How old should a baby be before I start him on shakeology?

Options

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers?

Not all of us have like a thousand million years to feed babies

Then why did you/they pop them out in the first place? Babies are pretty time intensive!

Baby doesn't need anything besides breast milk until 1 year old

Maybe your baby doesn't need anything but breast milk, but my baby Ambyrrh has a pageant to win and I'll be damned if I'm going to airbrush another six pack on her embarrassing belly if she's not going to take her nutrition seriously

It's like these people don't even understand.....

Being a mom is hard. Raising a future superstar is hard. We just want what's best for our meal tickets...I mean kids. And if that means spending $4 a meal to give them the best nutrition possible, by gosh, I'm gonna do what I need to do!!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Secretly waiting for "baby in a blender" jokes I'm afraid to make myself

What's pink and turns red at the flick of a switch?
    There, fixed it.
  • telam1186
    Options
    Are you serious?

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life."

Just sayin'!
  • SToast
    SToast Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I really hope you're joking. How long does it take to steam some veggies and put them in little meal-sized containers?

Then why did you/they pop them out in the first place? Babies are pretty time intensive!

Maybe your baby doesn't need anything but breast milk, but my baby Ambyrrh has a pageant to win and I'll be damned if I'm going to airbrush another six pack on her embarrassing belly if she's not going to take her nutrition seriously

Hahahahahaha! No kidding. Can't just keep "touching her up" so she can eat whatever she wants. Kids these days!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Your pediatrician should be monitoring your baby's height and weight. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about having an obese child when their baby isn't even a year old yet. You are going to give that child an eating disorder. I suggest counseling. Putting an infant/toddler on a diet like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try breastfeeding/formula, and homemade, organic baby food? You need some professional help. This isn't funny.

Yeah!

*shakes fist*
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Your pediatrician should be monitoring your baby's height and weight. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about having an obese child when their baby isn't even a year old yet. You are going to give that child an eating disorder. I suggest counseling. Putting an infant/toddler on a diet like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try breastfeeding/formula, and homemade, organic baby food? You need some professional help. This isn't funny.

Your pediatrician should be monitoring your child's sense of humor. I find it hard to fathom that any parent would be worried about their child becoming humorless when their baby hasn't even seen a good stand-up comic yet. You're going to give that child a a joking disorder. I suggest clown shoes. Failing to joke with an infant/toddler like that could be considered child abuse. Why not try telling them a couple jokes yourself, and maybe simple, one-liners. You need some extacy. This if effin hysterical.

Clown shoes are so last year. Banana peels man...go old school. Or stick the baby's head in a plastic bag and watch em try to get it off....heeeeeeelarious!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3O9OKB9Ibk

Breaking news! YouTube says some people are idiots!

and.... we need youtube to tell us this?
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life."

Just sayin'!

So, you're saying that I should sign my baby up to be a shake distributor so he can eat for life?
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If anyone is HONESTLY thinking this post was serious, get off the internet, you're doing it wrong.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If you want a super baby, one that will have the strongest resistance to illnesses and have a strong and healthy body - breast feeding is second to none.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Lol omg this post is too funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    If anyone is HONESTLY thinking this post was serious, get off the internet, you're doing it wrong.

people have put kids in dryers to dry them, fed them soap to clean their insides, washed their fish because they were dirty...

There are people out there in this world that would ask that as a serious question... if anyone HONESTLY thinks that there aren't effed up people out there in this world should run RUN!!! HAHAHAHA
  • Beaivi
    Options
    Please feed your baby REAL food. I was extremely thin as a child because I ate real, healthy food. It's only when I started contemplating the IDEA of dieting that I began to gain weight (rebounds...and not feeling satisfied with diet foods)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

Hahaha!

"Real food" is expensive and hard to prepare. Why not just start out with supplements? Much easier when you're a busy parent.

Baby By Vi?

Yes! Just mix a scoop of BBV with some mashed green beans and the squirt a little breast milk into the blender - voila! Green smoothie! And you're teaching your baby the value of healthy eating.

:laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

It's like these people don't even understand.....

Being a mom is hard. Raising a future superstar is hard. We just want what's best for our meal tickets...I mean kids. And if that means spending $4 a meal to give them the best nutrition possible, by gosh, I'm gonna do what I need to do!!

LOLOLOLOL at all of this and the whole thread.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m50ptiqZd31ro54pzo1_500.jpg
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    NEVER shakeology a baby.

:flowerforyou:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m50ptiqZd31ro54pzo1_500.jpg

Love that meme!
  • TheirEllie82
    TheirEllie82 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    123_6.jpg
    I almost spit coffee all over my computer
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    At first I was like: D:
    And then I was like: >|
    And then I was like: :|
    And then I was like: :)
    And then I: LOLED!

This thread is such a weird mixture of wonderful, horrible and whut???