Ladies, how do u feel about your man having female friends?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PurpleKisses85
    Options
    the last female friend my late husband had became his mistress. needless to say, i'm not a big fan of it.
    exactly dont trust any man or any girl around ur man... period........ thats my moto... sad but true..... some girls only like ur man cuz he is with u if he was single than she wouldnt look twice...... bi***** lol!!!!

Lmbo!!!! Love it thanks
  • PurpleKisses85
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice! I sat down and really talked to him and now I'm confident things will change!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I have many female friends, most of them came to our wedding. It is simple either you trust him or you don't.

I been with my wife for over 20 years, and I am still friends with all my ex-girlfriends, and she is with her Ex-boyfriends as well.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am in a relationship where we both have friends of the opposite sex. We have been together about 5 years and there is no worry about cheating. Personally, I like to talk to everyone in the car when I am alone on my 1 1/5 hour commute to work. I really like spending time with my s/o and prefer not to have hour long conversations when I could be spending time with him. If I was hanging out with a friend, I wouldnt take an hour long phone call either. I consider it the same. I do mostly talk to my family but I call my out of state friends too.
    If you think there is something wrong, you should definately address the issue.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    My partner doesn't have female friends, he's not bothered about them.
    We have mutual friends, friends that are already couples, that pretty much works for us.

But generally what i've experienced with guys, they can't truely have a female ''friend'', if they're good looking that is.