Why wouldn't you kiss someone?

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    This thread is pretty strange, or maybe I'm just getting old and don't know what it's like in the dating scene anymore. Isn't sex more intimate than kissing? :huh:
    I think they learned this watching Pretty Woman. Kissing is most personal. It's ok to share your sexy bits with everyone, but not your mouth. Well, you can put your mouth anywhere on them BUT their mouth. That's how it works.

Makes perfect sense, right?
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    This thread is pretty strange, or maybe I'm just getting old and don't know what it's like in the dating scene anymore. Isn't sex more intimate than kissing? :huh:
    I think they learned this watching Pretty Woman. Kissing is most personal. It's ok to share your sexy bits with everyone, but not your mouth. Well, you can put your mouth anywhere on them BUT their mouth. That's how it works.

Ummmmm....yes?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Everyone has missed the point.....what is "fooled around"? I thought this was a cuddle date?

I don't understand any of this. Was money exchanged?
    omg stop being rude... no! no money was exchanged she is sad because the guy who invited her over didnt like kissing.... plain and simple.... she is not a bad person she is not a prostitute.... she liked this guy and now she is worried he doesnt like her because he didnt kiss her... geez........ it happens to some females.. not me but to some yes.. u dont gotta be mean to her. she is sad enough to post a topic about this so show respect please...
    fooled around is probably like oral or something she didnt have sex with him..... idk.... lol... this is complicated and not really my business..... sooo i hope i cleared this up 4 u lol..

Oh that's right. Everyone be very nice. *shhhhhh* The girl just fell for a "cuddle date" and is wondering why he didn't kiss her. So, we should just be all brutally honest and ****, and tell her, she just got used by a guy that found her attractive enough for "cuddling" but not kissing? Yea, that's much better than the jokes . . .

If he won't kiss you then that's a hint that he's just not into you (but just enough to sleep with you).
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    ...how did you even get to the "messing aroung point" without kissing..i might be a b.itch though cause im not just gunna let some man rub up all over me ESPECIALLY without even a dang kiss!

Kissing is how it all starts,then its leads to makingout, then it leads to making out heavly with some groping.. then thats when things either stop or it gets interesting...
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    some people is just not into kissing. My SO is the same way, he doesnt even give me a peek when we say hi, he just hugs me. Can be frustrating, but is the way they are. Whenever he kiss me its just cause he knows I like it AND expect it, a relationship gotta be 50/50 !
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Everyone has missed the point.....what is "fooled around"? I thought this was a cuddle date?

I don't understand any of this. Was money exchanged?
    omg stop being rude... no! no money was exchanged she is sad because the guy who invited her over didnt like kissing.... plain and simple.... she is not a bad person she is not a prostitute.... she liked this guy and now she is worried he doesnt like her because he didnt kiss her... geez........ it happens to some females.. not me but to some yes.. u dont gotta be mean to her. she is sad enough to post a topic about this so show respect please...
    fooled around is probably like oral or something she didnt have sex with him..... idk.... lol... this is complicated and not really my business..... sooo i hope i cleared this up 4 u lol..

Oh that's right. Everyone be very nice. *shhhhhh* The girl just fell for a "cuddle date" and is wondering why he didn't kiss her. So, we should just be all brutally honest and ****, and tell her, she just got used by a guy that found her attractive enough for "cuddling" but not kissing? Yea, that's much better than the jokes . . .

If he won't kiss you then that's a hint that he's just not into you (but just enough to sleep with you).

I completely agree. What is wrong with some women these days. Don't give it up too easy. Let them wait. If they are interested in a relationship they will. If they don't want to kiss you, they only want one thing.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Kissing is awesome. Maybe his beard is hiding a weird lip deformity he doesn't want her to know about. Or maybe his wife was sleeping in his beard. He didn't want to wake her.
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sorry honey, this isn't going to go as you want - he just wants you for your cuddles, nothing more.

Move on quickly, spare yourself the heartache of getting attached.

Also, he may just be a bad kisser. If that's the case, see the above sentence.

Bad kissers can improve if they want to bad enough.

OP, Have you ever seen "Pretty Woman"?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    He invited you over to "sleep and cuddle", you bought it and you think he wants a relationship? He didn't kiss you because he just wanted to "cuddle", nothing more.

unfortunately i thought this too when i read your op.

I wasnt going into it expecting a relationship. I knew what our "sleep and cuddle" time meant. We didn't have sex, just fooled around. However I thought kissing was just something everyone did, whether you were just planning on hooking up or not.

Isn't kissing the best part of it?

If you didnt kiss and didnt have sex... but you got "intimate" what did you actually do? Paw at eachothers clothes and squeeze a place or two.

Doesnt sound very intimate to me.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I am going with what most people have said in that kissing is the most personal thing. Sex is secondary...hence why prostitutes don`t go with the whole kissing thing.

The crazy thing is a healthy vagina has less `germs` than a healthy mouth....

I would not bother doing the cuddles with him again, just get a normal guy that appreciates you and goes with the kisses first...

just sayin
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    Sex is secondary...hence why prostitutes don`t go with the whole kissing thing.

Where is the proof of this? Besides Julia Roberts movies, how many of you have experienced hookers?
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options

Where is the proof of this? Besides Julia Roberts movies, how many of you have experienced hookers?

Why are you defending this statement?
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

I wasnt going into it expecting a relationship. I knew what our "sleep and cuddle" time meant. We didn't have sex, just fooled around. However I thought kissing was just something everyone did, whether you were just planning on hooking up or not.

If you didn't have sex...and didn't kiss...then what the heck did you do?? HJ? BJ? ZJ?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

I'll take "questions better not answered on forums" for 1000 Alex.
  • Lucassvg
    Options
    She obviously wasn't with you
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Possible reference HBO Cathouse: The Series or HBO Bunny Ranch: The Series.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    He invited you over to "sleep and cuddle", you bought it and you think he wants a relationship? He didn't kiss you because he just wanted to "cuddle", nothing more.

unfortunately i thought this too when i read your op.

If you didnt kiss and didnt have sex... but you got "intimate" what did you actually do? Paw at eachothers clothes and squeeze a place or two.

Doesnt sound very intimate to me.

Goodness me, where's your imagination and/or experience??!
  • Lucassvg
    Options

If you didn't have sex...and didn't kiss...then what the heck did you do?? HJ? BJ? ZJ?

She obviously wasn't with you
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Possible reference HBO Cathouse: The Series or HBO Bunny Ranch: The Series.

Does HBO even make new Real Sex shows are do they just keep showing the ones from the damn 90's...its so dated.