What's wrong with her husband?

Options

Replies

• RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    maybe they are waiting for the baby....she is expecting from YOU....do you want a couple like that to raise your child......find someone else....before you get hurt.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    They are probably in an open marriage. Those exist, you know.
    That's the obvious answer anyway.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with him is he trusts her.....She obviously doesn't deserve it and you don't sound a whole lot better.

I almost spit out my food lol. Seriously Jac?? :)

I don't think this ones about trust either way though. Based on the OP's commentary (which might well be one sided of course), the guys pushing them together for whatever reason.

The only way he's going to figure it out is to sit them down and ask. All of our skewed speculation based on a one sided post, isn't going to help him one bit.
  • Allegra_Williams
    Options
    Sounds like they are in an open marriage. Why don't you just ask her? Communication is important and you need to know where you stand/what the rules are with this relationship. I dont think you shouid assume he is gay, there are a lot of different types of marriage/relationships out there---no big deal. If it is indeed open and you are okay with being the 3rd and everyone else is okay with it then what is the problem? You said she treats you well-so just enjoy.

Bingo. I know a few people in open marriages. Ask her whats going on.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Asking if she calls you her "boyfriend" asking if she has told you she took a pregnancy test, spending time with you, inviting you to spend christmas with the family, talking to you about women in front of her, spending money on you, sounds like he is looking for a son ...or treating her more like a daughter and you are the boyfriend. :noway:

All very strange, but that is why I love the internet. All that strangeness pouring out through my screen entertains me for hours....days...weeks :flowerforyou:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Sounds like they have some weird business deal, not a marriage. And you are caught up in the love triangle...
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought my life was strange :noway: ...Thanks for this! I feel much better about myself now Lol! What did I do for entertainment before the Internet?
  • JCulp19
    Options
    Man, I so thought this was gonna be like a lesbian story, but you ended out being a man...I hate you.

Ditto
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    He gets his jollies from being a cuckold.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Sounds like they are in an open marriage. Why don't you just ask her? Communication is important and you need to know where you stand/what the rules are with this relationship. I dont think you shouid assume he is gay, there are a lot of different types of marriage/relationships out there---no big deal. If it is indeed open and you are okay with being the 3rd and everyone else is okay with it then what is the problem? You said she treats you well-so just enjoy.

This!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I hope the Mayans are right.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I <3 you lol.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Is this for real???
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Cliffnotes anyone?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Cliffnotes anyone?
    Yeah, this.
  • mdyorston
    Options
    This is a good way for the OP to end up dead.
    Very few things are as dangerous as a pissed off husband.
    Yes, well the fact that they both came over on Thanksgiving, and when she took me towhere he works, he paid my way. . He took us on a "car" tour first, and let us walk around the shops and what not while he just waited in the car for us to come out. While here at Thanksgiving, actually invited me to go play disc golf with him, I don't think he's too pissed. The fact that they invited me over for Christmas dinner with BOTH of their families also doesn't make sense. BUT, again that's why I'm here asking for advice.

maybe he thinks you're her gay male friend and the comments about the pregnancy test and being her bf were jokes in his mind? but seriously ask them :) hope you don't end up dead
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should ask her if she's in an open marriage. Almost sounds that way to me.

Is she pregnant? If so, then yikes....or something........
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options

^^^ THIS
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    xEphs.gif
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    xEphs.gif

^^^LOLZ I needed that right now. Thanks!