Down 109 lbs in a year (first pics ever)

Options

Replies

• McWooey
    McWooey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done! - don't ever feel down on your looks, you're beautiful, and be sure that hundreds of random ppl you dont know are proud of you - thats the beauty for MFP!!

congrats xxx
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    Thanks, sweetie. You rock. Best friend a person could ever ask for. xo
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    This made me cry, I'm so glad to see how happy you are now after going through all of that.
  • kittyx2
    kittyx2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your story has really inspired me. I too came from an abusive family. Have also been hurt by friends, I'm sorry you've been through that with some of yours. But if they're not supporting you to be your best & happiest, then they aren't true friends.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are photogenic and you look fabulous. You look great, very pretty. Inspiring.
  • daniellerye1
    daniellerye1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love your story! You are an inspiration to me! Congrats on your life changes. Keep up the great work. You are worth it!
  • JacquiMayCrook
    JacquiMayCrook Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You have done amazingly! The best way to beat an abuser at his or her own game is to be HAPPY and you now have the tools to do this. Proud of you!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome feat...congrats to you in totality! You rock and inspire me to keep going.:flowerforyou:
  • Labrae90
    Labrae90 Posts: 36
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! What a story! You totally killed all your demons... LOVE it! You just made my night.... THANK you!:flowerforyou:
  • Jendegeorge
    Options
    This made me cry, I'm so glad to see how happy you are now after going through all of that.

Aw, thanks sweetheart. I've cried alot too...some bad...some good. Some just cuz I hate working out. <LOL>

I've started circuit training. I've gained a few back and realized finally that I've entered a new phase that will require up-ing some stuff and pushing harder on other things...and giving up some splurges I've not yet wanted to relinquish.

Life is a journey! <lol>

xo,
    Jen~
  • jc501
    jc501 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You look fanfreakingtastic and I imagine you feel the same!! :flowerforyou:
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. Such a beautiful woman before and now. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! In your "new" picture you look very like my Zumba teacher - but thinner! And as she teaches 5 hours of Zumba a week on top of her day job that shows how hard you've worked
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :) that's amazing!
  • marise51
    marise51 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to so many of us complaining about trying to lose even 20 lbs. Way to go...you are a very strong person.
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!