Why Does Everyone Hate on Jennifer Hudson?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I remember Jennifer Hudson from her American Idol days. Yes, she was big, but she decided to take her own steps to make herself healthier, and Weight Watchers has done it for her. Not to say it'll work for everyone, but it's her method to success. She may have not been anywhere close to winning American Idol, but I don't know anyone else who's won a Golden Globe and an Oscar both in 2007 AND a Grammy award in 2009. She's EXTREMELY talented, and working for the healthier body only reinforces that. Kudos to her for being an all-around heroine for many people.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    When did adding "on" to verbs become acceptable?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?

^This.

And +1
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    When did adding "on" to verbs become acceptable?

:laugh:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I had no idea who she was until the Sex and the City movie.

I think she looks great now, and if she's healthier and happier, all power to her.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Her head doesn't match her body anymore. Kind of like Star Jones and AL Roker. Some people IMO just look better carrying a few extra pounds...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Who in the heck is Jennifer Hudson?
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    Her head doesn't match her body anymore. Kind of like Star Jones and AL Roker. Some people IMO just look better carrying a few extra pounds...

my husband says the same thing
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Is this her?

jennifer-hudson-jewelry-ama-1920187810.jpg

She's very pretty. I can't imagine her being fat. In an image search, I didn't see any images of a fat person called Jennifer Hudson, so just curious.