What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    JL2513 wrote: »
    @JL2513 What did you think of the m&m’s? I liked the flavour but I’m not sure how I feel about them being crunchy.

I was surprised how much I liked them! The espresso one is so good and I'm not even a coffee drinker. I was also surprised at how addictive the crunch texture makes the candy. I don't like rice crisps in chocolate, but really enjoy this cookie/wafer-like type.

I actually agree. After the initial tasting I wasn’t sure about the crunch, but I keep going back to get more, lol! I put all three flavours in jars in my cupboard and seems like every time I pass by I grab a few. Good thing the bags were fairly small!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Kohanai wrote: »
    because the crock pot is queen.

e5mw0vtqpocy.jpg

looks delish! Recipe please!
  • hamm3453
    hamm3453 Posts: 3 Member
    Chicken in black bean sauce with onion, carrot & broccoli
    5paoq3p46acm.jpeg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    9ahvi1dsid5c.jpeg

Crispy tofu stir fry with shirataki noodles o:)
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    9ahvi1dsid5c.jpeg

...bet that was yummy...now I wish I got some tofu today when shopping!
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    @crazyravr that curry shrimp looks amazing!! I know what I am having for dinner in the next few days!!

Morning breakfast in the office Turkey sauasage, hard boiled egg, avocado, cherry tomatoes, apple and cantaloupe. q0f9ihf8ju00.jpg

• anna32aries
    anna32aries Posts: 52 Member
    Afternoon Snack - Greek yogurt, granola and strawberries- 170 calories
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    9ahvi1dsid5c.jpeg

...bet that was yummy...now I wish I got some tofu today when shopping!

It was! o:)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Anaryne26 wrote: »
    qrus10fvdcju.jpg

My first attempt at making baguettes. They came out a bit darker than what I wanted, but they still tasted great. I've made bread twice before. I have the feeling I'll be baking more from scratch; I love bread, and homemade smells so darn good!

ruq68uppdiqa.jpg

Dinner while my wonderful but extremely picky other half was off on a business trip. Shrimp and cauliflower fried rice. Was delicious the first night, and has made great leftovers.

I'm off to visit my grandparents, and I can't wait to copy down some of her traditional Polish and German recipes that I wasn't able to get before I moved away from home. I want to continue to carry on our family traditions; heck, I already can tomatoes, pickles, and salsa from vegetables I grow in my garden, and make my pierogi from scratch. Now, if I could just get an authentic kielbasa recipe......

They look fantastic!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    edited April 2018
    r8518ycicacu.jpeg

ezz1fz7nsdz9.jpeg

Banana, mango, berry, chocolate smoothie and a HUUUGE bowl of shrimp stir fry with shirataki noodles (you already know lmao) ;)
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    ClaudiaDawn2 Posts: 103 Member
    Grilled pork chop, steamed broccoli and a "smashed" potato: 325 calories
    9vjq6o1g5jgb.jpg
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    Lobster tail, sweet potato salmon cake with creamy dill sriricha sauce, and brussel sprouts: 340 calories
    ucdjisj7re4i.jpg
  • ClaudiaDawn2
    Todays lunch - turkey, cream cheese & tomato slice on top of a Triscuit; Healthy Broccoli Salad, and apple slices with PB2 & yogurt dipping sauce - 490 calories
    427r6tca1b7u.jpg
  • lisaerrico88
    lisaerrico88 Posts: 8 Member
    kh7uv0rcot33.jpeg

Just made cauliflower pizza for the first time. Topped with shredded chicken, hot sauce, feta cheese and olives
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Avocado chocolate mousse.
    Didn't have enough calories today and wasn't really that hungry so I had to get something else in me. Did the trick.

lcz8laox1rws.jpg

• JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    vb8ulju98zka.jpg
    affdrr1e3ymu.jpg
    osfvsus47gg1.jpg
    skmzdu1yicab.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    My kind of Saturday night B)
    1f0tv8m2jmf1.jpg