So at what weight do women actually respond to a guy?

Options

Replies

• LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Once you're confident with yourself. So, that may be a certain weight, it may not.

I used to think that men would like me better when I lost weight. Yeah, I got more attention. From wankers.

You need to be confident in yourself, and start talking to the right girls :)
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    well ima t 185 so its obviously below 185

try taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom w/ your pants off. chics love that *kitten*
    yes.....and make sure we can see the camera in the mirror.....that makes us really hot for you - oh...and maybe there could be some nasty *kitten* caked onto the bathroom mirror too........

noted, and btw, have you seen the bathroom self shot of the girl w/ a huge log in the toilet in the back ground?

I hate myself for knowing what you're talking about...

That one is a classic. i also love the ones w/ the toddler in the back ground. Parenting at its finest!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options

try taking pictures of yourself in the bathroom w/ your pants off. chics love that *kitten*
    yes.....and make sure we can see the camera in the mirror.....that makes us really hot for you - oh...and maybe there could be some nasty *kitten* caked onto the bathroom mirror too........

noted, and btw, have you seen the bathroom self shot of the girl w/ a huge log in the toilet in the back ground?

i simply cannot live another moment WITHOUT seeing it
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    some women are shallow, some are not.

Really what turns women on is confidence, not arrogance (there is a fine line between the two). Be friendly, have a sense of humor, sociable.

if you have a hot body and are a douche, you will still be lonely.

I completely agree with this. I have a crush on Kevin James, he''s not slim, but he seems to have a great personality and that is what I look for.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    If women are reacting just to looks then they are most certainly the wrong women to be worrying about! Weight is an issue for most people when getting into an intimate relationship but character is far more important for a first reaction!! Keep being you & have confidence that as you look after yourself & care for others that this will be far more attractive......
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girls. Plus, it's more about confidence than looks.
    If I were to defend girls who might ignore people who approach them - the amount of creeps is unbelievable and I automatically ignore anyone who approaches me on the street, so don't take it personally.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I screwed my back up playing football my freshman year of college and ballooned (for me) to 218lbs. Struck out all the time. After my back healed I got back down to 168, by the time I got back to the 170's...I was getting approached.

Sucks that you can be treated so different due to weight.
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You're walking up to the wrong girls.
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    LOL yes. I bathed at 290 also btw.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You're walking up to the wrong girls.
    THIS!!!
  • Dad_of_3
    Dad_of_3 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    So glad I'm married and my wife never stopped loving me!
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i think your putting the pu**y on a pedestal
  • Dunkelheit666
    Dunkelheit666 Posts: 223 Member
    Options

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=132&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1920&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbnid=Mab_z_KdYGRdkM:&imgrefurl=http://www.truefail.com/2143/comparison-of-browser.html&docid=4EELnUm2WW76BM&imgurl=http://www.truefail.com/uploads/2011_12/1323997074_FAIL_EPIC_FAIL_thumb.jpg&w=215&h=268&ei=K4uZUKa4MYHlyAGPyoGQDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=217&sig=103417353990670576927&page=3&tbnh=141&tbnw=118&ndsp=72&ved=1t:429,r:55,s:100,i:169&tx=67&ty=94
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    OP - not saying you do, but don't judge too much (if any) of your self-worth on vapid female approval. Their acknowledgment of you is fleeting and generally only based on superficial things. Don't let it bother you. Female hypergamy keeps women much more restricted than it does most men.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    The girls who are ignoring you must not be quality anyway, so don't sweat it!

And yes, heavier girls tend to be nicer, so try not to go after the stick figures. This isn't meant to offend either heavier girls or really thin girls, but as a formerly obese girl, I had a great personality that was often ignored for total *****es who thought they hung the moon!

Be confident and the rest will follow :)
    I know you said its not meant to offend anyone, but that still doesn't make it a nice thing to say. Personality has nothing to do with what people look like and by assuming that thin girls tend to not be so nice is no better than the girl who wouldn't even acknowledge OP in the first post :/ Either way its a snap judgement based on what someone looks like
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it doesn't matter. If a girl is judging you bc you weight 245 she sucks anyways. Somebody else already said it but she's right, it's about confidence. Turn on the charm, smile and don't let the girls get to you. Make a joke about it, that always puts people at ease. Maybe you're not a fitness model, but you are working on it. You care about yoru health and are trying to make a change. To me that's more important. A guy who is overweight and doesn't give a *kitten*, that is not attractive. But a smart, funny man who likes to eat, I can deal with that.
  • lozadee
    lozadee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My guy 6"6 and very slim, when I first met him (seems stupid/shallow/ugly and ignorant of me now) but I kept telling myself not to fall for him/he wont like me because I'm so short 5"4 and fat....

The only size issue is all me - he's out of this world with support/compliments....its hard to not let your own size be an issue but sometimes its necessary...dont be disheartened focusing on size its only likely to end up on binging/punishing yourself...believe in yourself and how well you've done!

(I think I know what point im trying to make but im not sure if i have or not?!)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've dated men who weighed anywhere from 150 to 240 pounds. Their weight had nothing to do with me responding to them.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Any woman that would turn down Quail Man is crazy!!!!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=132&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1920&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbnid=Mab_z_KdYGRdkM:&imgrefurl=http://www.truefail.com/2143/comparison-of-browser.html&docid=4EELnUm2WW76BM&imgurl=http://www.truefail.com/uploads/2011_12/1323997074_FAIL_EPIC_FAIL_thumb.jpg&w=215&h=268&ei=K4uZUKa4MYHlyAGPyoGQDQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=217&sig=103417353990670576927&page=3&tbnh=141&tbnw=118&ndsp=72&ved=1t:429,r:55,s:100,i:169&tx=67&ty=94
    [/quote]

thank you kind sir!