What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    agskbguekrt4.jpeg

Cottage cheese with watermelon
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with nosoya pasta zero shirataki speghetti. They’re the only brand of shirataki that I’ve come across that look and taste similar to traditional flour noodles. I think it’s because they’re made with potato starch and chickpea flour. They have no smell either. This is what they look like.......
    ui343g59d536.jpeg

I made a HUUUGE bowl of chicken sausage and shrimp alfredo. The entire bowl came to only 445 cals.
    7llsbtj326ng.jpeg

they do look so great...wished they would ship to my country :(
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    rchic4d0fp99.jpg
    g160bb9djmzy.jpg
    qswmeuzsvhjf.jpg
    6dm6sxcnihhg.jpg
    9r9hodrw5oed.jpg
    9z2ijj46jpb1.jpg
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today's breakfast. A poached egg on top of a Quinoa spinach patty and chicken bacon. Also had a bowl of fresh fruit for a total of 357 calories. Very good and very filling.
    id1zi4pp1unc.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    cu19limvd5aa.jpg
    iznu3uzz8oin.jpg
    w73qszd23pea.jpg
    djztep0rdy97.jpg
    q3wwkxnmrp8n.jpg
    o8pv1zmcgo5y.jpg
    dsldus6znvk4.jpg
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    4e1rp9i8lrmv.jpeg

I made general tso’s chicken (skinnytaste recipe) to go with some rice and steamed vegetables. The cookies were for my kids and I somehow managed to skate by without eating one!

I found the recipe on skinnytaste (thanks for posting where you got the recipe from) and am going to try it. Looks delish!
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    lyssasm wrote: »
    This was from a few days ago, but I made spinach artichoke stuffed chicken with roasted mini red potatoes and broccoli. The chicken itself is only a little under 600 calories! It's so so so good, and easier to make than you thing. 130dxb3sdawn.jpg

Recipe plz
  • knotgood77
    knotgood77 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you are only gonna have 1 meal today ....make it count!
    y0uhxksy1cuu.jpg
  • cshagam
    cshagam Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    qhys1p9sbtm4.jpeg

I enjoyed this lunch so much, I’m having it again for dinner. Total calories, 327. The zucchini boats are delicious and only 91 calories each and this is 1/8 cup Newman’s Own marinara. Here is how I make the zucchini boats.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice three zucchini lengthwise and carve out center with a spoon and place “meat” of zucchini in a bowl. Place zucchini shells cut size down in a lightly greased glass dish and place in oven while you prepare the filling. In a bit of water, sauté 1/2 yellow onion, 3 cloves garlic and 1/2 red bell pepper, then toss in 1/2 lb ground turkey, 1/4 cup mushrooms, one chopped tomato, zucchini “meat” from bowl and two cups of spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Strain. Mix contents well so items are evenly distributed in”boats”. Take zucchini out of oven, flip over and spoon mixture into boats. Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan and top with vegan mozzarella shreds. I was going to top with Ezekiel bread crumbs, but they don’t need it. Bake for 15 minutes. 91 calories each. Really good!

*I saved the strained juice to make miso soup with tofu tomorrow.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    Options
    8yxoqjsbjd7z.jpeg

First time making Italian with shirataki noodles and it came out AMAZING <3o:)
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    Options
    bj15v5if4n4f.jpeg

Banana, chocolate, PB smoothie bowl.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Panzanella salad cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, croutons, olive oil
    Wassa with avocado tomatoes and boiled egg, cranberries, carrots
    Zucchini filled with turkey mashed meat, lettuce

0v61le3ubn4f.jpg
    mcapf9f9j9f4.jpg
    5annkebq5hhw.jpg

• DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: protein angel food cake with blueberries.

ami07at3kmh9.jpg
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Breakfast: protein angel food cake with blueberries.

Looks great ;) Almost like my breakfast last week :)
    Hows the WF blueberry? Never had it, usually use chocolate and/or pancake walnut which are both AMAZING.

I like the blueberry syrup a lot. I only recently got a pack of all six flavors, and although I have no idea what took me so long, I'm a definite fan now.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Tuna spread on wassa, red pepper
    Stir fry salmon, green beans and mushroom

cwuo9v5wznbw.jpg
    4lhmw8q56lzx.jpg