Why wouldn't you kiss someone?

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Sex is secondary...hence why prostitutes don`t go with the whole kissing thing.

Where is the proof of this? Besides Julia Roberts movies, how many of you have experienced hookers?

Possible reference HBO Cathouse: The Series or HBO Bunny Ranch: The Series.
    Well, if it's on TV it has to be true! ;)

Also, regarding Real Sex, that show is rarely as sexy as I want it to be. Kind of like nude beaches.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

Where is the proof of this? Besides Julia Roberts movies, how many of you have experienced hookers?

Well, if it's on TV it has to be true!

Empress you are either very naive or just living in a world where people are super cuddly without kisses. I am not wanting to sound mean but come on girl no one can think a guy just wants to cuddle and not kiss in a relationship of some sort??
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Also, regarding Real Sex, that show is rarely as sexy as I want it to be. Kind of like nude beaches.

Yeah, it sucks (no pun intended)
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

I wasnt going into it expecting a relationship. I knew what our "sleep and cuddle" time meant. We didn't have sex, just fooled around. However I thought kissing was just something everyone did, whether you were just planning on hooking up or not.

Isn't kissing the best part of it?

If you didn't have sex...and didn't kiss...then what the heck did you do?? HJ? BJ? ZJ?

um.....what the heck is a ZJ?
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Empress you are either very naive or just living in a world where people are super cuddly without kisses. I am not wanting to sound mean but come on girl no one can think a guy just wants to cuddle and not kiss in a relationship of some sort??

Haha!

*sigh* It's no fun being a smart *kitten* when you have to tell people you are just being a smart *kitten*. I am so far from naive. I'd explain how that's true, but this isn't a private NC17 forum.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Does HBO even make new Real Sex shows are do they just keep showing the ones from the damn 90's...its so dated.

They don't seem to be showing any new material@ Real Sex.
    EDIT:Fix quote.
  • vice350z
    Options

lol, if you have to ask...you can't afford it.

If you never saw Super Troopers then that made no sense.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    unless you like sexy transvestites, old saggy naked hippies, middle aged unattractive women's sex toy parties, and naughty poetry night with grandma. Then it's titillating viewing. (pun intended)
  • vice350z
    Options
    unless you like sexy transvestites, old saggy naked hippies, middle aged unattractive women's sex toy parties, and naughty poetry night with grandma. Then it's titillating viewing. (pun intended)

i just went from 6 to midnight.

NAAAAHHT...lol...you're so right.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Herpes?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Herpes?

Bwahahahahaha
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

^^Agree.
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I kiss FWB's, One night stands, and pretty much anything other than hookers.

Only reason I could think of it the guy is either timid or gay.

Kiss is a pretty casual thing in my opinion. /shrug.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I kiss FWB's, One night stands, and pretty much anything other than hookers.

Kiss is a pretty casual thing in my opinion. /shrug.

For me, a kiss is a really intimate thing..and no, not going off of pretty woman or whatever movie/show people are pulling their stuff from. This is my personal preference/thing.

If I engage in a ONS or FWB...I am kinda just an in and out and gone kinda person when it comes to these.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options

Hmm. I've made out with gay men. They like kissing. Many of them also like to feel boobs.
  • twinketta
    Options
    A kiss is a special thing ....you get a feeling and you want to share it with someone special...you wonder how there mouth is going to feel against yours...you wonder do they want to kiss you back in the same way...you want to share romance and sex...a kiss means a lot of things.

Sex is really secondary and if you share intimate kisses along the way then that is what makes the whole experience something to share...for me anyways!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Hmm. I've made out with gay men. They like kissing. Many of them also like to feel boobs.

Ummm. Wait. But many of us straight guys like kissing and feeling boobs too. Is that weird?
  • LilacDreamer
    Options

Ummm. Wait. But many of us straight guys like kissing and feeling boobs too. Is that weird?

maybe that means even the straightest of men is truly gay at heart? :flowerforyou:
  • LilacDreamer
    Options

lol, if you have to ask...you can't afford it.

If you never saw Super Troopers then that made no sense.

Nope, can't say that i have (seen it). There is only 1 definition for "ZJ" on google and it's found in the good old urbandictionary, so I'm sure it's not something I'd be interested in.... :ohwell:
  • twinketta
    Options

Not normal practice for a gay guy they do not like kissing `in a natural` way with a girl and they don`t want to feel boobs unless they are plastic.