How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options

Replies

• jilliew
    jilliew Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Hahaha!

"Real food" is expensive and hard to prepare. Why not just start out with supplements? Much easier when you're a busy parent.

I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers? Maybe an hour or two of your weekend for the week ahead. Why not start early and teach your kid to eat healthy real food so they don't end up wtih the same food problems as their parents...?
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    iK32d.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    To everyone that said "I hope you're not serious" ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0a4nJof8WQqNgDiPYUR0LUctD0Bg0vCG71q6z4JN-tP9GDKPUWwhiw0OBCw
  • caden160
    Options
    Your pediatrician should be monitoring your baby's height and weight. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about having an obese child when their baby isn't even a year old yet. You are going to give that child an eating disorder. I suggest counseling. Putting an infant/toddler on a diet like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try breastfeeding/formula, and homemade, organic baby food? You need some professional help. This isn't funny.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers?

Not all of us have like a thousand million years to feed babies
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers?

Yeah. And then I'd have to wash all the dishes from steaming the veggies. And those little containers are a pain to get clean. I don't have time for that.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and yet single men with no children are expected to be the biggest market for it....

I'm holding out for the ice cream.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options

Then why did you/they pop them out in the first place? Babies are pretty time intensive!

Baby doesn't need anything besides breast milk until 1 year old
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    A steady diet of cocaine does wonders for the body.
    Why not start em' smoking too? Cigarettes speed up the metabolism.

But a baby on cocaine *MAY* annoy some MFP users in a supermarket and lead to the downfall of society as we know it.

I think weights is still the way to go:

Baby-lifting-weights.jpg
  • sullus
    Options
    Your pediatrician should be monitoring your baby's height and weight. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about having an obese child when their baby isn't even a year old yet. You are going to give that child an eating disorder. I suggest counseling. Putting an infant/toddler on a diet like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try breastfeeding/formula, and homemade, organic baby food? You need some professional help. This isn't funny.

Your pediatrician should be monitoring your child's sense of humor. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about their child becoming humorless when their baby hasn't even seen a good stand-up comic yet. You're going to give that child a a joking disorder. I suggest clown shoes. Failing to joke with an infant/toddler like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try telling them a couple jokes yourself, and maybe simple, one-liners. You need some extacy. This if effin hysterical.
  • sullus
    Options

Yeah. And then I'd have to wash all the dishes from steaming the veggies. And those little containers are a pain to get clean. I don't have time for that.

Aint nobody got time for that.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    It depends, how fat is the baby? If he's superfat, you might consider skipping straight to HGC.
  • 2BeFit4Jesus
    Options
    Beachbody is said to be developing a new breast milk flavor

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and yet single men with no children are expected to be the biggest market for it....

I'm holding out for the ice cream.

You can make your own with a kit.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options

Au contraire...

It's EFFING HIGH-LARIOUS!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

I've got some of my pee stored up from when I was pregnant (I just peed in a jar for 9 months and put it all in a closet). Maybe I should start mixing some of that in so he gets the added benefit of HCG? :laugh:

you could SELL that Pee and make BANK!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

BEST. EVAR. :drinker:
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options

Your pediatrician should be monitoring your child's sense of humor. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about their child becoming humorless when their baby hasn't even seen a good stand-up comic yet. You're going to give that child a a joking disorder. I suggest clown shoes. Failing to joke with an infant/toddler like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try telling them a couple jokes yourself, and maybe simple, one-liners. You need some extacy. This if effin hysterical.

Yes, yes, my pediatrician suggested the clown shoes and it helped immensely. Well, except with walking... he tended to trip a lot. However, when we added the protective red foam nose cover we had fewer injuries from said tripping.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

Then why did you/they pop them out in the first place? Babies are pretty time intensive!

Baby doesn't need anything besides breast milk until 1 year old

Maybe your baby doesn't need anything but breast milk, but my baby Ambyrrh has a pageant to win and I'll be damned if I'm going to airbrush another six pack on her embarrassing belly if she's not going to take her nutrition seriously
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I know this woman her gives her son Bodybyvi, he's 2 years old! Im not kidding! Her doctor even said it was fine! Im not joking! Crazy!
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    To everyone that said "I hope you're not serious" ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0a4nJof8WQqNgDiPYUR0LUctD0Bg0vCG71q6z4JN-tP9GDKPUWwhiw0OBCw

^^THIS!