Your last workout of 2012?! What did you do today?!?

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    today i did part of a timed crossfit skills workout to test general level of fitness.

it was air squats, pushups, situps, static hangs, 400 m run, 500 m row, deadlift 3/4 body weight, military press of 1/4 body weight.
    everything was easy except the run and the row. just missed the benchmark times for those
  • lre224
    lre224 Posts: 83
    Options
    My trainer's bodyweight workout, 32 minutes & 537 calories
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    90 minute Blacklight Zumba class... burned 624 calories. My plan for 2013 is to continue the success I've enjoyed in 2012. Happy New Year everyone! :drinker:
  • Mathguy1
    Mathguy1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    3.0 miles on treadmill. 1/4 mile at 5.0 mph (walking) and 1/4 mile at 8.5-9.0 mph (running) alternating until completed.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I did 15min of elliptical then p90x: chest and back then p90x:ab ripper x
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I waddled around like a pregnant lady. ;)
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Cardio 2 & Power 90 Sweat 3-4. 521 calories burned. I plan on finishing JMBR next year and starting a new program like Insanity or P90X. :drinker:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    52 Clusters
    39 pull ups
    20 100 meter sprints
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    500 calories burned (will probably drink it all back tonight)
    2 mile run including my nemesis hill
    500 stairs
    150 kicks
    80 squats (no weights)
    10 push ups

More of the same next year, hoping that the run can get up to 3 miles (with the hill).
  • grundyk
    grundyk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't worked out in a while but,I need to do it more often.
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Did a 15 min brisk walk till I did a face plant in the snow. LOL Going out with a BANG or a fractured wrist.

Edit to add burned 145 cals.
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did Day 2 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit program (Back & Biceps), plus 15 minutes of intervals on the stationary bike. My plan for 2013 is to finish LiveFit, then reevaluate my goals (either maintain, lose a little more body fat, or build a little more muscle).
  • xmizlynnax
    xmizlynnax Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Amazing workout and active day today. Started the day off with an hour brisk walk. Did 25 minutes of circuit training at home while getting chores done before tonight. Also did a boxing workout with a trainer for an hour. It was great!!!!! And I'm perfectly happy to drink and eat as much as I happily can today :D Happy new year everyone!!!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    10 miles of Bicycling, hour and a half of racquetball. Good burn!
  • SkippyTheCangaroo
    Options
    i did a workout for 45 minutes and then a lot of walking and carrying heavy stuff from one place to the other, pushing a fully loaded burrow, gardening and so on. did this for about 5 hours, so according to fitnesspal i burned around 600 calories.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Burned 770 calories in 55 minutes on the treadmill.....
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Burned 235 calories doing 35 minutes of walking 3.0 mph, moderate, walking dog and 15 minutes of rope jumping, moderate general
  • Fitburd
    Fitburd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    deadlifts, cardio, upright row, lat pulls and ab work - 60 minutes
    783 calories

went for a walk and burned another 159

I got a fitbit for xmas and aim to walk more this year & complete the c25k program
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Brisk walking in Manhattan and Central Park today for estimate of 2 hrs :) Burned about 500 calories. Felt good to walk out and see all the sights in the city, and I def needed the exercise, I've been eating extra with company visiting from out of town.
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Last workout of the year? Polished it off right with LEG DAY!!!

Squats, leg extensions, barbell lunges, barbell calf raises, rack pulls, Situps, then capped it off with a long stationary bike ride on high resistance.