Sandydur Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    71e87633d5025122.jpg

Happy Birthday Beth!!!!!!

Sandy
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,999 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: We have an accountant do our taxes but I still have to gather all the numbers.....since we itemize deductions, have a home based business, and are able to deduct actual sales tax paid since there is no state income tax in Washington, there are a zillion pieces of paper and numbers that I have to sort through and provide to the accountant so she can prepare the return.....as I go through everything it's like replaying the last year.

:flowerforyou: Sandy, that is a great photo of you, your husband, and your granddaughter...thanks for the directions on how to post pictures

:flowerforyou: Barb, I'm thinking positive thoughts for a good recovery for you and your mom.....my parents owned some apartments and when they traveled I stepped up to deal with the various tenant issues----you're right that it can be a huge headache----the best one was the old man who complained that the guy downstairs had his pickup truck full of crab pots parked in the driveway and the smell was driving him crazy---after several visits I figured out that the old man was lonely and enjoyed having me come visit him----I was working full time and was young and self centered and really didin't want to be spending that much time listening to the story of this man's life:laugh: Jake liked your golf joke

:flowerforyou: Birdie, I read an article about a woman who said she was almost relieved when she found out she had cancer because it gave her the freedom to quit everything she had volunteered to do with church, PTA, and everywhere else.

:flowerforyou: Marie, it's hard for me to imagine snow in Texas when we're having spring in NW Washington....glad you're thinking about step counting again......we just found the step counter that Jake misplaced months ago....it was on the floor in the hall closet....I can't believe it was there the whole time....maybe a cat was playing with it and had it hidden for awhile

:flowerforyou: Phoebe, you'll have your hands full giving pain meds to your cat....I hope he feels better soon.

:flowerforyou: Jake had a great phone conversation with his younger brother today.....Jake had been calling his mom once or twice a week for over 20 years so I know he'll miss that......they loved arguing about politics...Jake is feeling much better today....he got lots of sleep and then stretched out on the couch to watch the Olympics tonight

:flowerforyou: Jeffrey, I think you'll be great on your new lightweight bike

Now it's late and time for bed...:heart::heart: :heart: hugs:heart::heart: :heart: Barbie
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    This is just a drive through.....sorry Barbie and Jake to hear about your loss and your visit to the ER...take care.
    Beth, Happy Birthday to you, hope this is a wonderful year for you!
    Jeffery, that sounds like quite a bike...aren't miracles wonderful? LOL!

Got to go to bed now! Eyes are getting heavy now! Have a great day tomorrow and

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Good grief, I go to bed early ONE NIGHT (Monday) and all H3LL breaks loose!! I am referring to Barbie's post about Jake's cardiac adventure. :noway: I am so sorry for your loss:flowerforyou: --though not unexpected still difficult to bear. Jake, take care of yourself!!! Since you think my jokes are funny, I would like to keep you around for a long time, as you obviously have good taste.:bigsmile:

Mercifully, I have heard nothing more from my next door neighbor about the alleged "noise problem":huh: :frown: eminating from the unit above her.

We had a potluck today at work, but I prepared for it by spending 45 minutes on the Gazelle before I went to work, and taking the piglets for an hour long walk before our rain returned. So long, spring, it was fun while it lasted. The rain is supposed to go away again by Sunday.

Well, I have to go to work earlier than usual tomorrow because we were cut loose earlier than usual tonight, so bye for now.

Barb
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Good Morning,

We got a little more snow, just what we need. :explode: At least the sun is trying to come out, so that should help brighten some moods. (like mine) :tongue:

Barbie and Jake, hope Jake is feeling better now and taking it easy. Will there be a service for his mother or have other arrangements been made? It is hard losing a mother, mine died 18 years ago and I still miss her. :brokenheart:

Barb, we all think your jokes are funny, your stories are funny and you are funny. :laugh:

Sandi, hope all is well with you and you have started mentally packing for your cruise. :drinker: If I were to travel for a month I would need a trunk to handle my clothes and accessories, since I always over pack. :laugh:

Jeffrey, have you found a dry spot to try your bike? Glad things went well with the moms. :love:

I played cards yesterday and then went to lunch. I thought I was eating healthy by ordering the Mahi Mahi but it was served with almonds and wild rice. When I got home and checked my calories, it wasn't good, but that is because I did no exercise yesterday. Bummer. Today is a new day and I will be making up for yesterday. :blushing:

My daughter and I think differently about counting calories which she just started.
    Just because I am posting her original post, my response and her response you can skip this part if you are busy. :laugh:

* I need to ramp up the exercise if I want to be able to eat more than my 3 main meals each day. Burning 200 calories daily doing Wii Fit is not going to cut it if I want to be able to have any snacks.
    * Going to the Community Center and doing 1/2 hour of the Elliptical and 1/2 hour on the treadmill burns over 500 calories a workout! Much better. I will start going to the CCC each morning instead.
    * It’s difficult to cut calories and eat a natural, organic diet. Whole milk and butter and no artificial sweeteners add so many extra calories but I’m not willing to compromise on those issues. Like I said, I just have to increase the exercise instead.
    * It was not difficult at all to stop drinking my daily Coke Zero. I tried coffee for 2 days but it made me feel sick and I had trouble sleeping (even though I only had coffee in the morning). Plus I had coffee breath all day long. No thanks. I’m going to try some green herbal tea that my friend, Shawna told me about.
    * I lost a few pounds already! I’m not sure how that’s possible since I struggled with my caloric intake this week but I’m thinking it’s probably water release from eliminating the soda from my diet and drinking more water this week. I don’t have a scale but did use the Wii Fit at the same time of the day, wearing the same clothes and in the same conditions. I would think that’s gotta be pretty accurate.
    * My reward for a week of hard work counting my calories:

A fabulous meal of a BLT sandwich, sweet-potato fries and a thick, rich chocolate shake! Now before you jump all over me for eating such an outrageous meal, let me tell you that I was only doing my duty. It was my responsibility to eat that food. You see, I asked for it. Remember last year at this time, my letter to the editor? In it, I said:

I won’t speak for all residents, but my family wants fun, casual family dining with reasonable prices. How about turning that 50s-style atmosphere into a fun soda shop with burgers and sandwiches and thick chocolate shakes?…..How about something that appeals to families with children that won’t break the bank? Personally that is what this family wants and if you want to open up something like that in Chaska, we would be happy to support you.

So, when Tommy opened his Malt Shop just a few blocks away from the former Mix location, I fully expected to walk in and see a sign welcoming me. I’m sure they have just been waiting for The Miklas Family to patronize their restaurant. So, you understand, I was only going because I said I would. Thanks Tommy!

MY RESPONSE: Really? Did you add the calories in that BLT, fries and shake? Probably over 1000. You couldn’t pay me to eat a meal like that. Sorry.

Adding snacks to you three meals doesn’t necessarily mean fun snacks, it means more like fruit or almonds or some other healthy snack.

I am allowed 1200 calories a day (the site you recommended said 1400 but I don’t agree). If I exercise and gain 300 that is 1500 total. A normal eating day for me is Oj, cereal with banana for breakfast, lunch a half sandwich on wheat bread with a few chips, some almonds or fruit for a snack and dinner meat with a side of rice or vegetable along with a salad. I also have two glasses of wine, one while cooking the other with my meal. At night either almonds or 100 calorie popcorn. I am not eating sweets for lent right now, but when I do I have a skinny cow ice cream bar. When going to a restaurant I will either order fish or steak, although I have ordered different and then paid the price in gaining weight.

I am not trying to lecture you (much) but if you are serious about counting calories you have to stick with it no matter what and exercise at least 5 days a week to lose 1/2 to 1 pound a week.

Tell Carl to take the boys to the Malt Shop, he has room to add a few extra calories. :)

By the way eating an organic diet is no excuse for not counting calories, you can eat what you want within reason if you really count. Put your calories in for the day in the morning and then you will know what you can and can’t eat.

Love you, just trying to keep you focused!!!

HER RESPONSE:
    Thank you ladies (well, most of you :) ) for your support. I do feel good with my results after one week and feel like I am on the right track.

Now to address my dear mother. First off, yes, that meal was 1236 calories. But I exercised extra hard that day (536 calories burned) and I limited the rest of my food that day, skipping lunch since I had a late breakfast, so I still ended up 33 calories under for the day. That is why I allowed myself to eat that.

I am being very serious about counting calories and exercising. That is why I am making the changes that I listed above. And when I talked about snacking, yes, I just mean natural, healthy things like popcorn with our movie or fruit, nuts during the day. I just need a little something between meals at times. And I wasn’t using natural, organic eating as an excuse not to count calories. As I said, I was just noting that it made it much harder and calories add up a little quicker when you are using whole milk and real butter. But I’m not compromising so I’ve got to work harder and be aware of those extra calories.

I did exercise 6 days last week and I counted my calories every single day. For the whole week, I was only 47 calories over. But like I said, I also lost 3.5 pounds so far…not sure what that is attributed to but I’m guessing the elimination of the soda.

So back off, woman!! I am working hard and being serious about this all. But one thing that I also will not compromise about is eating out once a week. This cook refuses to cook dinner 7 nights a week so I will just have to budget carefully to enjoy my Saturday night out. I deserve it!

MY LAST RESPONSE:
    <<<<<<<backing off!!

Note to self: Keep opinions to yourself :)

Back off woman??? Do kids today have no respect for their elders??? Lesson learned keep opinions to myself and stick with the people who understand how hard it is to lose weight. :heart:

Love you gals and guys!!

Sandy

Sorry I took up so much of your time, just needed to vent. :grumble:
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love:
    Sandy, I agree with your daughter about increasing exercise to be able to consume more calories but I strongly disagree with her about all the "nutritionless" food she wants to consume........all calories are not created equal.......I also disagree with her attitude toward you....whe reminds me of my friend who dismissed everything I know about losing weight in favor of hypnosis.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:smooched: Barb, you're a perfect example of upping your exercise in order to do a little extra healthy eating......yes, Jake is feeling much better but he goes to Seattle to the cardiologist tomorrow and expects that they will keep him over to add another lead to his defibrillator....when he asked the nurse if he could schedule this after our trip to Los Angeles next week, she said "How do you feel about going to the emergency room in a hospital in L.A.?" So he'll see the doctor tomorrow and we'll keep our fingers crossed about whether he'll be able to go to LA.

:grumble: :grumble: in a few minutes my cousin will call and do most of the talking for an hour.....I'll try to ride the exercise bike while she talks :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: :heart: hugs:heart::heart: Barbie

:smooched: :smooched: Beth, Happy Birthday to you......I hope you had a wonderful celebration :heart: :drinker:
  • isandi
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have had 3 bad days and am having a problem getting it all together. Mainly it is the sugar and today I cut back on the amount of diet coke that I had.
    I usually have a 44 ounce diet coke from QT everyday. I would like to get off the sugar too and do everything the healthy way. I have 2 new cook books coming and I think they will help. I am doing a good job of breaking the habit of going to Starbucks every morning. I am totally a creature of habit!
    I am sitting here typing this as I am listening to the presentation for Nutrisystems on QVC. It is all tooo much and even overwhelming...maybe NS would be the way to go!

Now about the cruise...I have started packing...the food will not be an issue....last year I actually took the scale with me but won't do that this year.

Have any of you had any of the new fudge bars by HEALTHY CHOICE. well, they have changed the sugar sweetener, which is the same as what is in medifast, and it makes me feel terrible. I have 24 bars if anyone would like them...oh, I guess they will melt if I mail them...guess I will send them packed in dry ice..LOL! JUST kidding and I am the only one laughing...what a day i had today!

Well, I hope you all start having spring very soon. The birds are getting ready to mate hear and they get really noisy but I love to listen to them.

Sandy, I was just shaking my head...we are getting too old to have to be tortured by other people even our families!You do what is best for you and ignore the rest!

Years ago I was at a conference and they said,"when you get older you will have less energy to deal with what you have always dealt with" I thought at the time, "I don't see that happening" well, it does happen and you gradually come to the conclusion that you should not have to put up with a lot of what goes on on a daily basis. So you learn to ignore it or in some cases eliminate it from your life! But as we all know we can't always do that especially when it is family. I guess a lot of it comes down to setting boundaries and we as overweight people are not the best at setting boundaries and that does not help the weight problem. It seems that as you watch people and listen to their experiences that the inability to set boundaries is an epidemic

I guess I should set a boundary and quit ranting...time to go to bed!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Sandi,

I know it seems like everything is overwhelming, especially picking your way through the "nutritional minefield." I would encourage you NOT to be taken in by Nutrisystem as the easy way out. You need to learn how to eat appropriate amounts of healthy real food. While there is portion control in a program like NS, there are also lots of chemicals, and IMO too much sodium.

I actually tried their food about 3 years ago, and I couldn't stand the seasoning in most of the things they sent me. I ended up tossing out about 3/4 of it.:noway: I guess if I had said, I am eating this and nothing else, it would have definitely produced weight loss---but due to starvation!!:laugh:

I know the pre-packaged things are handy, and I do use them, BUT, I read labels, and I look for items with under 600 mg of sodium in a serving. There are actually quite a few things out there. Healthy Choice, Kashi, Eating Right (Safeway brand) are some of the brands I use regularly. Some of the Smart Ones are not bad either. You can incorporate such items into your eating plan and still make good choices. Doing this will cost you much less than doing an NS program. Another thing I like is being able to pick up food that I am in the mood to eat. I can't imagine having to order a month of food and figure out what I was going to eat that far ahead.

Lastly, I would encourage you to LOSE the soda. You will feel so much better in the long run.

Good Luck!!

Barb
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. :flowerforyou: I agree with Barb about the soda Sandi, I used to be a diet pepsi addict but once I stopped drinking it and switched to water I started losing weight before even starting dieting. :happy: Don't beat yourself up Sandi, according to your ticker you have lost a lot of weight since you started, that is a big accomplishment. Now it is just a matter of healthy choices. :heart:

Went to bingo last night but no winner. It started snowing while playing so it was a bad drive home. Today is my meeting and I always love those and they get me focused on myself. :bigsmile:

Cleaning girl is coming shortly and Daisy is going to groomer, will check back with you later.

Sandy
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sandi, one of the great things about MFP is how much there is to learn and how if you keep connected you get information that helps you take baby steps toward the lifetime healthy eating goal that we all want.......There is so much information about artificial sweeteners and how unhealthy they are......besides the chemicals being unhealthy, the more sweet stuff you consume, the more your brain and body continue to want them....I gave up diet soda a few years ago, but Jake continued drinking 6-12 cans a day along with coffee until a year ago when he gave it all up----he says that it was the smartest thing he could have done. If you're looking for something to simplify your food choices and help you lose weight, I'd be glad to tell you more about Isagenix....it's what helped Jake and me......I started it for weight loss and now wouldn't consider going off the products even though I've reached my goal

:flowerforyou: Sandy, a day that includes a meeting, the cleaning girl, and the dog groomer sounds about as perfect as can be....will you have time to exercise, too?

:flowerforyou: Barb, you are so right about reading labels and staying away from "healthy" meals that are loaded with sodium.....being a label reader is an essential skill for anyone who wants to be healthy. Jake says to keep those jokes and funny stories coming.....:smile::wink: :laugh:

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched: Now it's time to send Jake off to Seattle to the cardiologist and send me off the line dance class :smooched: :heart: hugs:heart::smooched: Barbie
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes, You all are the best...things here are going 90-100mph working on damage that occurred in Nov and we are now getting contracting authority for it. I am now in charge of the section so you KNOW I won’t be going home on time anytime soon and I am also coaching track for the boys and Girls Club and working on the distance running with the girls. (like I didn’t have enough to do)
    My race on Valentine’s Day went as well as any race in sideways snow can go, you all would have been proud of me…I did not eat the cupcakes at mile 6 (of course I am thinking that you may have been able to revisit the cupcake later on so it was probably a good idea since I had another 2.67 miles to go (not that I was counting or anything) The Shamrock Half Marathon is next month… not sure I am ready for the extra 4.4 miles to that race. I did however eat the Moe’s burrito after the fact as bad as it sounds I was starving NEVER run a race for 2 hours and not eat beforehand. I hope I was still active enough that the burrito didn’t cause too much of an issue.

Now to answer to everyone and I know I Missed a few…I was however taking notes…so does that count?

Barbie – I am sorry to hear about Jakes mom it is never easy to lose someone you love. I am glad he is feeling better from his heart scare…I do however love the nurses response to him wanting to wait.

Sandy – As Bill Cosby used to say…”I brought you into this world and I can take you out” I am sorry your daughter was so blatantly disrespectful and mean. I wonder if she knows that you can do 100’s of hours on the treadmill and the elliptical and lose not one dang ounce? Beyond that I find her being so ugly in a forum just plain mean, maybe she had a bad day? I know you love her... but as I told my daughter the other night as she spent 2 HOURS in Payless (she is a size 9 not like there are a ton of womes shoes in that size) "I now know why some animals eat their young"

Sandi – Enjoy your cruise, you will come home refreshed and ready to take on the sugar monster  As for the Nutri-system…ICK…ICK ….ICK been there done that and it was not pretty.

Jeff – I have been working a lot of hours I am now in charge of the section and we are still battling the whole nor’easter mess so I have been hit and miss on this thing. I do however log all of my workouts so that has helped.

Phoebe- Glad you are done with your taxes…now it’s time to relax 

Birdie – Glad you are trying to liberate yourself from stress…more power to you.

Marie – My love life is back to non-existent and I found out that the guy I WAITED for, for over 15 months is somewhat married…of course if I would have known that…I would NEVER have gotten involved with him but live and learn and just be happy I didn’t do the horizontal bop with the guy..I would have felt so guilty. The blind date the other night was a wash as well but I don’t do well with men who are not Alpha and since I am as well it has to be someone with a stronger personality than mine.

Gayla – How are things going for you? Neil get a date for his surgery yet? (I am so behind sorry if I am asking the same questions)

Barb - I am with you on the food…I didn’t like almost all of it…and I was kind of mad I spent the money on it.

Sorry this is so long I got so far behind
    Beth
  • weaklink109
    Options
    Beth,

It is good to hear from you. If I spent 15 months being interested in someone who turned out to be "somewhat married"---well he might find himself "somewhat dead!!!":mad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ---Just kidding in the physical sense, but definitely in the emotional sense!!!

Despite the downturn in your social life, I hope you had a happy birthday. And you are right, not eating before physical exercise is not omething one should do. I noticed the difference if I get on my Gazelle in the morning without eating---time s-e-e-e-ms to D-R-A-A-A-G.... But have a protein shake about 15 minutes before I get on it, and the time flies by.

Sandy,

I agree with the postings about your daughter's attitude. It is probably fortunate that I am not acquainted with her. The temptation to straighten her out might lead to lots of hollering!!!:angry::bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Everyone have a good day. I need to get moving if I am going to be at work by 1p.

Barb
  • Sandydur
    Options
    You girls are such good friends listening to me complain but I am happy that you took her remarks like I did. Of course I probably should have been more supportive in her weight loss, but no matter what it was her attitude and rudeness that upset me. She will no doubt tell me that she wrote that in jest and I am too sensitive. The problem in raising children to be independent is that they forget their respect to others. Enough about her, though just wanted to thank you for all your kindness and understanding. :heart:

Beth, hope you had some fun on your birthday, all you do is work, work, work, run, run, run. :laugh: I have heard Bill Cosby make that remark about children and I always liked him and thought him intelligent. :bigsmile: Sorry, about that slim ball, maybe we should all go pay him a trip and let him know how we feel. We could have coffee with his wife and set her straight. :angry:

Barbie, yes I did exercise only 30 minutes on the elliptical but at least I did something today. I pushed myself a little harder and gained a few more calories and have figured out all my calories for the day and I am under so all is good. :love:
    is the Isagenix the same as alli? I had a friend who tried that and she was having accidents if you know what I mean.
    How does Isagenix work to cleanse your body?

Time to make dinner, will check in later, again thanks for all the support.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Sandy
  • isandi
    Options
    i all,
    Bob, I know that you are absolutely right. I am going to tackle the no slower and no sugar first and then the diet soda. Thanks for your suggestions!

Sandy, I know you are right! And you know I lost that weight when I was sick and could not figure out how I did it…….did not get the diet coke very often.

Barbie, thanks for the info….I have used the Isogenix system and we did not do well with it. I am using the New Lifestyle Diet. I just need to stop eating the bad things.

Thank you all, it really does help to have such great people helping you!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
  • isandi
    Options
    i all,
    Bob, I know that you are absolutely right. I am going to tackle the no slower and no sugar first and then the diet soda. Thanks for your suggestions!

Sandy, I know you are right! And you know I lost that weight when I was sick and could not figure out how I did it…….did not get the diet coke very often.

Barbie, thanks for the info….I have used the Isogenix system and we did not do well with it. I am using the New Lifestyle Diet. I just need to stop eating the bad things.

Thank you all, it really does help to have such great people helping you!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hi, just a quick note to say that Jake is home from Seattle.....the cardiologist did some adjustments on his defibrillator and said there was no need for any surgery or hospital stay at this time.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • weaklink109
    Options
    You girls are such good friends listening to me complain but I am happy that you took her remarks like I did. Of course I probably should have been more supportive in her weight loss, but no matter what it was her attitude and rudeness that upset me. She will no doubt tell me that she wrote that in jest and I am too sensitive. The problem in raising children to be independent is that they forget their respect to others. Enough about her, though just wanted to thank you for all your kindness and understanding. :heart:

Beth, hope you had some fun on your birthday, all you do is work, work, work, run, run, run. :laugh: I have heard Bill Cosby make that remark about children and I always liked him and thought him intelligent. :bigsmile: Sorry, about that slim ball, maybe we should all go pay him a trip and let him know how we feel. We could have coffee with his wife and set her straight. :angry:
    is the Isagenix the same as alli? I had a friend who tried that and she was having accidents if you know what I mean.
    How does Isagenix work to cleanse your body?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Sandy

Sandy,

Thank you for my laugh of the day. How appropriate that in a place such as this, where we are all watching our figures, that poor Beth would be hurt by a "slim ball"--I KNOW you meant "SLIME BALL"--but I still had to laugh!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In regard to Isagenix, since Barbie didn't have a chance to answer you, I can tell you Isagenix and Alli are NOT anywhere close to the same thing. Alli is an OTC product that blocks the absorption of fat from foods eaten. Therefore, if you eat fat, you WILL live to REGRET it, as your friend learned:sick: :embarassed:

Isagenix is a nutritionally-based line of products, including shakes. Barbiecat can tell you far more about it that I can, but I do know that the product line includes items used as part of a cleansing regimen.

My little piglets managed to get out for another walk tonight as it is supposed to rain here tomorrow morning, and I figured they would be easier to get along with in the morning if they got a walk tonight instead.

I am trying to motivate myself on to the Gazelle while I watch the Olympics, but I am too busy having sympathy pains for the skater in the red costume who fell on her patootie at the start of her program. Couldn't begin to say her name, but she is from Georgia (the country in Europe)

So long for now.

Barb
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Speaking of Birthdays if you are not on our list that I post at the begnning of each month Go back to page 1 of this month to see if your name is there . If not let me know the Month and day. and I will post it. You do not need to post the year you were born.So get your name in soon For this month is flying bye. I went back and got it. And will post it here. remember if your name is not on here let me know by Saturday Feb. 27th.

Beth Feb 24, 1971
    Doodlesll---March 12, 1940
    Sandy---March 10, 1942
    Barbiecat ---March 25, 1946
    Birdie---March 30, 1948
    Barbs----April 6, 1954
    Elli---May 16, 1952
    Phoebe---July 26
    Jeffrey---Sept. 25, 1953
    Jake---Oct., 10, 1945
    Marie---Nov. 7, 1930
    Gayla---Nov. 20, 1949
    Ellen Aug 29
    Nancy==
    rfsahae==
    Mary Ann --- April 30
    Sandi ==
    viliberty --Sept 18
    Janebo==
    Get Healthy==April 16
    DeeDee
  • Sandydur
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: slim ball :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is funny Barb, but thanks for setting the record straight, I wouldn't want the SLIME BALL to think I was paying him a compliment. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for postings the birthdays Marie, I am going to print it out so I can try and remember to check each month. For those who didn't post yet, make sure if you are in February or March to get cutting. :bigsmile:

Barbie, I am so happy that Jake didn't need any surgery and your trip can go on with no stress. :love: I would like a little more information on the Isagenix, Barb gave me some but you can give me more details. If you prefer to email me that is fine.
    Sandydur@comcast.net Wait until you get back, just think about having a good time for now. :heart:

Have a great weekend everyone, I plan on doing the same.

Sandy