Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• JL2513JL2513 Member Posts: 867 Member Member Posts: 867 Member
    Delicious day of eating! Vegan pizza, the Peking Express: five spice onion cream, hoisin pulled mushrooms, cashew mozzarella, gai lan, scallion ginger sauce, crispy shallots, fresh scallions and sesame.
    Garlic knots and ranch dip. Also vegan.
    Bulletproof protein smoothie.
    Vegan ice cream: matcha coconut, mango lassi and maple cashew chocolate.
    My tummy was very happy today!
    wriwkfe8gqlk.jpg
    v5lj0vggv8fm.jpg
    4g5rqn47h849.jpg
    5rlkxbmw2waz.jpg
  • VeggieBarbellsVeggieBarbells Member Posts: 175 Member Member Posts: 175 Member
    An apple crumble crepe, with one scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce on the side.

akatemxiy5p8.jpg
  • madwells1madwells1 Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member
    Dinner: a fresh baguette from the oven (first attempt at these ever so I am happy they turned out--even shaped funny)! Well worth the calories today!

j6olq5eewodt.jpg
  • KohanaiKohanai Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member
    madwells1 wrote: »
    Dinner: a fresh baguette from the oven (first attempt at these ever so I am happy they turned out--even shaped funny)! Well worth the calories today!

Heck yeah! Fresh bread is ALWAYS worth the calories!
  • TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,454 Member Member Posts: 9,454 Member
  • madwells1madwells1 Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member Member, Premium Posts: 514 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I second that!!! Salted glass fed butter on that baguette would absolutely make me a happy happy boy :)

Totally had this ^^ for breakfast, and even splurged on fresh cherry preserves with the salted butter!!!! My tummy is sooo happy!

Note to self: Stop making bread for awhile after this is all gone as my relatively healthy balanced diet has turned into carbs (bread) and fat (butter)!!

• KohanaiKohanai Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member
    because the crock pot is queen.

e5mw0vtqpocy.jpg
    madwells1 wrote: »
    Note to self: Stop making bread for awhile after this is all gone as my relatively healthy balanced diet has turned into carbs (bread) and fat (butter)!!

I am finishing my thesis right now, and should HOPEFULLY turn it in in May. Once done, I'm hopping back on the bread-making bandwagon. It's been so long. I have straight up bread so little now a days that I'd like to just eat what I make. HAHAHA WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT...
    edited April 2018
    JL2513 wrote: »
    delicious food images

I want to know about the banana bread maple walnut thing and whatever is in your second photo. Can you elaborate?
    Kohanai wrote: »
    JL2513 wrote: »
    delicious food images

I want to know about the banana bread maple walnut thing and whatever is in your second photo. Can you elaborate?

It's an ice cream sandwich! Banana bread cake sandwiching maple walnut ice cream. I was surprised how buttery the banana bread tasted. So good!
    I currently have a turmeric obsession. Mango maca smoothie bowl: almond mylk, turmer and ginger shot,
    mango, banana, maca, coconut oil, coconut nectar, topped with granola, more coconut nectar and cacao nibs.
    Also got some turmeric milk to go :)
    ox94sku7v1g6.jpg
    jjw02usoni7o.jpg
    dxee84lot1e3.jpg
    z4crkomc45cy.jpg
  • ConnieAGintherConnieAGinther Member Posts: 515 Member Member Posts: 515 Member
    because the crock pot is queen.

e5mw0vtqpocy.jpg

What is in your recipe?
  • debrakgooginsdebrakgoogins Member, Premium Posts: 2,026 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,026 Member
    Shrimp with white wine and lemon reduction and oven roasted asparagus over linguine.

psxnlssx7g26.jpeg
  • vegmebuffvegmebuff Member Posts: 31,389 Member Member Posts: 31,389 Member
    ^ @debrakgoogins - looks yummy...I'm sure it was too!
  • debrakgooginsdebrakgoogins Member, Premium Posts: 2,026 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,026 Member
    @vegmebuff Delicious and easy. It took 30 minutes beginning to end.
  • missperfectpitchmissperfectpitch Member Posts: 356 Member Member Posts: 356 Member
    Recent meal at a buffet with unlimited lobster, champagne, caviar, meats, etc. Totally worth it. rts6twr903ai.jpg
    vlk2hphvih4c.jpg
    1w4il733s1kz.jpg
    oemuennseume.jpg

• iowalindaiowalinda Member Posts: 341 Member Member Posts: 341 Member
    Lunch:
    Spicy chicken stew with potatoes, carrots, and peppers
    Apple sauce
    Tomatoes with a splash of dressing.
    Would you please post your recipe for spicy chicken stew? Pretty please :)

• iowalindaiowalinda Member Posts: 341 Member Member Posts: 341 Member
    lporter229 wrote: »
    A few of my recent meals: Beef and Cabbage stir fry
    bfn4nfdsabko.jpg
    Conrmeal crusted catfish with baked sweet potato and sauteed beet greens
    q1p2ea0nlhcn.jpg
    Siracha salmon with bok choy, mushrooms and eggplant
    ol7jy862fo76.jpeg

Please share how you make your Beef and Cabbage stir fry. Does it have some kind of sauce on it? It looks so yummy!
    edited April 2018
  • Thatguyfrom215Thatguyfrom215 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    20180403_210813.jpg

Homemade Fiesta line chicken. Really fun to make, easy, and few ingredients. Feel free to message me for my recipe