Check the Diary of The Person Above! Give Good Advice!!!

Options

Replies

• Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    midnight333, overall you look pretty good. My only suggestion(s) is a few more variety of veggies, I see lots of lettuce/salad stuffs but not much of other types. Throw in some squash, zuccinni, bell peppers, etc... that and unless you're on a specialized diet, you don't typically need to track sugars seperate from carbs, as they all turn into the same thing.

Otherwise excellent eating!

Though I do see you are on the Body Fortress Peanutbuttter Chocolate. I too am liking the BF, but I'm currently using chocolate but my tub is almost out, I've been eyeing the pb&c when I get another one. How do they compare tastewise?
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Vegetables. Yes I know. I don't eat nearly enough. Hardly any. I need to stop acting like a child and just eat my Damn vegetables.

LOL.. Seriously hide a few spinach leaves in the sandwiches..you really won't notice them. My DH swore he hated spinach until he tried it raw in place of lettuce.
  • midnight333
    Options
    midnight333, overall you look pretty good. My only suggestion(s) is a few more variety of veggies, I see lots of lettuce/salad stuffs but not much of other types. Throw in some squash, zuccinni, bell peppers, etc... that and unless you're on a specialized diet, you don't typically need to track sugars seperate from carbs, as they all turn into the same thing.

Otherwise excellent eating!

Though I do see you are on the Body Fortress Peanutbuttter Chocolate. I too am liking the BF, but I'm currently using chocolate but my tub is almost out, I've been eyeing the pb&c when I get another one. How do they compare tastewise?
    Sorry late on repy Body Fortress I've only tried the pb&c so far, but I'm switching over to Cellucor. The cholestrol counts in the body fortress are too much for me and the sugar also. It's pretty good though the pb&c I usually drink it with water I've tried it with milk and it tasted icky. Thank you soooo much for your feedback it helps out alot!:smile:
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    @dave ..hmmm, you are too obsessed with vitamins and protein..lol, seriously, what can I say about such a great diary?

I lift a lot of weights, and I'm at a pretty good caloric deficit. While some of what I have been following may be "bodybuilder myths", it does work for me, and I'm a little less worried about losing too much muscle mass with the higher proteins. :) Thanks.
  • Yukongil
    Options
    somebody want to give mine a read? I'd greatly appreciate it.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    My suggestion for Yuko would be cut back on the sodium some
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Gatorginger - My suggestion would be to skip the coffee and go for tea.
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Any tips for me? My diary has been a bit hit or miss lately, my own advice to me would be to eat less junk. :smile: Any other tips please and thanks? =)
    03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jenniferaross - great diary! :) jelly beans seem to be pretty common, but everyone loves the occasional treat :) apart from that, seems to be pretty balanced and good. No exercise, but you had made a note about that, so that's all okay :)

If anyone does mine - only look back a few days, my weekend was awful! Had my (long-distance) boyfriend come up, totally forgot to log almost everything.
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    your diary is locked hun
  • JenniferARoss
    JenniferARoss Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Jenniferaross - great diary! :) jelly beans seem to be pretty common, but everyone loves the occasional treat :) apart from that, seems to be pretty balanced and good. No exercise, but you had made a note about that, so that's all okay :)

If anyone does mine - only look back a few days, my weekend was awful! Had my (long-distance) boyfriend come up, totally forgot to log almost everything.

Thanks 03428! Back on track with the exercise today (getting over the flu). No excuse for the jelly beans though, lol! Thank you!
    :smile:
    Options
    Oops! Have put it on public now :)
  • Yukongil
    Options
    My suggestion for Yuko would be cut back on the sodium some

If only! I've been trying to slay that dragon for weeks now.
  • justicekenny
    Options
    My diary is open ... have at it .. :)
    Options
    justicekenny - that's great! such a good diary, really impressed :) (sorry, no constructive criticism from me!)
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    @03... You don't eat your exercise calories back and your net gets SO low. You should try to eat maybe half back. Also, your protein is very low most days, have you thought about bumping that up? I don't know what your goals are, so it's hard for me to give you any advice. Also, I know it was only one day, but Reese's Pieces for dinner?! ;-)
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    @03... You don't eat your exercise calories back and your net gets SO low. You should try to eat maybe half back. Also, your protein is very low most days, have you thought about bumping that up? I don't know what your goals are, so it's hard for me to give you any advice. Also, I know it was only one day, but Reese's Pieces for dinner?! ;-)

Vevvie (SP?) I think you should look into putting alil food into your breakfast...not just drinking your calories
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Vevvie (SP?) I think you should look into putting alil food into your breakfast...not just drinking your calories

Needs moar cals
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    piggydog.... where are your calories?? You need fruits, vegies and more protein. What about water. Sorry, not tring to be negative but there isn't much to be positive about except that you are consistent with logging.