What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Everything looks wonderful above
    Black sails night.... So fried eggplant and grilled cheese what more could a gal ask for then Bull Durham I am set
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    CAM01468_zps1862e3f5.jpg

Sunday brunch, Quorn sausages, eggs cooked in frylight, heinz 5 beanz and wholemeal toast, keep me going for the day
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    This was my dinner last night with fries and some mac and cheese on the side too. I went completely over my goal last night as I also drank many G&T's but it was so worth it! ugjlctxjbu6i.jpg
  • reesrachel00
    Options
    CAM01468_zps1862e3f5-1.jpg
  • nikitad123
    nikitad123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Not exactly a meal..... but two cakes for church breakfast hour tomorrow.

On the right is devils food zucchini and the left is a banana, chocolate chip, pumpkin, and spice. Both dressed with white chocolate.

Your food always looks amazing!!

• christiec2015
    christiec2015 Posts: 85
    edited January 2015
    Options
    These pictures are making me so hungry *drools*
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Breakfast tacos! Corn tortilla, scrambled eggs, leftover mole chili, cheddar, green onions. With a side of bacon, of course.

9qzzmaswxklq.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I haven't been taking any pics but just wanted to pop in and compliment everyone on all the good looking food! Tater tot poutine, the "church cakes" and the breakfast tacos all looked amazing!

Oh wait I did find one pic. From pizza and Star Wars night with my kids Friday...

y9mtwl45aj5u.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    mfkki2mico0a.jpg

Colorful, protein-packed salad on a snow day. Spinach and arugula, quinoa, grilled chicken, red and yellow tomatoes, purple onion, and a boiled egg, all sprinkled with tarragon vinegar and fresh dill.
  • reesrachel00
    Options

Since I had my phone in the kitchen....zoodles with sauce and two cracked eggs. Better than any pasta I have had and low calorie to boot!

Could you please tell me the ingredients for this please

• MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Marci! that antipasto tray looks fabulous!

Thanks!
  • MarciBkonTrk
    MarciBkonTrk Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Today's lunch...Homemade chicken and veggies soup, grilled cheese on nine grain & seed bread, and fresh blueberries. The plate and place setting was so pretty I just had to snap a few pictures.

dyltgjs7hycs.jpg
    xofh5twfmif0.jpg
    r62lgqmtuozu.jpg
    hjd55nl9m0ia.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a turkey salad (roast turkey, red grapes, asparagus, green onion. mixed greens, mixed sprouts, tomato, cucumber, brocolli, red bell pepper, mushrooms, pink beans, cheddar, pecorino, garlic salt, black pepper, raisins, pecans); and a clementine.

148kkdpyy38w.jpg
    image.jpg 1016.2K
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options

Since I had my phone in the kitchen....zoodles with sauce and two cracked eggs. Better than any pasta I have had and low calorie to boot!

Could you please tell me the ingredients for this please

Easy (you will need):
    1 medium zucchini
    1 clove garlic (minced or chopped)
    1 cup pasta sauce (I used the canned Hun'ts roasted garlic and onion)
    1 spray of Pam (for the pan)
    2 medium eggs
    black pepper

Cut the zucchini with a spiralizer or grater (I use the veggeti and it is SO easy). Heat pan over medium heat, spray 1 second spray of Pam nonstick, add zucchini and garlic, and sautee about 3 minutes until soft and slightly translucent. Add 1 cup of pasta sauce, stirring occasionally until it reaches a light boil (about 2 minutes). Make 2 small craters in the zucchini mixture with your stirring spoon, and crack 2 eggs. Cover pan, and let cook until egg whites are opaque (I like it about 5 1/2 minutes so the yolk is still runny inside and the sauce is reduced). Top with black pepper and serve. 304 calories for the whole panful....and yes, I eat it ALL! Very good with some cracked red pepper too if you like to add some spice!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    bk51gzqa12n1.jpg

Sadpanda.jpg

You really need to try some legit pasta, since veggie noodles with an off the shelf sauce can't touch well made pasta and sauces
  • Arianera
    Arianera Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i6yno71dm3hn.jpg

We serve family style and I can't get my family to wait while I plate things, but snapped a picture of tonight's veggie stir fry during the last few minutes of cooking. 1/4 of this pot is approximately 150 calories and quite a bit of food.
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Tonight's simple dinner: sriracha-teriyaki glazed salmon over basmati rice and grilled bok choy basted with miso butter. Everything was cooked on coals (well except the rice, obviously).

q5z5tw0o9fez.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Ok that breakfast picture up there with the eggs, beans, sausage and toast made me hungry for that in the morning...
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    xdm9789oovfm.jpg

First time I've had any pasta in more than a year... better than I remembered.

Whole grain rotini, tossed in a very small amount of basil infused oil, with fresh parsley garlic, yellow onion, tomatoes, red bell pepper and jalapeño pepper. With balsamic glazed chicken liver.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I was really naughty today...butter chicken tater tot poutine, plantain chips, double chocolate Godiva cheesecake and cheesecake frozen yogurt with coookie dough, brownie, vanilla cake, Butterfingers and Crispy Crunch mixed in. A weekend of sin.b3rtytzjhybf.jpg
    k9hgdx2dibrv.jpg
    s9dnzdpfdrja.jpg
    qsraldde9aww.jpg