Why wouldn't you kiss someone?

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

um.....what the heck is a ZJ?

lol, if you have to ask...you can't afford it.

If you never saw Super Troopers then that made no sense.

Are you sure that wasn't from Beerfest.....
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Only reason I could think of it the guy is either timid or gay.

Hmm. I've made out with gay men. They like kissing. Many of them also like to feel boobs.

Ummm. Wait. But many of us straight guys like kissing and feeling boobs too. Is that weird?

maybe that means even the straightest of men is truly gay at heart? :flowerforyou:

Hummm . . let's see

a) some gay dudes like boobs and kissing chicks,
    b) some straight dudes also like boobs and kissing chicks,

therefore: some straight dudes are gay.

Looks like logically sound stuff to me. Next up, Venn diagrams

Wait, you're counting tranny boobs aren't you?
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    God this is entertaining.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Hummm . . let's see

my friends tell that my last "relationship" went nowhere because I didn't try banging her by the 4-5th date and that she may have gotten board.

Is that possible? Figured women rather meet a guy that doesn't try to just do them on the first or second date.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Not normal practice for a gay guy they do not like kissing `in a natural` way with a girl and they don`t want to feel boobs unless they are plastic.
    Really? Gay men only like plastic boobs? And what does "in a natural way" mean? I'm naive. I need explanations.

Also, can you tell me if it is normal for a gay guy to ask a girl over to snuggle and mess around? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • vice350z
    Options

Nope, can't say that i have (seen it). There is only 1 definition for "ZJ" on google and it's found in the good old urbandictionary, so I'm sure it's not something I'd be interested in.... :ohwell:

lol, i never looked it up till now. Yeah, sounds strange.

Here's the part in the movie just for reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj3AgSZEXMo
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options

Hmm. I've made out with gay men. They like kissing. Many of them also like to feel boobs.

Ummm. Wait. But many of us straight guys like kissing and feeling boobs too. Is that weird?

maybe that means even the straightest of men is truly gay at heart? :flowerforyou:

Hummm . . let's see

It's all so clear now, isn't it?
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Not normal practice for a gay guy they do not like kissing `in a natural` way with a girl and they don`t want to feel boobs unless they are plastic.
    Really? Gay men only like plastic boobs? And what does "in a natural way" mean? I'm naive. I need explanations.

Also, can you tell me if it is normal for a gay guy to ask a girl over to snuggle and mess around? Inquiring minds want to know.

This_09f966_67951.jpg
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Hummm . . let's see

It's all so clear now, isn't it?

Crystal. Dudes like boobs.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Nope, can't say that i have (seen it). There is only 1 definition for "ZJ" on google and it's found in the good old urbandictionary, so I'm sure it's not something I'd be interested in.... :ohwell:

lol, i never looked it up till now. Yeah, sounds strange.

Here's the part in the movie just for reference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj3AgSZEXMo

hahaha..yeah, that's Beerfest, not Super Troopers..you should watch it! Just don't try to do a drinking game along with the movie. Depending on which rules you go by, you might only last 20 minutes in...lol.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Crystal. Dudes like boobs.
    Bazinga!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well, in "pretty woman", the prostitutes wont kiss, they just want it to be an encounter, nothing more. i would never opt to take a man up on an offer to sleep over and cuddle... my mom always said, why would a man buy the cow if he can get the milk for free... obviously he has zero respect for you, to even ask that. oh well, just my opinion, not that it matters!
  • vice350z
    Options

hahaha..yeah, that's Beerfest, not Super Troopers..you should watch it! Just don't try to do a drinking game along with the movie. Depending on which rules you go by, you might only last 20 minutes in...lol.

DOH...how did i get that wrong. I love Beerfest too....I enjoyed Slammin Salmon too. I love their movies. Club Dread was OK.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

um.....what the heck is a ZJ?

lol, if you have to ask...you can't afford it.

If you never saw Super Troopers then that made no sense.

Are you sure that wasn't from Beerfest.....

That's exactly what I was thinking...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    my friends tell that my last "relationship" went nowhere because I didn't try banging her by the 4-5th date and that she may have gotten board.

Is that possible? Figured women rather meet a guy that doesn't try to just do them on the first or second date.

4 or 5th date and NADA? Or is it a BJ, HJ and ZJ 4th or 5th date?
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Wow some people are mean as hell but I think the majority of them are right, he just wanted some play time, no strings attached and he didn't want to get close to you.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen pretty women where the pros do everything but they never kiss? Something like that
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Have you ever seen pretty women where the pros do everything but they never kiss? Something like that
    Why hasn't anyone thought of this before now?
  • vice350z
    Options

4 or 5th date and NADA? Or is it a BJ, HJ and ZJ 4th or 5th date?

well there weren't real opportunities the last couple dates but was planning on it soon...but just wasn't feeling the whole thing and we kinda just stopped talking.

If true...sorry for being a gentleman..lol. No HJ, BJ or ZJ either.
  • kaleas
    kaleas Posts: 200
    Options
    Somehow a lot happened in the time that I was gone. Did not expect this to be that popular. I will give you guys more details before reading all of these pages.

Me and Said Co-Worker had hung out before. He'd taken me on a nice dinner date. We spent a day together running errands. From there it led to flirting at work. We work a lot of late night shifts with 13 hour days, so he'd joke about how I should just come and crash with him in his bed. When it came up last night, yes, I knew what "cuddle and sleep" meant.

I was not looking to sleep with him. I was however, hoping to make out. Maybe get some nice intimate time. Pass out. Leave in the morning. Call it a day.

Instead. We fell asleep for awhile while cuddling. Woke up in the middle of the night to fondling, groping, yadda yadda. This to me is "fooling around". I told him I didn't want to have sex yet but I would at least be nice enough to not leave him suffering, if you know what I mean.

Cut to the end part of everything. I left this morning on the note that we'd spend another night together soon, but then looked back on it and realized that not once did we kiss. I'm so used to the order being Kiss > Heavily Make Out > Grope like you're teenagers > Have Sex. This was more like. Cuddle > Grope like teenagers > Explore Body Parts > End Game.

I'm not a prostitute. I also haven't been with anyone for a few months. This could be the problem. Being in your mid 20's is weird.