Check the Diary of The Person Above! Give Good Advice!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @wahmx Maybe the fact that it looks like some days you don't eat enough calories...
  • slobkitten
    Options
    @jessicalynn75 i'd say you should drink more water and keep an eye on your sodium!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    @jessicalynn75 i'd say you should drink more water and keep an eye on your sodium!

veggies
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @03428 nice.. I could only wish I ate so well... :o)
  • justicekenny
    Options
    justicekenny - that's great! such a good diary, really impressed :) (sorry, no constructive criticism from me!)

Thank you .. I have to shore up that peanut butter consumption .. the addiction is bad..
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    @justicekenny Same! Looks good.

I want to preface my diary with...I do drink lots of water, but I don't log it because I can't keep up with how much...I drink water all day long. :)
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    @jessicalynn

Your diary is great! Lots of good foods, it looks like you're really in a good groove of what you like and what fits into your calories. I'm the exact same way. I have a few suggestions, but really, they're only things that I personally might consider, it's nothing that will make or break your weight loss so take them with a grain of salt!

1. Consider eating back at least part of your exercise calories. In the short run, it's not a problem and is great for boosting losses, but in the long run it might stall you a bit.
    2. Get a food scale. This is one of the best things I've done! I notice you measure a lot of your fruits by the size, sm-lg. You might be surprised how thing add up differently when you weigh them.
    3. Try to use entries for fruits and vegetables that don't have the * in front of them. These will be the most accurate, and they have various different ways to input (cups, grams, size of fruit, etc.). I've noticed that occasionally even though something says fruit - generic it can be off.
    4. Eat slightly less processed foods. You do pretty well with sodium, so it's not a big concern or anything, but I personally really enjoy making my meals from raw produce. It's personally rewarding and better for overall health most times.

Like I said, your diary is great. None of these suggestions are vital, but the post says to give good advice, which is all I'm trying to do! Happy losing!
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    @ Aliciaaah not much i can say about your diary because it looks really good. Only slight thing was i noticed over on carbs on a couple of occasions
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    my diaries are all open
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    ^ needs to eat because according to her diary shes eating zero calories and zero calories is not enough!
  • texasaswang
    texasaswang Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CaptChat75 need to open his diary, other than no link, looks good sir!
  • TinkerbelleJ
    TinkerbelleJ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @Texasaswang

I looked back some days and I noticed you are frequently over in the sodium department. I really like how many different things you are eating! And you breakfast sounds Delicious! Baked sweet potato mmmmm!
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Tinkerbellej you seam to have a lot of processed food, even though your under calories maybe try some fresh food as well.
  • pgfatty
    pgfatty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    demilde ....only 600 calories?

i dont knw much but everyone tells me that i should not eat under 1200 cals...
  • isitsororo
    Options

More protein, fewer carbs. You are consistently significantly under your protein intake as far as I have checked, and over your carbs.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options

More protein, fewer carbs. You are consistently significantly under your protein intake as far as I have checked, and over your carbs.

Isitsororo- im impressed by your diary. :)

Im new but someone can check mine out. I know i eat over and need to watch sugar. Im getting better about trying to make better choices and drink more water. :happy:
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    @Justanumber85 - Watch out for all the processed foods, like cereal. Oatmeal with fruit would be more nutritious and less sugary.

Also, get your calories from eating them not drinking them (i.e. eat an orange rather than drink a glass of orange juice). The fruit has more fiber to help satisfy you, while costing less calories than a concentrated juice.
  • TinkerbelleJ
    TinkerbelleJ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tinkerbellej you seam to have a lot of processed food, even though your under calories maybe try some fresh food as well.

That's so random since a lot of the things I eat are fresh. Thanks!