Anyone else have big thighs?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have always had what I call thunder thighs... yucko!! I am muscular because I love to play racquetball and hike and bike...and I lose weight but my thighs are big. Hope this time I stick with the healthy eating and the 5:2 plan and lose some thigh circumference. Thanks for the post because I sort of thought I was alone with my thunder thighs.
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have lost so much weight !! Good going!! This is to the guy above me... theopenforum. Well done!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    On this thread's first birthday I will say yes, I have big thighs. But they're pretty damn strong so idgaf.
  • justformel
    justformel Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    yeh you gain the most weight at your center of gravity. For guys its their stomach for women its their behind and hips =/ It sucks I know

Never thought of it like that. Thanks for sharing
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My thighs and butt are still big, but I have been weight lifting more, and now they are very tight, and my booty is perky. So I love them now, great strong legs.
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Meee
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    My thighs disgust me so much. They have always been big and I hate it, and they are like disproportional to the rest of me. It's been so hard to get them to shrink down, they've only shrunk an inch after months of dieting and exercising (although I have mostly been yo-yo dieting until recently) The fat on there doesn't want to budge at all. I would like them to shrink down at least 4 more inches. I know you can't spot reduce, but has anyone found anything that has helped your thighs shrink if you naturally have big thighs that don't wanna budge?

Are you Scandinavian or German descent? Large legs kinda run in the genetics of those descended from these regions .

I am of German descent. However, my legs could eat the legs of the German foreign exchange students that visited, y'know, if legs had mouths...and...could eat.
  • turtleball
    turtleball Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It could be worse, the fat could all be in your chin..
  • IngridGurule
    Options
    I thought I was the only one with this problem. I was thinking about picking up a spinning class but I heard that the muscle will get bigger in your thighs and make you weigh more which is not what I'm looking for. I run everysingle day if possible and I still see no difference I want them to be a bit more skinny. What should I do?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one with this problem. I was thinking about picking up a spinning class but I heard that the muscle will get bigger in your thighs and make you weigh more which is not what I'm looking for. I run everysingle day if possible and I still see no difference I want them to be a bit more skinny. What should I do?

Spinning class while on a diet will NOT make your thighs bigger. You just need to be patient. The fat will come off your thighs when it "wants" to. It might be the very last place it comes off. This sucks but you can't change it short of liposuction.