• PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with YOU is a much better question ,

Jus sayin
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is a good way for the OP to end up dead.
    Very few things are as dangerous as a pissed off husband.
    Yes, well the fact that they both came over on Thanksgiving, and when she took me towhere he works, he paid my way. . He took us on a "car" tour first, and let us walk around the shops and what not while he just waited in the car for us to come out. While here at Thanksgiving, actually invited me to go play disc golf with him, I don't think he's too pissed. The fact that they invited me over for Christmas dinner with BOTH of their families also doesn't make sense. BUT, again that's why I'm here asking for advice.

sounds like he wants you too, hes just giving you time to get comfortable with that.:huh:
    You should be watching for hidden camera, she just might be recording it. Who knows
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Remember - When hubby starts the Monica Lewinsky on you just pretend that you are on a high wire 1000 feet up....
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

.AND DONT LOOK DOWN! LMAO
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This is the strangest story I've heard in a while. If they are in a polyamorous relationship, why wouldn't she just tell you that? I mean, seems like you're involved....is it possible she already thinks you understand what's up? Did you get really drunk somewhere along the line and have this conversation and you just don't remember? If you've had conversations where she insisted that he's not gay, and she told you about sleeping on the couch, how did you NOT ask what was up at that point?
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with YOU is a much better question ,

Jus sayin
    What's wrong with her husband is the last question you should be worrying about.
    this!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    gcvqR.jpg

:laugh:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Why wasn't the status of her marriage the first thing you ask after she kissed you? Other than all the.... oh, he treats me so bad stuff. I would want to know.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    This is the strangest story I've heard in a while. If they are in a polyamorous relationship, why wouldn't she just tell you that? I mean, seems like you're involved....is it possible she already thinks you understand what's up? Did you get really drunk somewhere along the line and have this conversation and you just don't remember? If you've had conversations where she insisted that he's not gay, and she told you about sleeping on the couch, how did you NOT ask what was up at that point?

These questions and more have run through my head while reading through this post...but then I realized that you HAVE to be making this *kitten* up.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    This is easy.
    IF the husband is aware that you are banging his wife and he is OK with that, then there is no reason for you to not be able to speak openly and frankly with this woman.
    Personally, I think it is strange but, whatever.

However, IF the husband suspects you are banging his wife and is simply patient enough to wait until he knows for sure, then there is the very real possibility that you will find yourself dead.
    He knows where you live and you trust him. If he is cold and calculating, that is a good way for you to be killed AND for him to be able to explain any kind of evidence found at your place.

You really should come right out and ask this woman if her husband is ok with her riding you.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    xEphs.gif
    Best post in this clustereff of a thread.