Why wouldn't you kiss someone?

Options

Replies

• bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I bet he will try to kiss you if you don't put out.... but then the question will be, "why do you think he kissed me?"....
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Where exactly did you ask him to kiss you? Maybe it was the location/body part that was the issue.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    This has never happened to me.

me neither!

ditto. tritto. whatever. I :heart: kissing.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    in elementary school, i learned that kissing leads to cooties.

so no kissing sounds like sensible preventive healthcare to me.

you must be right, you look like a well known reliable source of info

yes, i am a great and powerful wizard. i dispense sound nutritional and fitness advice on my daily syndicated TV show. Oprah has me on speed dial. i am paid handsomely.

wait a minute.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    In my experiences, if it is just a hook up or booty call, then kissing doesn't happen.

yup...this.

Mouth condom/Dental dam.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    he probably has a gf
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    he probably has a gf

Probably..lmao
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

yes, i am a great and powerful wizard. i dispense sound nutritional and fitness advice on my daily syndicated TV show. Oprah has me on speed dial. i am paid handsomely.

wait a minute.

oh sorry, i made 2 mistakes.

1) change "sound" to "unsound"
    2) insert "very" before "handsomely"

thank you for bringing these errors to my attention.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

wait a minute.

oh sorry, i made 2 mistakes.

1) change "sound" to "unsound"
    2) insert "very" before "handsomely"

thank you for bringing these errors to my attention.

:laugh:

FIRED!
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    For heaven's sake....the suspense is killing us...

Just do it, (kiss him) and give us the update ......but be sure to prepare an explanation for your kiss in case he asks you why you kissed him....
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    all these rules are weird.

kissing IS awesome...i wouldnt bother with someone who didnt want to kiss...see ya!

Seriously. Even for a booty call.

Yeah. It has a very odd Prostitute/John type sound to the whole thing.

Well Vivienne in Pretty Woman did say "no kissing on the mouth"
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    he probably has a gf

Probably..lmao
    lol thats horrible
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    this sounds like a topic I would see the Hodgetwins discuss, I must watch too much of their videos if I could picture what their responses would be to OP LOL
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,112 Member
    Options
    Everyone has missed the point.....what is "fooled around"? I thought this was a cuddle date?

I don't understand any of this. Was money exchanged?
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Kissing is very intimate. :blushing:

But even if i just wanted a "booty call"...I'd still kiss the person. Some people are more passionate and intense than others....but I can't imagine sleeping with a guy and not kissing him at least once!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Everyone has missed the point.....what is "fooled around"? I thought this was a cuddle date?

I don't understand any of this. Was money exchanged?
    omg stop being rude... no! no money was exchanged she is sad because the guy who invited her over didnt like kissing.... plain and simple.... she is not a bad person she is not a prostitute.... she liked this guy and now she is worried he doesnt like her because he didnt kiss her... geez........ it happens to some females.. not me but to some yes.. u dont gotta be mean to her. she is sad enough to post a topic about this so show respect please...
    fooled around is probably like oral or something she didnt have sex with him..... idk.... lol... this is complicated and not really my business..... sooo i hope i cleared this up 4 u lol..
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What are you looking for? He obviously does not want to kiss you, just fool around as you said. I might be an old prude, but I wouldn't go over to a man's house to sleep and cuddle. He has one thing on his mind and just testing the water.
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    This thread is pretty strange, or maybe I'm just getting old and don't know what it's like in the dating scene anymore. Isn't sex more intimate than kissing? :huh:
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love kissing, if a date didn't want to kiss me, his loss.

If he didn't want to kiss you, he doesn't want any strings. Kissing is very intimate. I once had a date and kissed for three hours without sex.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    What are you looking for? He obviously does not want to kiss you, just fool around as you said. I might be an old prude, but I wouldn't go over to a man's house to sleep and cuddle. He has one thing on his mind and just testing the water.
    yes i agree.. the type of girls who are kinda easy like this are not the ones to land the man... i made my current man wait and guess what im the first one he ever loved... i was special because i simply made him wait for my goodies... but its not her fault society is brainwashing woman to be easier and maybe she wasnt looking to land him anyways... maybe she also just wanted a one night thing.. but i think she wanted kissing also..... sooo..? who knows... im glad im not single cuz seriously ima be a prude pants and just masterbate like crazy...... lol all the STDs in the world scare me.. they even have a at home AIDS kit.... GROSS!!!!!