Weighing in!

Heaviest Weight (April 2009): 209.9

02/08 Starting weight: 188.0
    02/10 1st weight in: 186.6 (-1.4 lbs)
    02/17 185.6 (-1.0) (<-- TOM)
    02/24 183.8 (-1.8)
    03/03 182.4 (-1.4)
    03/10 182.0 (-0.4)
    03/17 180.8 (-1.2) (<-- should be TOM soon, but it's a little late this month)
    03/24 (Mini Goal: 179)
    03/31 (Mini goal: 178 – vacation with hubby in San Diego 3/26-3/30)
    04/07
    04/14
    04/21
    04/28
    05/05 (Mini goal: 174 – hubby graduates law school 5/7)
    05/12
    05/19 (Mini goal: 172 -- my 30th birthday!!!)
    05/26
    06/02
    06/09
    06/16
    06/23
    06/30
    07/07 (Mini goal: 165 – hubby’s birthday on 07/06)
    07/14
    07/21
    07/28 (Mini goal: 162 -- hubby takes the bar exam!!!)
    08/04
    08/11
    08/18
    08/25
    09/01
    09/08
    09/11 (End Goal: 155)

Down 1.2 this week. Goal for 03/24: 179.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!!
  • ambersfrog
    Options
    Happy St. Patties Day!

well, I am very happy to report that I also lost all the water weight I loaded on last week. Thats the good news. the not so good news is that all i did was lose what i gained last week so these last 2 weeks have been a wash. no progress. but thats ok. glad to work out of that set back!

ok., so I am currently at 189.5 - lost 4.5 lbs
    hope to be 186.5 by 03/24

hope everyone has a great weigh in and remember to drink tons of water after your celebrations tonight!
  • OliveCulona
    Options
    Hey great job everyone!!!!

SW: 184.8
    Weight today 168.4
    Mini Goal by 3/24- 167
    Goal weight: 145!

I will be enjoying some green beer tonight so I"m worried about retaining water... I'm not backing off on my diet and exercise no matter what so it should be fine by next week :) ALSO my b-day is this Saturday!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    hey everyone great job this week
    sw 203
    last week 197
    Current 193
    mini Goal 3/24 191
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    MFP starting weight 218
    2/8 210
    2/26 207
    3/3 208
    3/10 206.5! Yeah, lost back that stuff from last week! woo hoo!
    3/17 205 goal!
    3/17 205.5 down another one, that's ok I'll get half a pound by the weekend.!
    3/25 204 goal
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    My weighing machine is dead. No battery, sorry! I can't weigh myself this week until the weekend!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    173.2..... stayed the same, but thats ok! Taking measurements tommorow.

Any ideas for weekend challenge???
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    i hope everyone has had a better weekend than i have. I've been sick and extremely tired all weekend, plus i have a ton of studying to do that just isn't getting done because i'm so worn out. And it stinks cause it's so beautiful out, i would love to go for a bike ride or rollerblading or something. I've been doing pretty well with my calories, but admittedly i haven't eaten as healthy as i should be. A can of Sprite on friday put me over, and yesterday i ate pretty healthy except for sweet potato fries, which i had planned on having, but then i decided i needed some soup so the combination put me over. Haven't gone more than 200 calories over though, which, if i were able to workout, i would burn easily. Of course i leave for flotirda next week, so i was hoping to lose a couple of more pounds, but o well... On the bright side, i have clothes that fit me cause i'm stealing my younger sister's... they don't fit her anymore and she is away at college. Anyway, if someone could go burn some extra calories for me today, i would appreciate it, Thanks!
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Heyyy everyone!!!

I know I have been falling off the wagon (like I am sure many of you have). I hope many of you are sticking to your goals and still losing!!! I noticed no one is really posted and I was hoping to get everyone back inspired.

Lets share some motivation with each other... some tips..... some JUMPSTART advice.... anything. I want us all to really hit this goal long term, and that is going to take us staying focused and "getting back on the wagon" in the short term
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    :sad: I feel like the last two weeks have been an epic failure,...due to a messed up work schedule and getting sick I have not worked out in the last two weeks - other then walking the dog, and my eating was pretty crappy on a few of those days (well just the weekends mostly).

Back on the wagon today.... back to a normal work schedule which means I get to do spin and zumba each twice this week. Going out dancing friday night so thats about 3 hours of sweating lol (and I dont drink so thats not much of a worry.)

so might avoid the scale this week as i know its gone the wrong way, but crossing my fingers for next week :)
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who's fallen off the wagon and gotten back on! You inspire me to keep going. I'm starting to see myself adopting that "every day is a new chance" kind of attitude, which is exciting. I'm glad I can share this journey with all of you wonderful people. :flowerforyou:
  • Magenta15
    Options
    back on track :drinker:

was under my cal limit yesterday, earned over 700 cals from excercise (spin + walk)) :bigsmile: yes ate SOME of them.

packed some good foods today :happy:

Zumba tonight :heart:

yay! :flowerforyou:

oh ya! also started yesterday: week 1 day 1 of: 100 pushups, 200 situps and 200 squats :bigsmile:
  • KAG5150
    KAG5150 Posts: 15
    Options
    Ladies,
    I have been sick as a dog all weekend. I was way under my calorie goal both Saturday, Sunday, and Monday due to being so ill. I need to pick it back up today and get some exercise in. I am still just exhausted. And I am not even sure if I lost any weight, which really sucks! Weigh in tomorrow so that shoudl tell me for sure. Good luck all.

Karil
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Quick question...

Does anyone know what is going on with missyannb85? Her account is deactivated. I see that she did not post anything about it here. Hope she's doing well, and coming back soon!

As of today, I am up 0.2 from last wednesday, hoping to see a loss come tomorrow morning.

Good luck!
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    202554.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Just asking to join the group. I have been working on weight loss since JAN 2010 but not officially with your group. Need more motivation to stop back sliding. I am a mom with 4 children but 3 still at home to raise ages 5, 10, &14. I work full-time at a primary care provider. I commute about 25 miles to work one way and the kids are in soccer, girlscouts, and church chrior. We have to commute most places since we live far from the city. My goal is to loose 35 lbs from now till the end of this challenge. Is it possible to join up? I walk/jog on the treadmill everyday, 100 sit-ups; lift 70 lbs bench press 15 rep/3 sets; leg extensions 15 rep/3 sets.
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Quick question...

Does anyone know what is going on with missyannb85? Her account is deactivated. I see that she did not post anything about it here. Hope she's doing well, and coming back soon!
    <snip>

That's odd. :frown: I hope everything is alright.

We'll just have to plug along without her for the time being.

Good luck on weigh-in tomorrow, everyone!!
  • Magenta15
    Options
    i know she had said she was moving and would be out of a computer for a few days other then using the inlaws or something. but nothing about deactivating or leaving the site :frown: hope she's ok
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    :sad: I feel like the last two weeks have been an epic failure,...due to a messed up work schedule and getting sick I have not worked out in the last two weeks - other then walking the dog, and my eating was pretty crappy on a few of those days (well just the weekends mostly).

Back on the wagon today.... back to a normal work schedule which means I get to do spin and zumba each twice this week. Going out dancing friday night so thats about 3 hours of sweating lol (and I dont drink so thats not much of a worry.)

so might avoid the scale this week as i know its gone the wrong way, but crossing my fingers for next week :)
    I am sorry it has been a rough couple of weeks, but it can't be an epic failure! Only a minor set back. Good that you are back on the wagon! Get crackalackin, it will be o.k.!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hello, hope everyone's doing well. Glad to see a loss this morning!

GW for today: 191
    LW: 192.5
    CW: 192.5
    MiniG (Apr7): 187
    GW (Sept 9): 155

Movin' along. Have a great day everyone!
  • ambersfrog
    Options
    hmmm....strange, no missy anywhere....

well, i have been stagnant for awhile now. no change on the scale this week. i need to make some changes in my diet/exercise i think.