeping and he tells me about it the next day! He doesn't care though. If I have to poop, I will tell him I have to...he never makes a big deal out of it, he just stares at me like I'm kidding hahaha.

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years and I have never farted in front of him. My mom never farts in front of anyone. My daughter is 15 and she doesn't fart in front of anyone either. It must be a female learned trait. HOWEVER...my boyfriend farts ALL THE TIME and so do both my sons.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?

Yep I would change my tampon in front of him. But I wouldn't fart in front of him. That is strange now that I think about it.
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend likes to sing about pooping, does that count?
  • valluco75
    Options
    Is been forever since I've watched a girl take a dump.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Pooing is private.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Eeep...I would literally turn on the tap when I went to pee so that my bf at the time wouldn't hear from the other room, letalone pooping in front of him!!!!

Nervous toilet go-er i guess!! hahaha
  • sirthickness
    Options
    Poops around you? Depends on the situation, if I am in my office at work and some chick walks in and sh!ts on my desk, I may be slightly put off, unless she is really hot.
    ^^this^^
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    photo.jpg
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    bump
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have tears down my face and my daughter wants to know what I am laughing at!!!! Unfortunately, I cannot seem to hold my pearls in too much anymore and I really do not like that. In the first years of my marriage, my darling husband use to let some real stinky ones go. It was so funny, he use to jump up and run into the coat closet in the living room, close the door, do his business, come out and wipe at his rear to make sure no stink stuck to his pants!
  • KelleyThatsMe
    Options
    Pooping, farting, peeing, vomiting, snorting, bad B.O., and morning breath my boyfriend and I share them all. It's what being a couple is about. I am thankful that I have found someone who I can share not only the bad stuff but the good stuff as well.
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have never pooped in front of my husband. I have farted in front of him (married for almost 11 years and been together for over 12). I just say excuse me and we move on. He does the same thing.

My question to the ladies is would you change your tampon in front of your b/f or husband?

Yep I would change my tampon in front of him. But I wouldn't fart in front of him. That is strange now that I think about it.

yes, he actually only buys me the more expensive ones too, he does not like the idea of cheaping out there. but he is there and involved in all that. he is a grown man and has no prob with that stuff. just the whole "bile is vile" thing. Basically if its smells its bad. lol. Or if it came from that area.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I have tears down my face and my daughter wants to know what I am laughing at!!!! Unfortunately, I cannot seem to hold my pearls in too much anymore and I really do not like that. In the first years of my marriage, my darling husband use to let some real stinky ones go. It was so funny, he use to jump up and run into the coat closet in the living room, close the door, do his business, come out and wipe at his rear to make sure no stink stuck to his pants!

Pearls?? I think that's another thread. :wink: Did anyone ever remark on the smell of your winter coat? That's a pretty funny visual. :smile: