Check the Diary of The Person Above! Give Good Advice!!!

Options

Replies

• toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Can someone please check mine.....:indifferent:
  • toya316
    Options

Eat more balanced meals.
    Ditch the butter everyday.

It's Colombian.....not Columbian!!!!

LOLZZZZ, it's not me it's MFP I just picked what was filtered.... Thanks though...
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

I'd probably starve on what you eat, but if it works for you.....

I would recommend less prepared foods, and snacks, more natural foods, and proteins....But that is what works for me.
  • toya316
    Options

I'd probably starve on what you eat, but if it works for you.....

I would recommend less prepared foods, and snacks, more natural foods, and proteins....But that is what works for me.

Thanks, for your advice...
  • isitsororo
    Options
    Can someone check my diary on days besides today please? Thanks :) Sorry, I don't log my foods until I actually eat them.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    @dave ..hmmm, you are too obsessed with vitamins and protein..lol, seriously, what can I say about such a great diary?
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    @rompers, looks good :)
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    @believe..
    good variety, right on track goal wise. Add sodium to chart if you find you retain water!
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't feel that I am able to offer advice, yet..still trying to get my eating together...can someone check mine?
  • Francesca3162
    Options
    @talaysia

I like the variety in your day. I think you have it spread out nicely to avoid HUNGER pangs.. Add sugar to your metrics to follow those as well.....
  • midnight333
    Options
    Talaysia3 pretty good BUT your sugar counts in the beginning of the 2 weeks were through the roof. It's hard for me to cook. I'm trying to be gluten free because of migraine headaches. My macros are set 30/35/35 carbs/protein/fat. So far this past 30 days my loss has been at a rate of 1 1/2lbs per week since I switched my macros and lowered my sugar intake. I also pre-plan about a week ahead so I don't go over. I also don't exercise much as I have MS and get tired easily. I try weight training though when I can. Thank you in advance.
  • Francesca3162
    Options
    Lol. No one loves me.

Or me!!! :(
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Francesca3162..looks pretty good, maybe a bit low on protein..looks like you have it set on MFP default settings. I too have trouble getting enough protein, but I changed my settings to make it a focus. Maybe a bit of chicken or fish on your lunch salad and I like to add 1 scoop of protein powder to my muffin mix before I bake them..it really makes them last longer before I get hungry.

MrM27..I saw you were getting skipped. Looks good, i think you could use a few more veggies on a daily basis..maybe add some spinach leaves to what looked like sandwiches at lunch and a micro-steamer veggie pack to dinner?
  • talaysia3
    Options
    @talaysia

I like the variety in your day. I think you have it spread out nicely to avoid HUNGER pangs.. Add sugar to your metrics to follow those as well.....

Thank you...that's exactly what I try to do.

I look at my sugar through the mobile app. I switch my nutrients up on the website from time to time. My sugar is always high because I do eat a lot of fruit and I hate seeing that red.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Lol. No one loves me.

MrM27 Denny's on a saturday?? really? Dude.. (jk) Thats about it, other than that really good couldn't find anything that I would change.. maybe mix it up you gotta be getting sick of chicken everyday.. Maybe track exercise thats about all.. nice job on the macro's.

I was gone for 10 days.. so nothing really to check on mine as I didn't log then except to Monday.
  • talaysia3
    Options
    Talaysia3 pretty good BUT your sugar counts in the beginning of the 2 weeks were through the roof. It's hard for me to cook. I'm trying to be gluten free because of migraine headaches. My macros are set 30/35/35 carbs/protein/fat. So far this past 30 days my loss has been at a rate of 1 1/2lbs per week since I switched my macros and lowered my sugar intake. I also pre-plan about a week ahead so I don't go over. I also don't exercise much as I have MS and get tired easily. I try weight training though when I can. Thank you in advance.

Thanks. Yea...I think TOM made me do it

Yours look pretty good as well...I guess if I had some advice, I would just say be careful on your sodium.
  • midnight333
    Options
    Lol. No one loves me.

Your days are excellent with the exception like stated, your vegetables I have that problem too. Otherwise you have a fabulous diary super counts and great food.